October babies due dates and bump colours

Gash, so sorry darlin. :hugs: I hope your able to get some rest and feel better again soon.

Oh gash, that sounds terrible! :( Hope this is the worst of it for you and you start feeling better soon.

thanks ladies it sucks big style :sad1:

on a plus side Im over 1/4 of the way through my pregnancy :thumbup:

yay! I was thinking about that too on wednesday when I hit 10 weeks :) You know i didn't even realize we have the same due date...lol

Me and OH said years ago we liked the name Caleb kinda put it one side then i went on this post and saw u and your Caleb :thumbup: might have to steal it hehe. Thats annoying bout the gender test. Shame u were so ill hopefully be the last of sickness. I had lotsa energy yesterday didnt feel ill at all tidied up and made tea then halfway through i was really ill then went back and ate the rest haha.

Steal away adele its a lovely name and not too popular you have great taste :thumbup: krisitn I didn't realise that either we are date buddies xxx

Steal away adele its a lovely name and not too popular you have great taste :thumbup: krisitn I didn't realise that either we are date buddies xxx

According to First Day of Last Menstral and what my perinatologist is going by, I'm 10wks 1 day. Based on our own judgement with an IUI at February 18th and we think we conceived sometime after, we think I'm more like 9wks and 3 days. :wacko:

Gash that sickness sounds horrid. I'll stick with the extreme fatigue!! Doesn't seem so bad compared!

Keep having confidence wobbles today. Swinging between "yeah this is all good this time" and "what if it happens again?". Need to get a grip!!!

Fairy x

Gash that sickness sounds horrid. I'll stick with the extreme fatigue!! Doesn't seem so bad compared!

Keep having confidence wobbles today. Swinging between "yeah this is all good this time" and "what if it happens again?". Need to get a grip!!!

Fairy x

Have you had a loss? I've been going through this. I've been keeping a more level head and my husband has all the excitement. In fact, this time around I'm REALLY EMOTIONAL. Goodness, I've been watching what's happening with Japan and all I do is :cry: ALOT!

The thing I keep trying to remember is that it's all in Gods hands. I just keep praying God will protect me and this little one. So far everything is so much different from my last pregnancy and it's actually looking good. NOW if I can just separate that "what if it happens again" mindset myself, i'll be able to enjoy this beautiful pregnancy a bit more.

:hugs::kiss: to you my sweet friend. I understand your heart:flower:

Hi girls, ok if I join? I am due ( i think) 27th October, ogt my 1st antenatal booked in for 25 mar, really dragging though, we have decided not to tell anyone until after the scan but it is so hard!!! My niece is due to have her baby any day now so dont really want to steal her thunder, just bursting to tell though lol. Have a good day x

hey pumpkin welcome to october, hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Is it your first? xxx

Welcome Pumpkin :hi: Glad to have you here! looking forward to sharing your happy moments with you. I love the name Maya! Beautiful. Looking forward also to hearing the news from your scan soon.

Hi all,

gash - I love Ellora and Elodie, so pretty :)

We have chosen Noah Samuel James and Lyla Eliane :)

Our girls shortlist was:

Tessa
Saskia
Liana
Alexa
Alana
Roxy
Amber
Faith
Hope

Just thought I'd throw them out there :)

Mommy's Angel - I too believe I have a God-given little baby, He is so good :)

I Love Noah for a boy and Ava for a girl, hubby needs convincing though!!! we had mega arguements last time around as he is called Robert after his dad and grandad ( although noone ever mentions his grandad as he wasnt very nice to his nan) so I feel like i am up against it if we have a boy, I am quite happy to have Robert as a second name but he is so stubborn and wouldnt budge last time, really feel quite strongly am I over reacting ? he lost his dad a few yrs ago so I can understand why he would want to incoporate it but dont know why it has to be a first name, I lost my mom too but wouldnt want Irene! x

Fairy x

I know what you mean fairy with the confidence wobbles. I am trying to stay positive that my next U/S on teh 21st I will see the heartbeat!!!

I love the name Avery for a girl, a boy I am stumped and my DH & I can not this of a boys name we love. I guess we have plenty of time to figure out one. :winkwink:

Lara, God IS good! I love the celebration of little babies. It's SO exciting!!

Okay, my dh doesn't want us sharing names with ANYONE but....I'm going to share just with you gals. Shshshsh..don't tell him. :winkwink:

Son's name is Lincoln Douglas and Daughters name is Amelia Carolynn

Oooh, I am liking some of the names on this thread!

Pumpkin, I love the name Maya but can't use it as we named our cat Maya already! :dohh: I told DH sometimes I wish we could take it back so we could use it for a daughter and he said, "no, that's only a good name for cats." He's crazy, I actually think it's a weird name for a cat!

Mommys Angel, DH and I both like Lincoln - it is one of the few names we both like. :) I like Amelia and Caleb too, don't know how DH feels about them though. He and I have very different taste in names... :wacko:

Anyway, my next scan is on Wednesday morning and I'm excited but nervous! I just want everything to be okay. If it is, DH and I have a plan to go shopping afterwards for some new bras for me. Sorely needed. Maybe some elastic waist pants too, although so far leaving the top button undone has been good enough. :)

My symptoms were better for about 2 weeks but now they are worse again. I think it is because I have been busy. I feel a lot better when I can just lie on the couch with DH spoiling me. Best cure for nausea. :thumbup:

Well, I just found out that the company selling the specific Progesterone shot I'll be on was backed by march of dimes who backed the company to go ahead and file with the FDA for approval.

As a mother of a deceased preterm infant, they have done NOTHING for our cause except cause headaches politically, therefore we do not support march of dimes and they don't get a dime from us.

Anyways, now the drug that was usually 10-20 a dose is now 1500.00. Yes, your seeing right. Since most women need to be on it from wks 16 to wks 36, the total cost if you don't have insurance will be 30,000.00. Seeing as though this is a product now monopolised by one specific company, no other forms of the drug can be made and only specific pharmacies are allowed to dispense it. SO, what would usually be 20.00 expense at our hospital pharmacy will now be a cost of 40% of the cost of the med. Meaning 500.00 a pop. Keep in mind this means about 21 doses multiplied by 500.00.

I'm a little ticked off because p17 is the most potent of the progesterone shots that will calm the uterus during the trimester I lost my son in. The U.S. and the pharmaceutical company stuck it to the middle class again and those that will be unable to afford the stupid drug to protect mother and child.

So, ((sigh)) I call the insurance company tomorrow with hopes they changed their policy as of this month and will cover the drug. I also have to call the specific pharmaceutical company and not only complain, but find out more information on this stupid decision the FDA and March of Dimes backed.

As if there's not anything else to be concerned about during my pregnancy, now I have to wonder how the heck we're going to come up with the stupid cash to prevent what happened with jackson happening again. What a nightmare and what money hungry jerks. I expect it from the U.S. FDA and the pharmaceutical companies, but I certainly wouldn't expect it from March of Dimes who's supposed to advocate for babies, unborn and preterm. Maybe if they're heads weren't so far up political bums they'd see well enough to do what they're charity origionally was created for! :fire:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->