October babies due dates and bump colours

Welcome back MA, your Amelia is beautiful! Hope your recovery continues to go well!

Congratulations again, Mommy's Angel :dance:

Amelia is absolutely beautiful, thankyou so much for sharing your pictures with us.
Im sorry to hear about your difficulties in hospital. But Im so happy that things have improved now that you are home. I hope you and Doug enjoy the next few days bonding with your precious daughter :hugs:

xx

littlestars- yeah i am more than ready i really hope this apt has the outcome i want, hope i get the sweep and that it works. I see 2 midwifes and the one today isnt very nice but all will be forgiven if she can help me into labour hehe. Aww glad your daughter had a nice day, it was nice of people to give her their butterflies and good bout bus :thumbup:
ma- sorry it was rough, glad your milk came through as know you were a bit concerned about that and also great that Amelia is now latching on ok. Bless her she looks so tiny in bassinete. Congratulations :happydance:

I will catch up properly soon ladies I promise but I thought I would let you know I have put some pics of Leo in my pregnancy journal (link in siggy) xx

Oh, MA, she's beautiful! I'm sorry you had a rough start and aren't feeling so great right now.. but hope it all gets better soon! Glad you are able to breastfeed like you wanted to!

Melly, what a cutie! you have a beautiful family :)

Thank you MA for sharing your story and photos with us, Amelia is such a cutie. You are truely blessed. Wishing you a swift recovery xxx

Congrats MA!!! What a healthy weight :) Glad she's finally home with you!! So sorry she had a rough start - I know how upsetting it is to see your wee one in distress. Wishing you a speedy recovery!!! xxx

Huge congratulations MA she is truly beautiful - I'm sure things will settle down now you are at home :hugs:

Melly he is a little stunner!! :kiss:

Congrats melllly. He is handsome.

WooHoo Congrats MA!!! So happy to hear from you. Sorry the first few days were hard. Happy things are going well and your all home now. Our littler girls were born a day apart.

May as well update on us while I have two seconds. Allison is doing great. We decided to bottle feed and she is taking 3oz every 4 hours and sleeping great in between. I dont think she has cried once since she was born. She is just so mellow and content. Hoping it stays this way. Ava was not thrilled to have her here the first few days but she seems to be coming around. She did try to hit her once or twice but now just pets her head and plays with her fingers. I feel great. Its day 5 and i am completely pain free. I only ended up with a very small episiotomy and 3 stitches.

We have been very busy and adjusting to having two is not as easy as i thought it might be but it is wonderful all the same. Hubby was suppose to have time off starting on monday but so far they have called him in every day this week and given him no choice but to go in. We are both a little mad about that ut there is nothing we can really do for the time being.

Heres the link to my birth story if anyone wants to read uit.
https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...1-slow-yet-very-fast-birth-allison-marie.html

An official congratulations to you MA, beautiful picture of Amelia! Sorry things were rough to start but at least they can only get better right? :)

Melllly - what a cutie! How is your daughter handling the new addition?

Adele - how did your appointment go? for all I know your got a sweep and are in labor right now! FX for you.

As for me.. still holding strong. I'm getting sooo slow and sooo incapable of things. I think the babies had another growth spurt earlier this week and that was all the pains I was having. But so far so good. Looks like I'll make it to Friday morning. Today I had meant to do so much around the house so I could relax tomorrow BUT my darling husband decided to set up in the morning on the main floor to do his last assignment due this week. Unfortunately it was way more hard and confusing than he thought so it took the entire day and he was in no mood to have anyone around him so DD and I were hibernating upstairs accomplishing nothing because we were trying so hard to be quiet. On the bright side of things DD and I got to play makeover. lol I looked gorgeous.

So tonight I shall be scrambling to get as much done as I can. Hoping not to leave too much to tomorrow. All in all if I had to leave things as they are now I'd be fine but the perfectionist in me wants to clean the bathrooms once more and change sheets and make sure all the laundry is done, empty garbages, vacuum, and inventory dinner options for DH for the next two weeks etc. OCD much?

DD had picture day today.. she looked beautiful leaving the house but somehow she decided she was going to do weird faces instead of smiling. Not sure if I should grin and bear it or risk retakes.. something to ponder.​

Congrats MA she is so cute and I totally relate to recovering from something traumatic. Just don't over do it like I kept doing. I'm so sore from all the stuff I keep doing.

Mellly so cute. Congrats on your beautifup family! I live the name Leo. I wanted it also but OH was not on board. Lucky you!

Little good luck with getting everything done. Don't allow it to put you into early labor!

YT I'm glad all is going well, Ali sounds like such a joy. Poops for ava hitting the baby. You probably have not seen the last of that!

My little guy Kian is 10 days old and on the boob or on the changing table Always. Not sure if him eating or pooping so often is normal. Breast feeding kills and I leak all the timw so not sure how to keep up with that. At night i wake up leaking wet all over, and kian has peed through his clothes, and its the pits! And maybe I have a slight touch of baby blues as I'm feeling a tad unstable. So, that me. Still loving my baby so much through it all.

Well I guess the waiting game is over for me. After lots of snotty mucous all day, terrible nausea, and just feeling like "this is it!"... I had my bloody show followed immediately by my water breaking. Ugh, that stuff is nasty! I mean I'm excited... but having stuff gushing and leaking out between my legs constantly is not much fun! Leaked thru two big towels already!

Fingers crossed for an easy birth :D

Woo Hoo MrsK!!! Best of luck for a safe and speedy delivery. I agree waters breaking at home is not so nice lol. I soaked through a few towels before heading to the hospital and one of the way lol. Cant wait to see pictures!!

Well, since i'm planning a home birth, I don't need to worry about trying to go anywhere... but it's still annoying! I had envisioned myself keeping busy thru the early stages of labor by making dinner or just going for a walk.. but now I'm chained to the big pads my midwife brought over a few weeks ago!

Well, since i'm planning a home birth, I don't need to worry about trying to go anywhere... but it's still annoying! I had envisioned myself keeping busy thru the early stages of labor by making dinner or just going for a walk.. but now I'm chained to the big pads my midwife brought over a few weeks ago!

Lol yeah its annoying. Hopefully it will ease up soon for you so you can do some of the stuff you want instead of having to stay by a washroom all the time to change pads and what not.

Mrs, Can't wait to hear how it goes! I find you home birth ladies very brave as I am way too much of a chicken! Can't wait to "meet" your LO!! YAY! :hugs:

NY, I have been having a lot of issues w/ my lil guy soaking through his clothes too. It is quite frustrating to have to change his clothes over and over in addition to my clothes if I was holding him or our sheets as several times it has happened while he was in our bed. For us it was the worst in huggies diapers and improved tremendously when we tried pampers so now it is only happening once a day vs 7x day. Also, I feel like lil guy is always hungry!! I finally bought a breast pump so my OH could help me w/ the feedings as it is quite exhausting and I feel like by the time I am done breastfeeding him he's almost ready to go again. W/ the pump I feel like I get all the milk out so much faster (10 - 15 mins total) vs. 20 mins each side so that has been great for me. Hang in there NY! I know the unstable feelings... I think for me it was a serious lack of sleep!!

Question, when I am pumping I am only getting about 3 oz total (both sides combined) my Noah is just over 2 weeks... he seems full and isn't fuzzy after eating but I guess I just feel like I should have more milk. Is 3 oz total from both sides about every 3 hrs normal??

Little, you sound like me w/ the OCD about everything being clean and ready for baby! I spent the whole day Saturday 09/18 scrubbing bathrooms, doing laundry, doing dishes, cleaning out our spare room and then I went into labor the next day 09/19! Any day now for you!! :flower:

Lys that's funny about your bed sheets and everything else. Same here! I was thinking maybe it's the petroleum jelly on his circumcision that was diverting pee out the diaper! I am running out of clothing to put him in some days when he's done it a lot because him being tiny, most clothes are too big that we have!

I actually have been pumping also, but am scared to feed bottles often....I guess I worry he won't nurse anymore suddenly. Do you nurse and pump or just pump now? I think I can get about 3-4 ounces each time I pump. Also, do your boobs fill super fast does it seem? I get really full and begin to leak often so needto feed or pump a lot. Some times I feed on one side while pumping the other! Even if I pump, I get no more sleep because I'd he is up feeding from bottle, I M so full I've leaked everywhere and need to pump. I feel exhausted and trapped!

Sorry for the rant. I'm slightly losing my cool.......

Mrs K how exciting!!! Hope all goes well, can't wait to hear updates!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->