October babies due dates and bump colours

MRs- I was on my hands and knees most of yesterday and last night was having some regular contractions/ BH! So maybe try that:) haha. They subsided though so nothing real. But it got kinda scary for a bit there.

Oh, just realized how that sounded what I said up there.....I was on my hands and knees scrubbing EVERYTHING. corners of hard wood, white trim floorboards, tile.....just going to town and sweating my BRAINS out! SO, thats what I meant by on my hands and knees! haha.

I agree zb5 everyones bump is different i think mine is high and ends at my belly button.
Katerdid- i'd go demented on bed rest but worth it. Could your husband maybe leave you a pack lunch before he goes? like your bump pic.
Shelleney- cute pic
Tanni- thanks for giving me hope about stretchmarks mine will hopefully bugger off aswell.
i thought gash was having section on 2nd obvs got that wrong
littlestars- baby basket sounds amazing n thoughtful. Why can't we eat peanut butter after?
kristen- 37 weeks sounds good :thumbup: n isnt that really good for twins?
Nai- how u feeling?
mrs k- ur pics r beautiful thanks so much for sharing

Yup 37 weeks is, the doctor told me jokingly that after 35 weeks they didnt care about me as much..lol...but now it may be the week after...the dr I saw today said maybe 38 weeks..lol I want them to stay in as long as possible so they are as big and healthy as they can be but I am soooo over being pregnant! My hips hurt so bad I can barely walk and I can't sleep (again)...ugh and I'm tired of all the dr appointments....3 this week, 3 last week...its exhausting..lol

Hi everyone - just catching up on all the posts for the last week. I am worried that I won't make it to October either - baby's head is engaged, and seems to be dropping lower by the minute, plus getting more and more regular mild contractions - still only 2-3 an hour, but I don't think I've gone an hour without one in 2 days!

And nesting has come back with a vengeance! Last night I could barely force myself to turn out the lights (was in the midst of cleaning our room and bathroom), but hubby has to work early so I did for him. Then this morning, I usually go back to sleep for 2 hours after he leaves, but instead I got up and started up with the cleaning again! I am soooo happy to have this energy back, but I'm nervous that I'm going to exhaust myself and *then* go into labor :D

All the bump pix are so cute! I think I'm going to have hubby take one of mine tonight :)

Hope everyone is having a great day :)

Hey girls just a quick post as in hospital just now and for those who don't know baby is coming tomorrow by section (I will be 36+3) kerri is going to do an update for me here and I will get back on when I can. Thanks for all the support over the past 8 months. Xxx

Good luck tomorrow gash!!!

I am getting tired of being pregnant too. I found my first belly stretch mark (already have some boob ones and some old ones on my hips... but I was hoping to keep my pristine belly! I know, it's silly.) But I just had a midwife appointment today and baby's head is not engaged. I also have NONE of that nesting energy you ladies are talking about. :blush: It would really help with the unpacking! I feel bad, DH is doing 90% of the work...

Sorry about the various pains ladies. I can't complain too much, I am having some pain but really not too bad. Most recently baby has gotten strong enough that his punches really hurt me. He is always punching my butt, bladder, or cervix. I almost feel like he plans to punch his way out! :wacko:

Good luck nat Eeek can't wait to see if your bump turns pink or blue x

Good luck Nat! :happydance: Can't wait to see the babes.

ZB, I had some moxybustion today and Doug took the rest home. We'll do one tonight and another round tomorrow morning and another round tomorrow night and Friday morning before the sonogram.

I'm hoping it works. If it doesn't, I know I've done all I could and am thinking she's not turning for a reason. Fridays sono will tell whether she's turned and then the perinatologist will schedule a c-section. The doula won't be able to go in with me, but she'll be there during prep and in recovery to help out as well as to help with breastfeeding. I REALLY don't want that spinal again but that's all they give for sections. It's all in Gods hands right now.

As for the nesting. It hits me all in one day. It'll come and go. Right now I'm Exhausted....I did come home and act like a crazy woman because the kitchen counters weren't clean and the dishes were still in the sink. DH took that on as well. Like yours, he's taking on 90% and I'm pushing him constantly sadly.

Tomorrow someone's coming over for lunch, Doug has to run to the acupuncturist and grab another moxi stick and we wait for the cable guy to bring the box to set up the cable we got a deal on.

Friday Doug has off and we have a detailed sono then an appointment with perinatal center right after. I'm on edge with all these appointments. IF I can get them all to wait on the c-section, I would like them to schedule it for Oct. 3rd. It's not the due date, it won't be going over and yet it won't be in Sept. around several birthdays..one being my mothers, her sisters and then my cousin who had her daughter a month before Jackson was due in Sept. and who got pregnant while doing drugs and STILL kept drinking during her pregnancy. I cringe because that little girls birthday is the week my doula is guessing they'll want to schedule the c-section. To say I'm on edge is putting it very lightly. I'm a planner and all plans have been out the door since the loss of our son.......even this pregnancy has been hard to predict and plan. Time to be flexible. :winkwink:

Good luck with getting Amelia to turn, MA! I hope they let you go until October, to wait to see if she turns, and to get her as much time in there as possible. :)

My guess for my baby has been October 5 this whole time. My mom says October 4. Now I'm hoping it's a bit earlier, since he's been punching me in the downstairs all day. :wacko: October 1 is my birthday. I don't really want to share a birthday, but it would be pretty special if that's the day he decides to show up. :)

Im having the worst diastasis recti pains (stomach muscle seperation) I cant really laugh cough or sneeze without yelling in pain my right side aboce my bellybutton is like it has a 3rd degree burn or something. I swear its an internal hernia will ask MW on Monday.

Good Luck Gash. Am so excited for you. Let us know how you get on xxx

Good luck gash x x Hope all our babies come early/late to match our individual wishes! Can but dream! Lol. Well i truly ruined dh's laptop after, after the drink spillage he ordered a new keyboard for it, all good.. Well i carried it through to the kitchen the next day, tripped on my dog and it went flying.. Right on to tile flooring.. So new screen ordered now and hope for the best! Well we're all moved and settling in, seriously didn't anticipate how hard it would be with the dogs! :( we've had accidents, whining, barking, restless nights.. Grrr. Slowly getting there tho! On a v annoying stressful note our ex landlady has turned into a pyscho. Accusing us of returning to property and damaging it, putting dog poo on her doorstep, theft etc. So we've filed a complaint with the local police.. What a fruit loop! Really missing being able to be on here properly, hopefully next wk! Stay safe and well ladies x x

Ladies - Natalie told me to update you all when she had made her birth announcement on facebook

Shes had a baby BOY!!! :blue:
Baby Blake Johnston-Miller, born at 10.34am, weighing 7lbs exactly. Baby is scbu but both baby and mum doing well

CONGRATULATIONS NATALIE & FAMILY xxxxxx

Congrats Natalie!!! What a nice healthy weight for an early little boy! :happydance: Hope your whole family is doing well. :)

Congrats Natalie! He sure did turn out bigger than everyone in the October group on Facebook was guessing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->