October babies due dates and bump colours

Ls I hope all went well today!

Mommyof3Girls: good luck monday! I'm sure everything will go prefectly :flower:

Oh no mommy! Im sorry to hear that baby has come out of the pelvis. I hope she finds her way back in there, and you go into labour soon...
If not, lots and lots of luck for your induction on Monday. Keep us posted!
xx

kate and ma- urgh that itchy nasty thing sounds awful hope it clears up fast
mommy of 3- woohoo mon it's great you have a date not long :baby: hope all goes well.

So yesterday i went to the toilet and after as i stood to pull knickers up i thought some of my waters broke. I phoned up hospital and they advised to go in and get monitored. Urine,blood pressure,temp,hooked me up to a monitor to check baby she said he was a happy like pixie :happydance: everything was fine. Then she wanted to do an internal she tried several painful times with the speculum :cry: and couldnt examine me so she tried without and couldnt either. She said she would of done a membrane sweep but just couldnt. So it might of been some of my waters breaking or not i've just got to keep an eye but its unlikely. So still no futher forward and my ouch it hurt.

kate and ma- urgh that itchy nasty thing sounds awful hope it clears up fast
mommy of 3- woohoo mon it's great you have a date not long :baby: hope all goes well.

So yesterday i went to the toilet and after as i stood to pull knickers up i thought some of my waters broke. I phoned up hospital and they advised to go in and get monitored. Urine,blood pressure,temp,hooked me up to a monitor to check baby she said he was a happy like pixie :happydance: everything was fine. Then she wanted to do an internal she tried several painful times with the speculum :cry: and couldnt examine me so she tried without and couldnt either. She said she would of done a membrane sweep but just couldnt. So it might of been some of my waters breaking or not i've just got to keep an eye but its unlikely. So still no futher forward and my ouch it hurt.

I have head depending on the way baby is laying, little bits of the sac will go at different times, like little air bubbles......except with water. :haha:

Sorry for taking awhile to post an update, but my baby has kept me busy! :)

After 5 hours of very intense and fast-progressing labor and 19 minutes of pushing, Lucas Andrew was born on October 6th at 2:44 AM, weighing exactly 9 lbs and measuring 22 inches. I was 39 weeks and 2 days.
Although I was wishing for a quick labor before, I would now not wish it on my worst enemy! I'm sure long labors can be very frustrating.. but just a few short breaks between killer contractions would have been nice. :wacko:

He's here now, though, and I couldn't be happier :) He's a sleepy-head so it's a struggle making him wake up to eat every few hours.. I'm hoping he grows out of that quickly.

Sending lots of labor dust to everyone still waiting on their LO's!

_DSC0028.jpg

_DSC0055.jpg

DSC_0122.jpg

Woo Hoo Mrs K! He is so handsome and such a great size. Happy to hear you are both doing well.

Happy due date Octbebe. Fingers crossed things start moving for you.

littlestars- Hope everything went great today! Cant wait to see pictures.

Mommyof3Girls- Good luck monday!! So excited for you. Bout time baby girl came.

Sorry to hear so many of you are having a hard time with breastfeeding. I struggled lots with my first before giving up after only 3 days. Wish I had stuck it out longer but it ended up being the right thing for us. I didnt even try this time and it sounds horrible to say but im much happier this time then I was last time. Just wasnt for me. Wish It could have been some days though. I hope it gets better for all of you. Ali is 8 days old and im on day 3 of waiting for my milk to go away. My let down really burns and I get it even though im not breast feeding.

Having two under 2 is alot more work then i thought it would be. Lots of fun though. Ava tried to feed Ali her grapes today. cute that Ava doesnt understand Ali cant have them. Ava still sleeps through the night and Ali is up every 3-4 hours and takes 3oz which is perfect.

Im still kinda in shock of having two baby's now. Baby blues hit me pretty hard. I cried for 2 days straight but seem to be coming out of it now thankfully. Cant believe its been 8 days already. its going to fly by. Ali will be 1 before i know it.

Heres ali 8 days old. And my tummy 8 days PP. One sucked in and one not. At least I know my muscles are still working and I can hopefully get the sag in check.

Woo Hoo Mrs K! He is so handsome and such a great size. Happy to hear you are both doing well.

Happy due date Octbebe. Fingers crossed things start moving for you.

littlestars- Hope everything went great today! Cant wait to see pictures.

Mommyof3Girls- Good luck monday!! So excited for you. Bout time baby girl came.

Sorry to hear so many of you are having a hard time with breastfeeding. I struggled lots with my first before giving up after only 3 days. Wish I had stuck it out longer but it ended up being the right thing for us. I didnt even try this time and it sounds horrible to say but im much happier this time then I was last time. Just wasnt for me. Wish It could have been some days though. I hope it gets better for all of you. Ali is 8 days old and im on day 3 of waiting for my milk to go away. My let down really burns and I get it even though im not breast feeding.

Having two under 2 is alot more work then i thought it would be. Lots of fun though. Ava tried to feed Ali her grapes today. cute that Ava doesnt understand Ali cant have them. Ava still sleeps through the night and Ali is up every 3-4 hours and takes 3oz which is perfect.

Im still kinda in shock of having two baby's now. Baby blues hit me pretty hard. I cried for 2 days straight but seem to be coming out of it now thankfully. Cant believe its been 8 days already. its going to fly by. Ali will be 1 before i know it.

Heres ali 8 days old. And my tummy 8 days PP. One sucked in and one not. At least I know my muscles are still working and I can hopefully get the sag in check.

Thank you. I can't believe that Tori is still in me. I'm just happy knowing I will be meeting her soon.

Ali is super cute.

Sorry about my slow response my days are blurring together and I find its 3pm and don't know where the times goes!! All I have to show for my day is a clean and fed baby!! :happydance:
About the breastfeeding... I am mostly using bottles but am still using breast about once a day. He still latches on to the breast fine though he does get frustrated sometimes during the beginning and screams and I have to calm him down before trying again. I have been trying to pump every 2 hrs (sometimes 2 - 3 hrs) to keep producing. I have a hard time pumping and breastfeeding... I don't think I am that talented. :haha: My OH goes back to work on Tues and I am dreading being completely solo during the nights! We are definitely up every 3 hrs and the feeding is more time consuming than I anticipated. I also have taken to wearing breast pads at ALL times! The couple times I haven't because I just pumped I end up leaking on my clothes and it is not fun in public!! :blush: I just wish I was making more milk... I was hoping to get a bit of a storage built up so I could freeze some but I am usually only 1 feeding ahead on whats in the fridge. My biggest reason for pumping is it saves on time by a lot (and in the middle of the night for me its worth it!) I can feed him w/ the bottles AND pump in less time than breastfeeding him (both sides).

Mrs! Your son is SOOO handsome! Congrats! I had a very short labor as well so I definitely feel you on the killer contractions! Hope your recovering well! :flower:

As for PUPS, Ma and Katerdid, I had TERRIBLE postpartum hives and was in an incredible amount of pain from the itching and swelling. My Dr. gave me Prednisone which is only prescribed while nursing when reaction is bad so I was taking that at night and Zyrtec in the morning and the combination cleared me up in 2 days! I would highly recommend the Zyrtec and it's OTC if you haven't given it a try yet. Hope you ladies are feeling better soon! :hugs:

Hey ladies, I had my baby!

Silas Orion was born on Oct. 6 (3 days early) at 7:54am after 6 hours of labor, and weighed in at 9 lbs even, 20in long and practically perfect. All the pics are on DH's phone and he is 100x cuter in person anyway, but I'll post pics soon.

WOOHOO! GREAT NEWS ZB5!! Can't wait to see pics! Glad your labor was short!!

Yay zb5 I'm so jelous we had the same due date. :) Exciting, he was born on my birthday hehe

WTG Zb! :hugs: :happydance: Wasn't that the date you guessed??

Lys, I'm beside myself on the same pumping issues and also fearful when my husband goes back. He's been thinking of moving to overnights. I'm hesitant. Okay, scared. Just afraid that he'll have less time with us overall because of lack of sleep.

I'm taking dandelion root and milk thistle. I've also been taking allegra but will try zyrtec like you said. we're going into day 9 with this. Again, very emotional. I'm trying to enjoy our little girl. I love her so much and I find myself wondering if I'm a good mother because I'm so *******. I have no idea what I'm doing. Not that I thought I'd have it all together. I'm just so oblivious to what cry is for what need. :shrug: Oh how I hope I get it soon.

Thanks for sharing with us.....It's nice to know I'm not the only one going through the pumping/breastfeeding issue. So many things going on that I'm just tired.

MW appointment went really well, I finally agreed to an internal and I'm glad. Im 2cm dialated, soft cervix and she done a stretch and sweep. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->