October babies due dates and bump colours

Thank you, you have no idea what your post means. We haven't told family and friends yet and It really has been women who've been there that have been so encouraging during this process.

I don't know what I would do without BnB and the women here. It's been a sense of encouragment and have given me the opportunity to just vent my thoughts and feelings with others who understand. :hugs:

I think you're doing the right thing Mommy's Angel, you have to do what is best for you and baby. And you have to be able to trust your doctor. I'm not too familiar with the details of the cerclage, etc. but it really sounds like you're making the right decision under difficult circumstances. :hugs:

Hiya!!! Can i join please???

I was meant to be a september sweet pea but my scan today showed I am actually joining you lot!!! I'm 11 weeks plus 3 so my new EDD is the 3rd October and I suspect I am carrying pink!!!

xx

Welcome Youngmummy! :hi: Congrats on your pregnancy and I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

Just got home from my appt :D

11w+1

Baby A
https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Kristin070404/babyb00111w1.jpg

Baby B
https://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Kristin070404/babya11w1001.jpg

Baby B was upside down when she first started and then flipped as she was taking pics..at least they cooperated and let her take profile pics..lol

I had a 9 week scan today, everything looks really good! He (and I say he, cause my DD NEVER gave me sickness like this! lol) has cute little arms and legs. HB @ 178 (I don't post the pics on here because I don't agree with the rule about showing all your information on the scan .. but if you wanna see I can link!)

I get another scan on the 5th April for the Down syndrome screening, then I'll do a private 4D scan at 15 weeks for gender determination cause I'm impatient and can't wait till 18 weeks lol. He also gave me a script for Zofran to battle the nausea! :) :)

Exciting!!

Welcome Youngmummy, congrats!

Kristin - the twins are beautiful! They look alike already, lol!

Chaos - congrats, glad the scan went well! What is the rule about posting u/s information? I just deleted my name from the picture for privacy but I didn't know there was a rule...?

hey ladies sorry its been a few days my week has been hectic and its still going :rofl:

Welcome youngmummy18

Awh Kristin the scan pics are amazing

Chaos are you in the us? Just wondering as you are getting a gender scan so early? Glad its all going well would love to see the piccys

zb5 you need to show all your information from your scan you cant just show the picture- I will telll you the story why, last year when I was pregnant with Caleb there was a girl on the forum who spoke to loads of people, she had a really tough time through her pregnancy and her husband was in a car crash, she went into labour at 24 weeks and lost the baby. Loads of the girls had got really close to her and started to try and raise funds to send her flowers and hel0p her out. One of the girls became suspicious and called her work (she did some investigations into it and got the number off the internet) The lady who was meant to be in hospital in early labour answered the phone, the girl confronted her and she hung up. She then called back and was told the girl was off. Turned out it was all lies and the girl was never even pregnant, she had used images of scans off of google images. The mods blocked her IP etc but it was a shocking thing to do and thats why they brought in the rule of sharing information on the scan so that you can steal peoples scan pics and it stops horrible trolls like that.

Hope your all well, Ive not had any ms for a few days now :yipee: I cant believe I have my pre scan in 6 days and my actual scan in 12 days (I will be 13 weeks) and going into second trimester..eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!! xxx

Welcome Youngmummy, congrats!

Kristin - the twins are beautiful! They look alike already, lol!

Chaos - congrats, glad the scan went well! What is the rule about posting u/s information? I just deleted my name from the picture for privacy but I didn't know there was a rule...?

I can't find the link to the post admin put up regarding to it now, I wonder if they decided to change it back. I think it was because some 'fake' members where using fake US pics at one point in time. I've posted in the help section asking if this is still in effect.

Chaos are you in the us? Just wondering as you are getting a gender scan so early? Glad its all going well would love to see the piccys

Ya I moved here 4 years ago from the UK. The OB does the gender scan at 18 weeks, but theres a local 4D place (Who used to be the US tech for my old OB, and told me my DDs sex! She opened her own scan place last year) who does a 4D gender scan at 15 weeks. 15 weeks is quite long enough for my impatient head to wait lol.

Here's a link to my PB of the scan .. I don't think linking the FB album here will work as it's set to "friends only"?

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Random/031711Edit.jpg

Ahh here we go, https://www.babyandbump.com/announcements-newsletters/246141-please-read-posting-scan-pictures.html

So I see it says you can block your name out, but leave the first letters, however the name of my OB on the scan pretty much tells the world where I am as there is only 1 of the specific place lol .. I understand it all .. I'm just a stickler when it comes to things like that you know? The internet is an unforgiving permanent place to post things like that.

Yay gash, glad you haven't had morning sickness recently!

Thanks for explaining the rule. I hadn't even thought about that. I love almost all the BnB ladies that I meet and like to think they are all who they say they are so I guess I didn't even think about it. I've been posting all the information on my scan but blocking out my name - guess I should have left the initials. Chaos, I can see how you might not want to leave the OB name on there. Mine is very vague so I don't mind. Well... I doubt I'll get in trouble over the initials but we'll see. I would imagine the bigger red flag would be asking for money from strangers over the internet...

P.S. Cute baby in there Chaos! :)

Hi ladies. Had a pretty crappy day at the perinatologists office. I think the second opinion is by the grace of God. I'm looking forward to it at the end of the month. SO frustrating!

I also found out my friend from church was at the hosptial with her teenage son while we were at the appointment. I came back home to find out that he later died at the hospital. What the heck?! It's something I totally didn't expect! :cry:

So it's been quite the emotional day. I DID get some anti nausea meds and for the most part it's working well.

Sorry you're having a crappy day MA :hugs:

So today, I managed to lock my DD in the car with the keys on an 80f day!! Lucky the AC was on, but we had to call the fire brigade to get her out. Of course I nearly gave birth while waiting lol. They giggled at me and told me not to worry and had the door open in 20 seconds. First I try and put toothpaste on my razor yesterday to brush my teeth and today I lock my kid in a car! What next?? Pregnancy brain :dohh:

Sorry you're having a crappy day MA :hugs:

So today, I managed to lock my DD in the car with the keys on an 80f day!! Lucky the AC was on, but we had to call the fire brigade to get her out. Of course I nearly gave birth while waiting lol. They giggled at me and told me not to worry and had the door open in 20 seconds. First I try and put toothpaste on my razor yesterday to brush my teeth and today I lock my kid in a car! What next?? Pregnancy brain :dohh:

I have been having days like that lately.

I'm sorry to hear that MommysAngel, my condolences to your friend. :( I hope the anti-nausea medication helps you. I haven't had it too bad, haven't vomited yet but almost did this morning. :( Still, I think I am one of the luckier ones, I know some of you ladies have it so much worse!

My dad was visiting on Wednesday and he kept giving me a hard time, telling me I was repeating myself due to pregnancy brain. I don't really mind having it, but I don't want people to point it out! Toothpaste on the razor - lol!

And I thought my day was rough Chaos. :lol: :hugs:

I don't think I've had the pregnancy brain yet BUT I am emotional. :lol:

Z, by the way, today I had a sonogram and they dated me at 10wks 5 days. :wacko: I have no clue when I'm due. :rofl:

Yay, that would make us the same age! Well my EDD is Oct. 9, so Oct. 13 is not too far off. Baby could just be big and healthy. I think it's reasonable for measurements to be off by a week or less. I was told they don't adjust your due date unless you're off by more than a week. Neither of my scans has been right on yet, but I'm just sticking with the original EDD so I don't confuse myself. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->