• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October babies due dates and bump colours

I fee so far behind compared to some. I was due early October last year so im not used to being one of the last this time. lol.

xxx

Ya, I was due the 1st Oct 09 with my DD (She came on Sept 30th) .. so it's odd being due in the middle of the month this time!

Im sure time will fly though as we have our hands full with No 1 :thumbup:

This pregnancy feels so different to the first time round.

zb5, it is kind of a stressful process. I wish things could be a bit more economial in pricing for the things we'd like.

Laura, thanks for your input on the travel systems. I'm totally not a fan of them at all. I just keep thinking they aren't going to work for the lifestyle we have. Another thing we thought of is that we're in a two bedroom apartment house while we save for our own home. We're limited on how much storage space we actually have for baby gear. I can't see myself lugging everything up from the basement.

Ah, I suppose everything will work itself out in time. We have time. I just hope my mind can clearly work to make decisions. :rofl:

I know, some stuff is so expensive!

We are also in a 2 bedroom and will probably be moving when baby is a few months old. :wacko: That should be incentive not to get too much stuff...

I know, some stuff is so expensive!

We are also in a 2 bedroom and will probably be moving when baby is a few months old. :wacko: That should be incentive not to get too much stuff...

Easier said than done sometimes. Especially when you'll have friends and family buying the baby things. :lol: :hugs:

we are moving out of a 3 bed house into a 2 next week. We signed the contracts before we knew we were pregnant :dohh: A 2 bed room will do for a few years though until we can move again. the baby and shae can share a room for a while i suppose. xx

hey ladies :hi:

I bought travel system with caleb its gorgeous but I literally used it for 4 months and bought a quinny which is much easier. This time we need a double think we are going for the phil and teds this time. Will be selling my white leather travel system on ebay to make some cash for the new buggy.

We are lucky that we bought our house 3 years ago, knowing we wanted 2 children in the future so we wont ever need to move and its got a nice garden for them to play in and close to the schools etc

Hope everyones well, I was sick again this moring but its the first time in 4 days so Im ok with it sxxx

Hey everyone. Had my scan and everything is good, saw baby and heartbeat...so happy. I can relax a bit now. I can't believe how much pea looks like a baby already. X

Holl thats great news. So happy everything is well. And soooo jealous. I want a scan. *stamps feet* lol

Great news on the scan Holl!! Gosh, 8 days til mine and time is moving SO slowly. If it was something i didn't want ocming up then time would of course fly!!! Ha!

I swear time has actually slowed down since i got this BFP! I should be at least 8 weeks along by now!!!

I think i might just be going nuts.

Fairy x

I'm the opposite, this time it is going so quickly think it's because u have dd to occupy me. I have my dating scan in 13 days now. This pregnancy is so different to my last I was convinced something was wrong. X

I think its going pretty fast too this time, mainly because I never went to the docs till later, already had my early scan and have my 12 week scan this month :yipee: xxx

Yay everyone who had the scans. We had our first scan last Thursday. They said the baby measured 6w5 days. One week sooner than what we all thought. I have a perinatologist appointment on friday. I'm praying they do another scan just to be sure. I'd also like to actually HEAR the heartbeat instead of see it on the screen like at the OB's office.

Gash, thanks so much for sharing about the travel system. I'm thinking it may not be for us. It sounds like we'd get more use by investing in the one that will be good for our travels overall.

Glad your feeling better.

I have nausea just about every time I wake up now. It's been hard to find foods I'll actually eat these days.

Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Looking forward to hearing good news about everyones scans coming up!

hey ladies :hi:

How are we all?

Im still getting bought of ms but only every few days so its easing up a bit. My bobbies are bloody sore thoug and I keep getting pounding headaches. The funny thing is I dont even feel pregnant yet. Can wait to have a bump to remind me xxx

Hey I'm good. I keep forgetting I'm preg because of my lack of symptoms not that I'm complaining. I feel massive already, don't think i am though. X

I was huge last time, you could tell I was pregnant from 12 weeks but so far nothing this time. I was really sick again after my post this morning, I even cried after it as I just want it to stop now, Its so hard having Caleb and throwing up every day :sad1: Roll on 2nd trimester xxx

Glad your feeling good holl xxx

Good morning!

My ms is starting to really taper off...the only time it really bothers me is at night now, have sour stomach feeling all night and it makes it difficult to sleep...other than that, just back pain! I'm so glad I'm starting to feel better :)

It's going to be beautiful tomorrow so I plan to go for a walk...I can't wait till it stays warm so I can go walking everyday, I think the fresh air would help :)

I was huge last time, you could tell I was pregnant from 12 weeks but so far nothing this time. I was really sick again after my post this morning, I even cried after it as I just want it to stop now, Its so hard having Caleb and throwing up every day :sad1: Roll on 2nd trimester xxx

Glad your feeling good holl xxx

Ah poor you, I bet it's awful that was the only thing that put me off having another baby was the thought of having a baby to look after whilst feeling terrible. I can remember last time I used to cry after being I'll felt like a little girl again. I can't remember when I started to show last time but I'm taking weekly photos and there is def a difference in the last 2 weeks. I hope you start to feel better soon x

Glad to hear a lot of you girls are starting to feel less sick! Me too, well it's been a bit on and off but less recently. I still think I'm one of the lucky ones, haven't thrown up at all yet, just feel a bit queasy. For me it's worse when I have to stand or walk a lot. I get the feeling I would be just fine if I could just stay in bed all day! :haha:

zb5 motion makes it worse for me too, driving is useless right now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->