• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

October babies due dates and bump colours

Welcome over angelique :hi: Im having a section too so will most likey be september for me, I had one with my last too and he was 4 weeks early.

Chaos-YES!!! I said a few pages back thats driving made my sickness worse, its horrible. Sometimes even just the motion of standing up or walking does it too. Hope it passes quickly xxx

Welcome over angelique :hi: Im having a section too so will most likey be september for me, I had one with my last too and he was 4 weeks early.

Chaos-YES!!! I said a few pages back thats driving made my sickness worse, its horrible. Sometimes even just the motion of standing up or walking does it too. Hope it passes quickly xxx

Are you finding this pregnancy to be much different from you last? I'm noticing that this pregnancy is much more intense than my last one. At least in the first trimester.

ditto mummy's angel. mine feels more intense than the last!!

Yes I am hunny. Last time I was sick but it was smells this time its actually morning sickness. I have more fumes than britiish gas, more cramps and headache. How about you? Xxx

Yes I am hunny. Last time I was sick but it was smells this time its actually morning sickness. I have more fumes than britiish gas, more cramps and headache. How about you? Xxx

Intense nausia, I had wicked trotts for awhile and now that's gotten better, my sense of smell is CRAZY intense, I hate the taste of meat and fish:cry: Can't seem to find anything I really like the taste of, and have no real cravings.

Oh, I also can't seem to find a good position to sleep comfortably already either.

I think I had round ligament pains this time around and didn't have them last time either.

Oh, and I'm a bit more emotional. I was pretty happy and felt my best last pregnancy, this time I find I'm overemotional and will cry easily. Totally annoying myself. :rofl:

Chicken has always been a godsend for me in pregnancy. That and soup usually chicken noodle or vegtable and fruit, cherries, apples and melon mainly for me xxx

Oh I love cherries, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, cranberries, bananas, apples, peaches, mango, pineapples, kiwis. YUM. I could eat a TON of fruit.

Veggies too.

Just the meat I seem to have an issue with.

Oh and I think I may have a first craving but it doesn't count. I would LOVE vanilla ice cream with chocolate sprinkles from the ice cream stand but they're closed for another month or so.

Mmmmm ice lollys ans slushies were my craving in my last pregnancy along with cherries and cherry coke. Nothing so far this time but tbh it wasn't real cravings last time just what I really fancied xxx

Last pregnancy, I loved Clausen refrigerated pickles, Chipotle Burrito Bowls and Yogun Fruz frozen yogurt with berries chopped in it.

Now I think I can only deal with the Yogun Fruz.

Oh Fairy, even the word kills me. :rofl: It's so funny considering I LOVE meat and fish and here I loathe it in my pregnancy.

Weird thing is, i normally love my food, and now, apart from steak, i couldn't careless about any of it! Oh apart from when I NEED a cheese toastie!!

Weird this preggo business!!

Fairy x

Just got back from the doctor...babies look great :D

https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Kristin070404/9w6bothbabies001.jpg

(the video is a little blurry at the beginning because i hit the button by accident while moving my phone...)
https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Kristin070404/th_c20f5108.jpg

aww Kristen, they are just DARLING! It's so exciting when we see those pics of our babies. It REALLY brings joy and excitement. Congrats! :hugs:

Kristen, that's great!!! I love the video. I am looking forward to my scan next week, I'll be about 10 weeks so I hope I see the same! Minus one baby. :haha:

Mommy's Angel, you are a woman after my own heart. I have been eating Clausen pickles a lot this pregnancy, and I am always a fan of Chipotle. Just had it tonight. :)

I had a big fat juicy steak for lunch today... it was amazing... went to a restaraunt for it, and had a nice lunch date with DH

As for this pregnancy being different than last.... this is my 3rd and its off the wall different... first 2, had no symptoms, at all.... this one, ugh daily cramping and tugging pains, and craving milk like crazy, I know I am still very early, but all I want to drink is milk or chocolate milk..... I also have experienced terrible headaches, and some nausea.... though I tend to be uhhhh... how to delicately put it.... lots of foods upset my tummy, giving me a feeling like i have food poisoning, but I am sure its the pregnancy.

Kristin, your scan is beautiful... I so badly want twins.... congratulations!!

Oh my gosh ladies, your killing me with the meat talk! :lol: I had tomato soup tonight and now I have an acidic stomach. Oh how I miss being able to taste good food. :rofl:

Zb5, Oh how I wish I could stomach Chipotle this time. It's my FAVORITE! I even tried it vegetarian and it's just not working for me. Clausen pickles are THE ONLY pickles to eat. The other are soggy and don't taste a thing like homemade pickles.

What is Chipotle??? Not seen that over here in the UK!

Kristin, that scan is awesome. Got my first one tomorrow and i'm so nervous. Praying they see all they are meant to see at this stage and that there is a lovely looking blob.

Kristin...out of interest, what was your doubling time on your hcg with these 2?

Fairy X

Thanks everyone! It was pretty amazing! The awesome thing is my dr wants to see me every week (bc we did IVF) so I get to watch them grown every week.

Fairy, my beta numbers were:
Jan. 26th--250 (14dpo)
Jan. 28th--440
Feb. 1--2069
Feb. 4--7985

Kristin83- I love the video. You little ones look amazing. If makes me excited to see my babies in a couple weeks.

Thanks for the numbers Kristin.
I'm wondering how many i've got in there. Normally they don't do betas here in the UK unless it's ivf or soemthing. But because of my previous miscarraiges, theye wanted it on record that i was preggo early on. So, on 9dpo, it came out at 17. On 18dpo it was 1912. That's a doubling every 33 hours. Guess i'll find out tomorrow!! I'll be happy just for one healthy looking blob. 2 would be a bonus!!!

Fairy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->