• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October babies due dates and bump colours

Hey ladies,

Please can I join? I am expecting baby no 2 on 26th Oct xx

Good luck for tom Gash xx
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

hi bella--thats my birthday--was waiting for someone to announce the 26th....good luck.xx

hey bellasmummyy welcome to october, hope your keeping well xxx

Arghhh 2am heartburn!!! I never had heart burn before I got pregnant with my DD .. I actually thought something was seriously wrong the first time I had it because .. well I never had it before and didn't know what the hell it was .. at least she waited till the 3rd trimester to torture me with it lol. Ah well, I have my 6 week scan tomorrow ... kinda bricking it ... hoping fleck isn't ectopic and is in the right place and growing well .. eek.

ah chaos dont talk about heartburn I get it terrible too so I sympathise with you.

Well ladies my scan went well and we saw a lovely strong twinkling heartbeat :yipee:

I uploaded the pics onto my journal if anyone wants a nosey xxx

Me too chaos on the heartburn! I had it real bad with DD, touch wood though not had a lot of it yet...its awful isnt it.

Im sooo hungry today, I cannot stop eating...Im thinking its a boy as I have gone off coffee and chocolate, which I could not get enough of when pregnant with dd. Anyone else has any intuition? are you finding out the sex? Im not this time, we did with DD but would like a surprise this time!! x

ah chaos dont talk about heartburn I get it terrible too so I sympathise with you.

Well ladies my scan went well and we saw a lovely strong twinkling heartbeat :yipee:

I uploaded the pics onto my journal if anyone wants a nosey xxx

Nice one Gash!! I will have a look, you are not far behind me...I had a scan last week x

aquarius Im gonna have a surprise this time too, I found out with DS so really hoping my willpower hold out :rofl: xxx

Hi all. I had my scan yesterday too and all is looking good, measures exactly to my dates. Pics are in my journal.

We are not going to find out as the surprise was so amazing last time and kept me going through labour. I Have to admit tho its much more tempting this time. After my scan yesterday i am swaying towards another boy but no strong feeling yet.

Hope everyone is doing good and feeling well x

Me too chaos on the heartburn! I had it real bad with DD, touch wood though not had a lot of it yet...its awful isnt it.

Im sooo hungry today, I cannot stop eating...Im thinking its a boy as I have gone off coffee and chocolate, which I could not get enough of when pregnant with dd. Anyone else has any intuition? are you finding out the sex? Im not this time, we did with DD but would like a surprise this time!! x

I just have this strange confidence that this is a boy .. I can't explain it. You watch, my scan will reveal triplet girls or something today ;)

I know what you mean about holding out. I'm so impatient and like to be organised but I want to do things differently and a surprise us all part of being pregnant isn't it?! It will be interesting to see how many of us can resist the te
Temptation ! X

All went really well at the scan ... dates match .. 6 weeks along .. saw a heartbeat .. so relieved!!

ah glad it went well too chaos

aquarius I know what you mean, Its gonna be so tough to resist the temptation xxx

That's great news Chaos!! I've got my early scan booked for 10th march, 2 weeks today. I'm totally terrified!! The only other scan i've had was as i was miscarrying at 10wks and it wasn't a good experience. So i'm praying this one is good news!! It will be the first time i've ever seen a growing baby inside! So i guess i'm excited too!

As for finding out the gender, i'm way to impatient to not find out! I'd love to know! For some reason, based on nothing other than a random feeling, i think this one's a girl! I guess i have a 50/50 chance!!

Fairy x

awh cant wait to hear about your scan fairybabe, its amazing to see the twinking little heartbeat. xxx

Hello ladies,

My names Cherie and my edd I'd 8/11, However because I was ttc buddies with Gash, she has said i can be an honoury October mummy. Yay. A few of my friends are here. I am staying team yellow all the way, although my hubby is already on about twins, were only 3 weeks. I look forward to meeting all you lovely ladies x

:yipee: yay cherie welcome to october, I think its an omen and your little pip is gonna come in october anyway. going to add you to the list now xxx

Mind if I join you all??

I'm due origionally October 13th but baby is measuring a week smaller so it could be the 15th. I think I'm right though with date of conception so we're all going with the 13th.

I have more intense Nausia this time around and the heartbeat was lower than my sons. I'm guessing Team Pink this time around though I'd also love a boy here on earth to love.

Whatever the case, we're EXTATIC!!:happydance:

hey mommy angel, so sorry to hear about your son :hugs: nice to have you here with us xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->