October babies due dates and bump colours

Hi can u pls change my due date to 4th and we are defo team blue ! Thanks x

MA, I hope you find out what's going on with your DH! I hope you can take him to your endocrinologist. It is so important to have a doctor you can trust. :)

My DH is gaining pregnancy weight! He kept telling me his clothes don't fit anymore but I hadn't noticed the difference until yesterday. I can really tell! He's still a healthy weight, so I'm just finding it a bit funny right now. It makes me feel a little better about the weight I've gained. I also think it's cute if he's getting sympathy pregnancy symptoms. :haha:

zb5 - my DH did that last pregnancy.. but I think in the end we realized it because he quit smoking shortly after finding out I was preggers. This time he's already at his heaviest side and really needs to consider losing some weight as soon as we're back from holidays. He has a fitness test he needs to pass yearly for the military and we really don't need a panic about that (again) this year. I should put him on the plan I plan on following once I deliver now so it'll be easier to switch over myself.. like practice! Hrmm... I wonder if he'd go for that. I think it's a brilliant plan.

After dinner last night we popped into a few stores and I was able to pick up some onsies, 100% cotton for 3 mos., while we're at the cottage DD and I are going to tye dye them and one is for my sister. Should be messy fun! I thought they were a really great price and they were.. but then I found even better celarance.. 3 premie onesies for $3.. WOW I got 9. Unfortnuately there were no other sizes and all were just plain white. I also picked some other 12mos onsies, 3/$5 they are cute colours with little sayings on them, my favorite is 'little lady' heh, nice change from all the princess and angel ones. Anyway, loved that there were some good deals in the clearance racks. I'm such a sucker for a deal.

I have a lovely head cold that has finally taken over my sanity. So thrilled with that. I mean who doesn't love a good cold right as holidays start eh? It's making my thought process a little 'off' when combined with my pregnancy brain and mummy dummy brain. Good times. Sorry if this post is a little non-sense.

Anyway, off to spend the day in the searing sun while DD celebrates Christmas in July at the beach.

Mommy's Angel- Oh I really hope you guys get it figured out soon. That must be pretty scary.

zb5- My husband has also been gaining weight along with me. He's actually had alot of my symptoms that I didnt get with this baby. He got the nausea till I was 12 weeks lol.

LittleStars- We've got a nasty head cold going around this house hold too. Hubby gave it to Ava and I and now we are just trying to fight it off. Not fun at all. Hope it clears up fast for you before holiday.

Along with my cold I have also had that horrible period back pain all morning. Its in the top of my legs and lower tummy too. Hoping it goes away soon.
We'll I am off for my second and lst 3d ultrasound! So excited to see our little girl again and see what she looks like with more fat on her. Hopefully she cooperates.

Yeah, I'm hoping that if we both have weight to lose after the baby, it will be easier to do it together. We'll see!

Tie dyeing onesies sounds like so much fun! I think about stuff like that every time I see those packages of white onesies. You could also do stencils. I saw one baby shower where the activity was decorating onesies. I think everyone made their own cutout stencils and then used fabric paint on the onesies. :)

Hope your cold feels better soon!

Mommy's Angel - hope you hubby gets well very soon :hugs:

zb5 - my OH has been gaining weight this pregnancy too. although he is in denial! he keeps buying clothes in his "old size", and then having to return them when they dont fit! I wish he would just accept that he has gone up a size, and buy the bigger size in the first place! :haha:

Littlestars and Yourstruly - sorry to hear that you and your families are feeling unwell :hugs:

xx

OMG! DH has gained a little weight.... well kinda his belly has poped but not made his trousers tighter.....

My OH is also gaining weight lol, hes now complaining he has "Moobs" .... even though he really doesnt!! :haha:

Well I'm making a mental note that I am on page 209 so that when I come back I know where to start to do a week's worth of catching up. Hope to find nothing but good news and cute photos of bumps, nurseries etc one here. I do not want a single bad story on here. You hear? :)

I am just doing all the last minute packing and running around along with the shopping for groceries. Can't wait until this part is done. Hoping this is the most stressful part of the vacation.. DH is none to thrilled with spending the week with my family with no fishing escape (we're going to a different province and the fishing licence for a non-resident with too expensive) and a wife who has no energy to do much more than suntan and float in the water.

Have fun LittleStars! Preparing for vacation is always the hardest part. Enjoy!

Have fun on vacation!

We just got back from our short vacation to the lake house, was SO SO much fun relaxation. Then last night went to the U2 concert and it poured rain hard! That was interesting.....and wow is it ever hard to stand for that long and be up that late while 7 months pregnant! Good show though but paying for it today!

About OH weight gain- mine's lost weight and gotten in shape:( Doesnt he KNOW his job to make me feel better is to get fatter too? Nope. Now since we don't go out and are in bed earlier, he wakes up early before work for the gym each day! Lol. Oh well, he can help me after all this is said and done!

Have fun on your Vaca littlestars!

Had my 3d ultrasound with Ali yesterday. Here are just a few pictures so i dont take over the whole page lol.

Smiles
https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/BABY_99.jpg
https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/BABY_12.jpg
Yawn
https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/BABY_53.jpg
https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/BABY_85.jpg

Was a big day here all around. I know this isnt pregnancy related but DD took her first steps yesterday!!! Thought id share that with you all too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzzXmp3KkBg

Have a great holiday Littlestars!

Lovely pics of Alison, Yourstruly! and well done on your first steps, Ava!

xx

Hey ladies just a quick update from me. Having the toughest pregnancy been constantly in and out of hospital but wanted to come on and let you all know I'm still pregnant (for now at least) I've updated on my journal and for those on fb you will know what's been going on. Just didn't want you all thinking I'd gone AWOL on you lovely ladies and babies xxx

I can't find the Fcebook link for the October mums can someone help? :)

I believe it's a closed group and cannot be searched for. You have to be added by one of the members. Try asking Kelly Murdoch - she started the group.

I believe it's a closed group and cannot be searched for. You have to be added by one of the members. Try asking Kelly Murdoch - she started the group.

I tried to look for it too, someone linked in on another thread in the 2nd Tri but it took me to a BnB London Mummys page. ??

Gash ... sorry you're having such a rotten time chica :( Sending you some wellness vibes!

So .. we took Missy to Build-a-Bear today to say goodbye to her dummies.(binkies) .. I wanted them gone before Missy2 arrives. We choose a bear (Well, Hello Kitty lol) and had her put all 4 inside, put 2 in the paws so she could still feel them and had her put a heart in. She had a bit of a grizzle but nothing too bad. Got some cute pics of the whole thing for her album!

She's had a little bit of a whine tonight but has gone quiet and to sleep after 15 mins. Will see how she is when she wakes up in the night looking for it lol. Wish me luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->