October babies due dates and bump colours

https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm36/alyssaedelen/38.png

OK ladies this is today for me, 38 weeks! Im hoping to have the lil one next week... but really really hoping I don't go over!!

Lets see those bumpies! :happydance:

OMG Lys, your bump is so perfectly neat and tidy. Looks very comfortable to carry around!! lol

I'll try and take a picture soon! And yes of the nursery too.. But I really wanted to paint my pictures.. which I might add I never got to today. I did, however, boss DH around and get all the mess out of my upstairs hallways sorted.. now it's my problem in the basement, hope there's room in storage! ekk! Twins closet got cleaned out too. My bedroom got a sorting out and even got some laundry going.. all in all I can't complain. Even got in a 2 hour nap! lol

Beautiful bump Lys! I forget, was your baby breech for a while? Has he turned head down? In any case, looking good, and hope you meet him next week!

Here's my 37 week bump. I used to avoid showing pics of my face on BnB but... whatever. :) I have gradually stopped caring. I'm hoping he'll come in a week or two... maybe three... please not four or five!!! My midwife said they would let me go to 42 weeks before pushing induction, which is good because I don't want to be induced. But in a way it's nice to know you'll have a baby by a certain time as well. Right now it is any time between today and the next 5 weeks!! :wacko:

LittleStars, that sounds like a lot of progress today actually! I need a day like that. Today we did our hospital tour, and then I "watched football" with DH (actually I just napped on the couch!).

Attachments

• P1040972copy.jpg
    P1040972copy.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 2
Zb cute nursery and bump! Love the wall color.

Lys your bump is so cute. You must not have gained much you are tiny! Hospital does provide diapers so wouldn't bring many of your own. Why waste them!

Little sounds like babies are getting ready! Any spot since?

I love evryones bag list. I have not done that yet. I keep thinking since I'm doing c section that I don't need to do that kind of stuff! I probably should just in case.

Question, I've been so so so crampy fOr about a week now. Keeps me up at night. Any reasons?

Yt wow! You ar packing a ton of baby clothes. Lol.

Zb cute nursery and bump! Love the wall color.

Lys your bump is so cute. You must not have gained much you are tiny! Hospital does provide diapers so wouldn't bring many of your own. Why waste them!

Little sounds like babies are getting ready! Any spot since?

I love evryones bag list. I have not done that yet. I keep thinking since I'm doing c section that I don't need to do that kind of stuff! I probably should just in case.

Question, I've been so so so crampy fOr about a week now. Keeps me up at night. Any reasons?

Yt wow! You ar packing a ton of baby clothes. Lol.

Lol yeah I sure am. I have no idea what size she's going to be. If she comes soon she may need the newborn and if she comes later probably the 0-3. My first was quite pukey too so id rather have extra changes of clothes then not enough. My hospital is about 45 minutes from my house.

I get pretty crampy too. Not sure what from though. I do find its worse at night. I have been having to sleep with a pillow between my legs. Seems to help a little. Not sure why.

Lovely bumps Lys and zb5. You both look so cute and compact. Not to big and not to small. And both glowing.

This is my bump yesterday at 36 weeks. Ignore the stupid pose.

https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/36.jpg

My hospital said they will provide diapers and baby t-shirts and blankets while we are there, so the only thing we need to bring for baby is clothes to go home in or take pictures in. We'll probably bring a few outfits and a blanket because we won't know size or weather beforehand.

I really need to pack my bag, but I just made a list and it's LONG! Our car is going to be stuffed! The hospital recommends bringing your own pillows (at least 2) and your own birth ball. Then your own clothes (me and DH) and toiletries, ipod, camera, laptops, etc. It's going to look like we're staying for a month!

Hi ladies. I'll get a pic soon. Everyone that see's me says I've dropped so it won't look as good.

As far as packing diapers....I was told by some that they have them there. The perinatal center gave me a packet with info for me to fill out and it told us what to pack....diapers were on the list. :shrug: So, I decided to buy our own diapers and they are the ones that go below the umbilical cord. I'm sure they have blankies and hats too but I just wanted to be prepared.
Tomorrow is chiropractor. If anything it will stop the popping in my back. Hopefully after a few adjustments she'll move down. IF there's time.

Thank you for all the well wishes to term. I'm REALLY EXCITED!

Love all the cute little belly's too. Your all so cute with your little bumps.

Thanks Ladies!! It sounds like everyone has been busy. Did I mention that the ONLY baby class I'm taking is NEXT weekend. EEK (I will be 39 weeks), I am hoping to make it to the class it's Sat and Sund and then hoping to have the lil guy in my arms!

ZB5, LOVE the pic!! My Noah was breeched forever as of my last appointment he did turn and that was as of LAST Mon he was head down. My bump was lower then, I don't know but his head no longer feels down. I have a huge bulge by my right ribs but maybe that's his bum?! :shrug: Not sure... I have another appt on Wed and am hoping his head is still down and its a giant foot in my ribs!! :winkwink: Also, just curious why haven't you wanted your face on the site?

Yours, You look GREAT! I have followed your pics from the beginning!

Little, Nice job on getting so much done! Today I was a bum and accomplished nothing so I have plenty to do tomorrow!

Ny, I have been having cramps the last week. Not really painful more along the lines of ughh and uncomfortable... I have been having them during the day though.

Beautiful bumps guys, I'll upload my 34 week bump later :)

I've always avoided putting my face on the site too - never know who's reading and all that! :haha: but now i don't care so much either lol

I know the hospitals can provide LO with a blanket and some vests etc. if needed but I just really want LO to be in her own clothes asap and not some hospital provided ones which is why i'll be taking more clothes for LO too... also NO clue what size she is as mw and consultant both just said she feels "normal" sized... well wth does that mean!? lol glad she's not a giant or a midget.. but "normal" covers quite a few outcomes.. :haha:

zb5, Lys, YT - your bumps are all beautiful!! I will take another pic on Thursday (35 weeks) and post it for you all.

Lys - I havent got my antenatal classes til 38 and 39 weeks either. Part of me thinks she will be here by then and I wont even get a chance to go!

Nai - Im with you on wanting her to wear her own clothes from the very beginning. and also dont know whether she will need newborn or 0-3 months. no harm in packing her whole wardrobe, is there? lol.

I still havent put my face on this site at all - although I accidently posted my full name on here (when I posted pics of my 21 week scan, and didnt know how to edit my name off it). Oh well. I hope I dont get my identity stolen!

xx

Nai - normal sized.. lol I love it!!

Nypage - No more bleeding, yay.

I didn't do any birthing classes last time around, not even a tour. I figured I'd be told what to do when and I'm a pretty easy going person as far as trusting professionals. Everything went fine until baby decided not to cooperate so just in case a few of you (Lys I'm looking your way) don't make it I'm sure you'll be just fine.

As for cramping.. I had been having that tender achy mentral type cramp for a few days but today it seems gone.. so far. Not sure if taking it relatively easy yesterday helped or if whatever was going on is done. I googled a little about it and it seems like if it's with backache it could be early labor but if not it could just be things stretching once again. Since babies seem to be quickly running out of room it might make sense that things were stretching out again so I'm going to run with that and assume all is well. The aching was definitely more pronounced at night.

Jaw is still driving me nuts.. hoping it will go away soon.

And I wanted to officially announce my bags are packed!!! The only thing I thing I question is my choice of books. I had to grab one that isn't really of interest to me in case I don't get a chance to get to the book store/library anytime soon. Ha! I actually think I'll have time to read while taking care of twins.. I'm funny eh?

So today's plan is to for real paint those paintings. DD is all gung ho to do hers as soon as she comes home from school. And then photos! If I can get all the stuff DH brought down to the basement into the storage closet, vacuum the basement, main floor, and upstairs along with a deep clean in the kitchen I would be ecstatic. Than I could guiltlessly crack open my 1000 piece puzzle I bought and plug away on it while relaxing. Why a puzzle? I don't know.. haven't done one in decades and just got the urge. Bizarre.

Sounds like most everyone has the period type cramps too so I will not worry too much. Today they are bad, I almost dont want to do anything but have to do errands:( I feel like my period will seriously just come at any moment and I should be with my heating pad......

Litttle- I LOVE puzzles! Omg, if I had been pregnant through the winter, I would have soooo been doing puzzles!

LittleStars, I've heard that about blood vessels bursting and causing a bleed. So I think you did the right thing!

Lys, your bump is so cute! My bump has been measuring 4 weeks behind for a while, and the midwives keep saying it's because I'm tall.. but goodness, I feel like a whale compared to you.. haha.

Full term tomorrow for me.. and I'm definitely getting impatient. Had strong contractions for about 20 minutes Saturday night.. got OH all excited, even though I kept telling him it's not the real deal yet. It was pretty painful.. got me a little scared of real labor! But I think if I would KNOW it's really active labor, it would be a lot easier to deal with the pain. It's just such a bummer when I know it's not the real thing yet, but have to endure the pain anyway. :-(

Got a prenatal today.. really hoping the midwife will tell me that LO is on the left side. He was turned to the right the last few appointments, and the midwife told me to try to get him to the left because it's more ideal for easy labor.. but I still keep feeling all his kicks on the left, so I'm guessing his back and bum are on the right. :-(

My mom's getting so excited.. haha.. she kept asking me millions of questions yesterday. She's still insisting I'll have this baby a week or two before my due date.. but then there's the midwife, reminding me again and again that she has very few first-timers go before their due date. I know she's supposed to say that to avoid getting my hopes up and then have me be super depressed at going over... sooo.. I don't pay attention to it too much, silly me.. lol. I do try to keep in mind that it can take up to 5 weeks from now, though.. and 5 weeks doesn't sound TOO bad, I guess.

Got a loong full day ahead of me today.. I don't know what I was thinking, scheduling my prenatal, chiro appointment, massage, and breastfeeding class all for the same day. I'll be exhausted by the time I get it all over and done with. Wish me luck. :-(

ooh, I love puzzles too. My favorite way of passing long winter nights!

Oh forgot to say - I love the pictures of bumps!!! Everyone looks so great.

It's funny, I love having a bump and all and I'll miss the 'excuse' as to why I've gained weight as I've definitely gained more than the recommendation. :( But at the same time they are so darn cumbersome to deal with at this point I'll be happy once it's gone.

YT, I don't know why I missed your bump pic last time but I did... looks great!!

I didn't want my face on the site earlier on because with TTC we talk about such personal stuff - our exact DTD schedule, checking mucus, stuff like that. I just thought, oh god, what if someone from work sees this?? Of course that means someone from work is also reading about mucus... :haha: There's still plenty of personal stuff to talk about with pregnancy and post-partum, I think I've just gotten more comfortable on the site so I'm not as worried.

We've done 2 sessions of a 3 session class. Next weekend is postpartum care and infant care. We could really use the infant care part, neither of us has any experience with babies! So hopefully he holds off until after next Saturday. :)

I have a feeling I will not be able to do any puzzles to pass the cold winter nights this winter with a newborn! Anyone else having the thoughts that life is going to be not so relaxing EVER again? I keep thinking..."oh, im sure I wont be able to do that this year, or, I'll never have time for that again...." Maybe im just being mental because im used to h aving a 7 year old who is very independant now. Life can't be over, surely, right?

lol, actually it is good to hear that you feel that way too nypage... that means in 7 years my little guy should be independent and i can do puzzles! :haha:

Yeah, I've been thinking that with things like going out to late dinners with friends, sleeping late in the morning, or fitting other people in the back seat of my car. I tried sitting back there with the car seat in the middle seat, and it's horribly uncomfortable! We still are planning to get a new car, don't know what we'll get...

Mini van! Lol. No seriously, thats where I need to be heading. I have the 7 year old, new baby, and 2 dogs! Not that the dogs come with often, but i'd like to be able to fit a friend or 2 of my daughter's in the vehicle for going places also....so yea. 30 years old and a mini van. AAAAAAHHHHHH! But they sure are convenient!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->