• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October babies due dates and bump colours

No way! I thought it was you :)

My lips are sealed mrs as I know what it's like :winkwink: I just need to take each day as it comes, was told this morning not to get my hopes up :( still can't believe this is my 8th pregnancy, must be mad lol

So you're due beginning of October, no doubt you'll come in September!

Xx

in shock, cant believe it :rofl:

think we are both mad for having another so close. goodbye social life :hi:

I will keep everything crossed for you, it will be lovely for ellouise to have a brother or sister. I had an mc in december which is why we are keeping it hush hush so cant think how hard its been for you :hugs:

What hosiptal you going to? yeah pip will come in september as will be another section, hoping to get to at least 37 weeks this time.

I have the docs on wednesday, will i see you there? :rofl: xxx

Thanks mrs.......so sorry to hear about your mc, they're murder :cry:

I go to the southern, take the girl outta govan blah blah also hate the rah lol

No won't be there this week but will go about week 12, I've to see my gyne next week as it's complicated with these bloody steroids. Just keeping an open mind

Xx

awh tell me about it, Im on daily steriods (have been for 4 years now) but Im on weekly inections too for my lungs and I will need to stop them again, I havnt told them Im pregnant yet but Im going tomorrow and will need to tell them then, gutter.

Im at the rah but they were really good with me last time and they have all my medical history etc. Im at mains drive docs though. This is my first appointment as only called last week, will probably get an early scan too.

:rofl: doubles buggys are us. Have you told anyone yet? Ive only told my sister and another friend who is on bnb and pregnant too xxx

What steriods are you on? I'm on prenisolone well wasn't until today :haha: but only take them until week 13 to stop my killer cells attacking my wee monkey! Inject clexane until week 36 or might be 38 can't remember as diva was early and had to stop that.

My family and friends know and sat in total shock yesterday :blush:

Oh double buggies :haha: was secretly looking at them tonight as Danny was with me an we've not told him yet, he thinks it's disgusting I was pregnant with diva :rofl: and told me I shouldn't be doing things like that at 40 hahahahahaha!!!!

Good luck tomorrow mrs, I'll pop onto your journal at some point.

Xx

prednisolone too, I take 10mg daily but its up to 40mg when Im preggars.....not been good for my slimline figure :haha:

My injections are called omalizumab or xolair but thats the ones I need to stop as its not been tested on pregnant ladies.

:rofl: Im sure he will be ok when he gets his head round it, guess you dont like to think of your parents :sex:

oooooooooooo I cant wait to go shopping but we are going to have a wee surprise baby this time so wont get much till after pip arrives.

:yipee: yay pop on and see me, Im well pleased your on here its nice when you know who you are talking too :thumbup:

Glad everyone took it well, we are keeping it till at least 12 weeks, hopefully longer if we can xxx

just read that and realised we sound like an advert for a pharmacy :rofl:

Nice healthy pregnancys all round then :haha: xxx

Hi ladies. Can I join? I'm due 2 oct with my second after 2 losses. I guess boy and I already have a girl xx

Hi Ladies
Can i join? EDD (based on my ov date) is 31st OCt!! A Halloween baby!

I've had 2 miscarriages, one at 10+3, one at 4+6, so i'm really praying hard that this one sticks and we finally get our first baby. I'm feeling reasonably positive as my tests are getting nicely dark (faint bfp on 9dpo!) and I feel really rough, which i never did before. So that can only be a good thing.

Happy and healthy 9 months to everyone on here!

Fairy x

Hello to all the ladies. This is my first morning and am new to Baby and Bump. I am due Oct. 15th! :happydance:

hello :hi: aquarius, fairybabe and dryerlindt welcome to october.

Hope your all feeling well and excited for your new bumps :hugs: xxx

Thanks gash02. Im feeling very pregnant so I guess that's a good sign! I am trying to get excited xxx

Anyone feel REALLY tired and a bit grotty at 4 weeks?? THought this stuff wasn't meant to happen until 6weeks!
Fairyx

I have had been very tired and had MS since 3 weeks and still have it now :( Everyone is different but hopefully yours wont last too long!

Hi ladies! :wave: Fairy, fancy seeing you here!

I started feeling nauseous at 4 1/2 weeks, I thought that was awfully early to start... Fortunately it hasn't gotten much worse, hasn't gotten better though either. :shrug:

Hey all im due Oct 15th with unexpected #4!! :)

I think the very early weeks are the worst! I'm 8+3 n I'm feeling less tired n sick but really bloated today! X

I feel like sh*t :rofl: have done from about 6 weeks, was totally fine up untill that point. Had ms most days and headaches kicked in today! Hope it all buggers off soon :haha:

On another note I had my docs today, saw my nurse, hv then the midwife who basically called the hospital and booked me in for an early scan tomorrow plus said they will deal with me now.............never even got my pregnancy notes :rofl:

Will update tomorrow hopefully with a wee piccy of my wonderful pip xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"