October babies due dates and bump colours

https://www.facebook.com/groups/166254246777194?view=doc&id=168545619881390#!/groups/166254246777194

Maybe that'll take you to it? Group's called "October 2011 Mummys to be : )" Sorry I can't be of more help...there's no way for me to add people.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/166254246777194?view=doc&id=168545619881390#!/groups/166254246777194

Maybe that'll take you to it? Group's called "October 2011 Mummys to be : )" Sorry I can't be of more help...there's no way for me to add people.

Yea that took me to the page, there's a "request to join" button in the top right hand corner so I clicked that ... will be a request from "Chelle"

Sorry to hear things have been so tough for you gash! I hope everything works out as safely and easily as possible for you and baby. Hugs! :hugs:

Gash - good to hear from you. Sorry to hear your pregnancy has been a tough one, but glad to hear that you and baby are hanging in there. Happy 30 weeks today!!
xx

Gash, sorry to hear youve had such a rough time.. hope it gets better soon!

Hi ladies, no news here. We have our ped's cardiology appointment tomorrow morning so I'll update from there. Praying Amelia doesn't have VSD. Would love her to be in good health and a happy little girl!

I have a small head cold from the change weather here. So I'm kind of quiet and a bit tired around the clock.

LittleStars, I hope you have an AMAZING vacation!!!

Gash, I miss you!! I do not know what is going on but I am thinking about you and your little one and hope everything is going OK!!

Yourstruly, I LOVE LOVE the pics!! I think the one of her yawning is especially adorable!

Oh and on the facebook note, I would love to be friends on there too if anyone is interested. https://www.facebook.com/#!/alyssaedelen

(I would copy and paste the link into your browser vs. clicking on it)

:D

Yet again i've missed so much.
Littlestars- I love hats with little ears on v.cute and also like not having twins identical all the time. Well done on your room.
Yourstruly- I love the furniture and your bump. Ali is v v cute her little sleepy head aww and bless Ava.
Mommys angel- I've got a naughty one 2 had to drink lucozade, have choc (didnt complain) and go on a brisk walk for about 20mins to wake him up but he got there in the end. Fingers crossed Amelia is good and woohoo 28weeks.
Octbebe- i wasnt sure bout 4d at start thought they looked a bit scary but oh convinced me and it was amazing.

I was weighed on my 1st Dr apt but haven't since i'm living in denial haha and sort it out after baba :dohh:
I'm knackered with work day off today and had lots to do in house but didn't get any of it done just went to cinema,had a nap and watched tv.

Hi ladies!
Pediatric cardiology appointment went "okay". Dr. said he really didn't see anything however again...Amelia is in breech and refuses to move all that much so the pics came out less than quality. :haha:

He said while he didn't see anything there still could be something small. He said that even IF she has VSD, it was so small that it would either fix itself or require minimal surgery but he didn't think there was anything to worry about.

The plan now is that when Amelia is born they're going to do a scan of her heart to see if they can find anything. Just for confirmation.

So here I am, wondering if I should be jumping for joy or concerned. Either way, no mommy wants to hear well I don't see anything...It could be there though. :wacko: What I was REALLY looking for was confirmation she didn't have VSD. So ((sigh)) I suppose I move forward with positive thinking and just see what happens when they give her a sonogram of her heart. She won't like it one bit though! :lol: She kept moving and kicking the sonographer as usual. She's got that independent mind like her momma. Oh goodness are we in for some drama. :rofl:

Oh, that is good news I think MA! Of course an "all clear" would have been best but I'm sure they just want to be on the safe side. Good job Amelia!

Things have been really busy here. I just turned in a copy of my thesis to my committee (3 professors) yesterday. They'll read it over the next few weeks and give me back some comments. If everything looks good, all I need is their 3 signatures and I'm graduated! Woohoo!

Then this weekend we are traveling out to the east coast to look at potential apartments/houses. We already have a move date and plane tickets - August 26 - but no place yet. So this weekend is it! I will be so relieved if we have a lease signed when we get back from our trip, and a new address to tell everyone. I'm excited but nervous! Hope we find something good.

Oh, that is good news I think MA! Of course an "all clear" would have been best but I'm sure they just want to be on the safe side. Good job Amelia!

Things have been really busy here. I just turned in a copy of my thesis to my committee (3 professors) yesterday. They'll read it over the next few weeks and give me back some comments. If everything looks good, all I need is their 3 signatures and I'm graduated! Woohoo!

Then this weekend we are traveling out to the east coast to look at potential apartments/houses. We already have a move date and plane tickets - August 26 - but no place yet. So this weekend is it! I will be so relieved if we have a lease signed when we get back from our trip, and a new address to tell everyone. I'm excited but nervous! Hope we find something good.
That would be such a relief to check that off the list!:thumbup: Praying all goes well and your able to find something that you can afford that fits you all perfectly!

Thank for the encouragement!:hugs::kiss::flower: I'm trying to keep a positive attitude instead of acting like a debbie downer for not getting the result I wanted. :haha: There are more mommies out there who are dealing with MUCH worse right now so there are many blessings to count.:winkwink:

I'm not in the best of shape today. That appointment was 8am, I had NO sleep the night before (hm, guess who was anxious? ) and then once home, I just felt sick all day and night. So I'm tired and cranky tonight. HOPEFULLY I'll get some rest tonight and wake up refreshed!

Just a question for you mommies...They keep telling me Amelia is breech. Knowing I want as natural as possible a birth it's kind of scaring me! My perinatologist says they don't worry until 34wks. Next Sunday is 30wks and I can't help but wonder when babies start to move into position for birth? Anyone know? Does this differ??

Is there anything I can do if we hit 34 wks and she's still breech to turn her?

I've wondered about baby's position too MA. I have felt since about 22 weeks that baby was head down, usually with butt to my left and kicking my right side. Occasionally he'll kick the left side instead but usually right. He punches my bladder (sharper and smaller than the kicks). There was one or two days when I thought he might have turned breech, kicking me in the butt! But then back to his usual position.

I asked the doctor about it because I was curious and she said the same thing, like it was ridiculous to even speculate at this point. :shrug: Then why has he stayed in the same position this whole time? I don't get it. Fortunately I think his position is pretty good. Head down, and he's not usually kicking my internal organs, just the outside of my belly.

My sister was breech and my mom told me they tried to turn her but she wouldn't budge. Finally my mom gave up and said, "Good for her! She's a stubborn one!" :haha: She actually had a natural birth with her, although with like 10 doctors watching and ready for action! I don't think they would let you do that now though. :wacko:

Anyway... I'm rambling. I will tell you that the day or two I felt like baby had turned breech was (TMI!!) after DH and I had had :sex: where my butt was kind of propped up so my uterus would have been upside down. Now I am afraid to do that again because I want baby to stay where he is, darn it! :haha: :blush: So maybe hanging upside down for 15 minutes would do it?

October Mummy to be, due Oct 3rd with first baby and it's a GIRL! pink all the way =) xxx

So I'm not really sure what's going on at the moment, but my subscription to this thread keeps vanishing and then I miss days worth of posts. So annoying .. has it happened to anyone else? :/

So I'm not really sure what's going on at the moment, but my subscription to this thread keeps vanishing and then I miss days worth of posts. So annoying .. has it happened to anyone else? :/

It happened on another thread to me. I wasn't sure what the issue was though.

ZB :rofl: You had me laughing! :hugs::flower:

Hi MA!
My lil guy has been breeched the whole time... About a week + ago I would have bet on anything that I felt a flip and was confident we were no longer breeched. I had my Dr.s appt on Fri and the nurse practitioner said baby was still breeched but still had time to turn and she said she wasn't worried about it yet.

Also, I want as natural a birth process as possible (ideally 100%)!! :D

MA: Hope you got some rest and are feeling better!!
ZB5: CONGRATS on finishing up your thesis, I hope you get all 3 signatures on the first try!!

Thanks Lys!

Oh yeah, forgot to mention I actually got some sleep last night! :happydance: I'm still feeling tired but it's normal for 3rd trimester I've heard because of prolactin in the body helping to produce milk. At least I got some rest last night. I'll try the same thing tonight! Thanks for the encouragement.

Well, I suppose it's another wait and see issue concerning breech position. Hopefully my kiddo will turn when we need her to. While I'm not apposed to C-section if it HAS to happen, I'd rather NOT do it if I have a choice.

I think they can still move around a lot at this point. I know mine is all over the place-- this morning at 5 am he decided to get into a funny position all the way at the very top of my uterus, pushing into my rib cage, and kicking repeatedly in a very uncomfortable way. I definitely feel him flip around a lot, and his feet are sometimes down, sometimes up. From what I've read/heard they're supposed to move into the head-down position sometime between 30-34 weeks... there are certain exercises and positions you can do to encourage them. I've been trying to get into the habit of sitting on an exercise ball whenever I'm at the computer, because I know that is also supposed to prevent back labor. Really though, I think at this point it doesn't matter much... in a few weeks is when it really starts to matter... when LO gets so big that flipping around is not so easy anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->