October babies due dates and bump colours

hey mommy angel, so sorry to hear about your son :hugs: nice to have you here with us xxx

Thank you. On the bright side, we know he's alive, he's just in heaven. So we'll have an eternity with him eventually.

right now we're just so excited about this new pregnancy and it's such a lovely gift to have a second chance.:thumbup::flower:

I look forward to getting to know everyone in here and sharing in the joys of our children.:thumbup::cloud9::hugs:

Hey! May I join! I'm due October 18...I'm guessing blue!!! Only cuz I have no symptoms and all my friends that had no symptoms said boy and were correct! we shall see! still undecided if we will find out ahead of time or not!!! Don't think I'll be able to stand the suspense~!

Hey! May I join! I'm due October 18...I'm guessing blue!!! Only cuz I have no symptoms and all my friends that had no symptoms said boy and were correct! we shall see! still undecided if we will find out ahead of time or not!!! Don't think I'll be able to stand the suspense~!

Welcome :hi: and Congrats!

welcome over ladies :hi:

Its super exciting isnt it? How are everyones symptoms? xxx

Symptoms::: The WORLD'S BIGGEST sorest BOOBS EVER!!!! Feel like someone pumped the up over night, they feel heavy, really sore at the sides and now the nipples are super sore too. Is this meant to happent his early?

Also quite tired and some mild waves og queasiness. And super hungry when i get hungry.

That's about it for me so far!!

Fairy x

hey everyone,

Just wanted to say goodbye and have a H&H 9 months, I am in the process of miscarrying at the moment. Gosh why do things always have a special date related to it. I would have been due 5 days after my anniversary

xxxxx

Wantingagirl, i'm so sorry for your loss. I've been there twice, so my heart goes out to you. Just go easy on yourself. And cry as long as you need to. Sending you hugs.
Fairy xx

Wantingagirl, i'm so sorry for your loss. I've been there twice, so my heart goes out to you. Just go easy on yourself. And cry as long as you need to. Sending you hugs.
Fairy xx

So sorry for your loss wantingagirl...hoping you find some comfort in the upcoming months...

thanks girls...... today I think Im worse im totally distraught but going to remove this thread now as dont want to make people feel bad at such a happy time :flower:

Thank you for your kind thoughts and hopefully I will be back soon.

I start my new job monday god knows How I will cope with that

xxxx

fairybabe yes sore boobs this early on are pretty normal, its nothing compared to when your milk comes in though :rofl: xxx

hello all :wave: can i join please :blush:

Im Laura,24, and pregnant with my 2nd. My son is just 4 months old :shock:
My due date from my calculations is 31st October which just so happens to be my 25th Birthday. :thumbup:

xx

Hi Laura! Yay! Someone else due the same day as me! Welcome!

Fairy x

im also guessing pink as feel tolly different to my last pregnancy.

Oh wantingagirl: im so so sorry hun. Thoughts are with you hun. :hugs:

thanks fairy. Only found out two days ago that im pregnant again. Had to do a digi today to see it spelt out so i would believe it :haha:

thanks fairy. Only found out two days ago that im pregnant again. Had to do a digi today to see it spelt out so i would believe it :haha:

Well what a lovely surprise for you! I found out really early, as i was testing as early as poss so i could start using the progesterone pessaries my doc has given as soon as poss. Can't believe I have known i am preg for 10 days!! It feels like forever! Hopefully the pessaries will do the trick for me this time.

How is this pregnancy different to last time to make you think team pink?

Fairy x

welcome laura :hi: congratulartions, wow thats close, my DS is 9 1/2 months and I though I was quick :rofl:

hows the :holly: now fairybabe?

Gash!!! :haha::rofl:

Still sore, but i just went to mothercare and bought some sleep bras to help at night. It's funny, today i've been less sicky but way weepy. Poor DH!
Had to stop myself cooing over the baby clothes in mothercare. It's funny, i swing between feeling confident about this preg, and not daring to be. But i guess i just have to wait it out! There was a girl in mothercare talking about dreading getting her bump!! I had to stop myself staring in amazemnet! I can't WAIT to have a lovely preg bump!!!

Fairy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->