• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October babies due dates and bump colours

thanks gash hun. I know, we wasnt plannin on trying until October and now im due n October :rofl:

Fairy: with my son i felt great. This time i feel sick CONSTANTLY, moody, weepy, irritable and just awful. :shrug:

xx

Ah well, that convinces me even more re girl! I'm so irritable and grumpy at the mo! Don't meant to be. Weepiness has kicked in today.
Fairy x

did you have a feeling your having a girl to?
I just fee so different this time round. :shrug: I know every pregnancy is different though.
xx

Yeah, i've just got a feeling it's a girl. No idea why i think that, i just feel it! I really have no preferences as to which i have, i'll be happy just to stay pregnant for the right amount of time and have a healthy baby at the end of it. And hopefully a hoo hoo that recovers too!!

hoo hoo :rofl:

I this your first pregnancy? Sorry for being nosey :blush:

3rd. But lost the first at 10wks3days. Second at almost 5 weeks. So 3rd time lucky for me i'm praying.
THis time is definitely better than the secodn time, where my tests never got darker and then vanished. This time the FRERs test line is now darker than the control, and my internet cheapies, teh test line is about the same as the control. I've also had stronger symptoms than both times. So i'm trying my best to be confident and positive. But also trying to not be tooo excited, just in case. Found out my progesterone was low 2 days before i got my bfp, so was able to start pessaries from 9dpo, hopefully this will make the diff.
Fairy x

oh fingers crossed for you hun. Im sure this time you will get to hold that litle baby in your arms.

I must dash cause dinner is done. thanks for making me feel so welcome. :blush:

Enjoy our evening ladies. :wave:

Symptoms: Mine seem to come and go. The boobs feel full but aren't hurting anymore. I had minimal nausia but over the past few days it started getting more intense. Today though, I hardly feel it at all. Is that normal with Nausia?

Another thing that's different from last time is that I'm not feeling any cravings. Maybe it's too early?? In fact, meat makes me ill just looking at it.

I do have the tiredness. But it's not as intense as last time. I even had insomnia the first few weeks.

Other than that, that's all I seem to have for symptoms.

Hi ladies :hi:

I'm an October mummy-to-be :happydance:

I'm due 12th October and my guess is blue bump xx

So sorry wantingagirl. Take care of yourself. :hugs:

Welcome MommysAngel, needshelp, Laura, and Roxyroo! :wave:

It is funny how we can have such a strong feeling about the gender. Before I was pregnant I always imagined myself with a little girl. As soon as I found out I was pregnant, I started thinking definitely boy! Well... of course who knows. :) But I'm planning on telling everyone how sure I am it's a boy, so that if I'm right I can say "I knew it!" If I'm wrong, hey, it was a 50-50 chance. :haha: Anyway, DH and I are impatient and we definitely want to find out the gender ahead of time!

Welcome to the new ladies!

Symptons for me today are: woke up feeling like i have a hangover today! I also have terrible constipation! Sorry if tmi. I was in agony yesterday ;-(

How is everyone else feeling?

Oh i also found out one of my good friends is due on the same day!!!

9 weeks today.... Only 31 to go xx

morning ladies :hi:

well the past 2 days ive not been sick :yipee: I even managed breakfast this morning.

its lovely here today, hope your all having a nice weekend, I had a scan on thursday at 8 weeks, the pics are on my journal (click the link in my signature) if anyone wants a look. I have a pre scan appointment on the 23rd march then another scan and consulatant appointment on the 30th march.

Anyone else got appointments yet? xxx

thanks bellamummy it was an external so little pip looks tiny. Cant wait for my next one now xxx

Hey mummysangel, i think symptoms coming and going is totally normal from what i've heard. Thurs fri i felt really sicky, yesterday less and today none so far. But yesterday and today, super sore boobs. But less tired. So i think it's a random mix, just to keep us on our toes!!! At least i hope so!

Gash, gld you had a good scan. Mine is booked for 10th March...that's 11 days away!! I'm counting! And first midwife appt on 23rd March.

Fairy x

I'm still sick everyday but it doesn't seem as bad as it was before...I hope that means it's going away! I've been more tired though and been getting heartburn and indigestion more but I'll take those any day over the nausea! Lol

Morning all :wave: how are we.

Well i threw up this morning. :( Feeling ok now though.

Been looking at double buggies to :shock: But cant seem to find the right one. Not going to buy one yet. Just thinking ahead. Going to have to sell the one i have now. It cost me £500 :shock:

xx

gash, that is great about your scan! And that you're not being sick! I had a scan about 10 days ago, but it feels like its been forever. I've got another one in 17 days, not that I'm counting...

Aquarius, I got pretty bad constipation last week too. Now I am just trying to eat lots of fiber and it really helps. When I first ramped up the fiber though, I got really gassy and bloated - no fun. So I think it's better to start slow...

Evening ladies, hope everyone and babies are well. Had the longest day ever and just back from a&e with Caleb. Hes been really wingey all day and about 2 oclock he started screaming and wouldnt stop. He didnt eat or drink all day and was running a temp. We called nhs24 who sent us to the hospital. By the time we got there he was covered in a rash and got taken straight into resuss...........I was so worried. Turns out they think its ia virul infection and the start of chicken pox. We are home but he is still miserable, I feel helpless and very tired :sad1:

Gash, Saw the little bean. VERY cute and exciting! so sorry to hear your little one is sick and may have chicken pox. Poor little one.

Aquarius, I'm actually having the opposite problem. Seems with both pregnancies they stay LITERALLY at my bum. I feel like I have a poll up my bum and I have to poo every two seconds. Sorry for the tmi. I have a tipped uterus so I'm wondering if that could be the reason behind it all.

As far as constipation goes, have you tried flaxseed in oatmeal. Have a glass of prune juice too. I bet you won't be constipated anymore after that! :lol:

Fairy, Thank you for your response. I'm glad the symptoms seem to be normal. :thumbup:

So glad to share this month with each of you. I look forward to getting to know you and cheering with you as you reach the goal of holding your babies in your arms come October.

October is a lovely month here in Central NY. The leaves are just beautiful. I also love apple season and pumpkin season here. Oh, and the smell of chili and other stews. It's one of our favorite seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->