October babies due dates and bump colours

https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm36/alyssaedelen/Babiesroom2.jpg

https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm36/alyssaedelen/Babyroom1.jpg[/IMG]

OK, here is the babies room with paint and I put up the border with my Momma today!!! (The top section of the walls is light blue you can tell when you look at the ceiling.)

Awww, that is relaly nice Lys! We are planning to do similar color blues (if we are allowed/have time to paint in our new place).

Cute Lys!

Baby position- went ot doctor today and my baby is head down (has been since 20 weeks) and my doc said it will pretty much stay that way now. Guess he wants out. Lol.

Got my GD test done today (YUCK), Rhogam shot for RH neg blood, in the butt! Had a fun day. Lol. 1.5 hours at the doctor. Yay! Got so sick today and actually puked. First time in a long long time. Guess I didn't tolerate it all well. Oh well.

Hows everyone?

Aw Lys, love the paint and border! So cute!

My little man is head down-ish lol. He is at an angle most of the time with his head on my left hip and his butt in my right ribs. Although I get lots of movement (prolly from his legs) in between my ribcage. It's so crazy how big and strong he's gotten - I can actually feel his bones when he's moving around if that makes any sense.

Ugh, a shot in the butt?! And puking too...man sounds like a rough day that requires some ice cream lol.

Lol, Lys, I've been sneaking around, just haven't been posting much. Some of the convo's on this thread go a little over my head so just been hanging back :)

Lys love the room so far..

we have great news that our #1 choice of house is 100% available from mid-august, tenants moving tomorrow, but needs repainting etc. before we go in so they need 2-3 weeks for that :happydance: i'm being cheeky and giving them two or three sets of paint, want the lounge and bedroom with a hint of colour as pure magnolia will depress me lol then doing the nursery when we move in...

my dad has finished our crib - i've been mentioning the cot for ages now and he keeps saying that doesn't need to be finished til she's 6 months :cry: but i really wanted it to be in her room so she knows we're ready for her.. but then i feel like a total brat for pushing my dad to start making it when he's already done so much.... :nope: but i want it NOW!!!!!!!! :rofl:

will have to do some twisting around my little finger on the weekend i think :blush:

off to the doctors in a few minutes, woke up and nearly collapsed, really badly dizzy even when i'm lying down, but i've been super stressed this last week and it's caused a v upset stomach so i'm assuming it's because of that, but need to get my bp checked just in case (it's normally v low). Imagine i will be told to just go back to bed and rest it off but need to check these things :dohh:

glad to see everyone is doing so well! :thumbup: we're getting close hey...!! well some (all of you!) closer than others (ME!!) :rofl:

Loving the decorating, Lys!
Cant wait wait to make a start on our nursery (5 weeks away, when OH is off work).

Nai and Nyp - sorry to hear you're both having a hard time at the moment, healthwise. Hope you both feel better soon.

AFM: got our 3D/4D scan tomorrow morning!! cant wait! will post some pics ASAP

Hope you are all well xx

Just a quick update to let you all know i'm ok -- just back from the doctor's & my bp has dropped to 92/52 so that explains the dizziness. Been told to rest up and increase fluids and take it easier :dohh: so taking it v easy this weekend!

shelleney - can't wait to see your pics - we need to book ours asap!!

I am feeling better!

Shell have fun at your scan.

Nai get some rest and be lazy!

Kait its so fun when you can feel a heel of the little foot in your ribs.

Nai - wow, thats a low BP! totally explains your dizziness. Make sure you get plenty of rest this weekend. Take it easy.

Nyp - glad that you are feeling better now.

xx

Nai - wow, thats a low BP! totally explains your dizziness. Make sure you get plenty of rest this weekend. Take it easy.

Nyp - glad that you are feeling better now.

xx

I know.. :dohh: DH asked her at what point is too low "dangerously low" and she said there's no set rule as everyone is different, I have very good bp normally for example so i can be slightly lower than normal with no side effects, but obviously this is very low which is causing problems. She said if i start actually passing out now i'll need to go to emergency over the weekend but that's why i need to take it easy so hopefully it'll right itself :dohh: i feel really groggy from it tbh but as long as LO is ok that's all that matters :thumbup: i certainly don't want to totally collapse and squash the poor girl :nope:

Just a quick update to let you all know i'm ok -- just back from the doctor's & my bp has dropped to 92/52 so that explains the dizziness. Been told to rest up and increase fluids and take it easier :dohh: so taking it v easy this weekend!

shelleney - can't wait to see your pics - we need to book ours asap!!

My BP sits at about 97/60 normally so I know how you feel! (even in full labour with my DD it didn't get over 110/70 lo, then after birth it went so low it set all their alarms offl) I've always had dizzy spells and such. Just gotta be careful. Sit a minute on the edge of the seat/bed before you get up cause thats the most likely place you'll faint and be careful bending over!

it's been hovering around the 95-100/55-60 mark since i got pregnant so been having to stop the permanent dizziness :thumbup: think i'm just having a bad day of it because i'm dizzy just sitting and lying in bed and getting woggly eyes, i guess i've reached my limit lol i'll be fine though :thumbup:

Gosh, that sounds awful for you both.
I have always had BP on the higher end of normal...just hoping it doesnt go *too* high at any point. I want to stay low risk. Take care ladies :hugs:
xx

I just found out today I have GD and super sad about it:( Never thought i'd get diabetes....ive only gained like 8 lbs this pregnancy! Ugh, such aweful thing to have....

ok, thats my rant. HI!

Sorry about the GD nypage! It seems completely random who gets it and who doesn't. One of my friends who had it actually said she felt much better (in terms of pregnancy symptoms) once she started the GD diet and controlled her blood sugar better. So for her being diagnosed actually ended up very positive. Hope it's not too bad for you and you can control it easily through diet!

sorry to hear that nyp :( i've got mine in 2 weeks.. dreading that it'll come back +ve but it's better to know xx

Guess if I just back off on the bad sugars, I should be ok. I have a monitor that I bought last night and my numbers are actually very perfect.....so not sure what the issue was for my GD test day as it went pretty high......Although, I have not had sugar, and then tested, so maybe it is fine now since im eating well. Anywho- they say it is pretty random. I've even had a perfectly fine pregnancy with no GD, and not a big baby either. Each time is different!

Hope no one else gets it, bt if you do, we can help each other!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->