October babies due dates and bump colours

DS sleeps from 10-4am then 5-9am but in the day its hard for me to get him to sleep. MW said he shouldnt be awake any longer than 1.5hours, hes been awake since 11.30am and its now 3pm and I think hes finally sleeping after waking in his bassinet 3times.

fingers crossed.

My son has reflux and gas and he is fussy a lot. I give him gas drops.

It sounds like everyone else's baby sleeps a lot more than min at night:( mine is up like every 1.5 hours and sometimes we are awake for over an hour at a time.....its getting really rough.

I got anti-gas drops at walmart that u can give with each feeding...that seems to have helped a lot

ny- Cody has pulled that a few times, the last two nights have been fairly good, but before that... ever 1.5 hours, and it takes him forever to eat it seems.

Mine was up every ~2 hours last night too. And I usually spend an hour with him feeding him, changing him, and getting him back to sleep. But 3 nights ago he was great and slept 4 hours straight, then 3 hours! Every night is different. :shrug:

Idk if the drops help us, I am bad at being diligent with them so OH is always like did you give him the gas drops and I say,,,uh no, so he does it, but I need to be better at it!

Hey mommies with journals, I have made my first one! I joined the cult, I will come stalk you if you stalk me. Lol. I dont get how did you make your link in your signature? Mine is like a whole website URL but yours all just say my journal.....and looks much neater that way!

How do you give them the drops? Do you have to put it in a bottle?

Nicole, use the URL button. Looks like an earth with googles. Just press it, put your URL in the box and it'll post the code for you. The highlighted bit is what ppl will see, so erase it and put in whatever you want, like My Journal, etc.

The drops I have you can put in their bottle but I would only do that if you are sure they are going to drink it all. You can also put it directly in their mouth, which is usually easier..

katerdid- The drops dont have to be put in a bottle. They are just recommended to give every feed or every second feed ( depending on the max amount allowed to give a day) because most gas build up during or after a feed. You can just use the dropper and give them straight in the mouth.

Yep, I just shoot them into his mouth unexpectedly! Lol. I also have to do that with some reflux medicine that he was prescribed and a VERY nasty multi vitamin that he hates and makes awesome funny faces for at least 15 minutes. EVIL mommy

They gave u a vitamin already? My dr said they wouldnt have me start giving them to my LO's till they are 6 months....

hmmmm, my pediatrician said breast fed babies need it for the vit d.....

Oh I take vitamin D myself and he said that was fine...i take a pro-biotic too (to help prevent thrush) plus my prenatal vitamins also

no ones mentioned vitamin D to me. hmmm... wonder if I should be taking it. uh oh..

eek. lol

OT-- ny-- love your quote in ur siggy, I have a plaque on my wall in the living room that says that. Am gonna hang his pics under it when I get them back :)

My pediatrician told us to give him vitamin D as well. They gave us samples of Tri-vi-sol, which has vitamins A, D, and C. I'm not sure why all three vitamins because I thought they only needed vitamin D. I think it's hilarious because it's cherry flavored. A 3 week old doesn't even know what cherries taste like! They should just make it milk flavored. He gets a weird look on his face when I give it to him too... I feel bad because it looks and smells so gross, it's hard to believe it's good for him.

I take vitamin D myself as well, my doctor at one point says she recommends everyone take vitamin D 1000 or 2000 IU.

my doc said my prenatal n hid multi are good......eveyone says different! lol
michelle- i have a feeling i have the quote wrong a little...is it?

NY, I am there w/ you on LO sleeping about 1.5 hrs at night and my lil guy is up for at least an hr usually longer!!

I haven't been giving LO anything and I haven't been consistently taking my vitamins... this is the 1st I've heard about vit D!!

Will start taking my vitamins again tonight, EEK!

Wow is typing with one hand difficult!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->