October babies due dates and bump colours

Yay, that would make us the same age! Well my EDD is Oct. 9, so Oct. 13 is not too far off. Baby could just be big and healthy. I think it's reasonable for measurements to be off by a week or less. I was told they don't adjust your due date unless you're off by more than a week. Neither of my scans has been right on yet, but I'm just sticking with the original EDD so I don't confuse myself. :)

That's exactly why I'm keeping the 13th on there.

Hey...
Gash- glad your morning sickness is getting better, it's not nice feeling rough all the time.
Can't believe someone did that with a fake picture, there are some strange people about.

Chaos- 15 weeks for a gender scan how amazing, u don't have long to wait. Ding know how I'm going to wait another 9 weeks.

Mommyof3girls- lovely pics, I bet u keep looking at them, that's what I'm like with mine. Sleep with it next to the bed.

I don't think I'll be posting my pics as I don't really want my info being on here for everyone to see, u never know who's looking.

Hope everyone is well. Can u believe that we are 11/12 weeks already?! Time is whizzing by for me. Xx

The twin scans are amazing :hugs: Glad you're feeling bit better Gash. I bought a heartbeat monitor arrived yesterday and wow :happydance: and get to see :baby: Tues at my 1st scan woohoo. What a nightmare about locking kid in car sort of thing i would do ha and be careful brushing your teeth :dohh: xx

Hey...
Gash- glad your morning sickness is getting better, it's not nice feeling rough all the time.
Can't believe someone did that with a fake picture, there are some strange people about.

Chaos- 15 weeks for a gender scan how amazing, u don't have long to wait. Ding know how I'm going to wait another 9 weeks.

Mommyof3girls- lovely pics, I bet u keep looking at them, that's what I'm like with mine. Sleep with it next to the bed.

I don't think I'll be posting my pics as I don't really want my info being on here for everyone to see, u never know who's looking.

Hope everyone is well. Can u believe that we are 11/12 weeks already?! Time is whizzing by for me. Xx

Thank you. I look at that at least twice a day. I actually fell asleep last night looking at them.

Ah that's so lovely. Can't wait untill my scan next week when hopefully bean looks a bit more baby like. Xx

Good luck at your scan next week. I haven't made my next scan appointment yet but I should have my order for it at my 12 week appointment.

hey everyone :hi:

Hope your all well today. Awh I should have my 12 week scan next Thursday but its just my pre scan appointment as the never had any scan slots available till the 30th which is the following wenesday when I will be 13 weeks. Guess it means there will be less time between that one and my 20 week scan. They had put me back 4 days at my early scan so I hope Im back to my dates at this one.

Awh I so want to start buying baby stuff :rofl: xxx

That happened to me I'm a day ahead of what I made it now. So far I have bought a cream babygrow now in tiny baby as everything was too big for sylvie when she was born. I'm getting so excited now....just praying everything is ok next week. Xx

Hey ladies just got out of my appt and got to see the little heart beating a mile a minute!! It was amazing! The doctor took two pictures for me but they are not great because normally an ultrasound tech takes the pictures and measurements. So hopefully next time we will get all the measurements!! Hope everyone is doing well!!

Hey ladies just got out of my appt and got to see the little heart beating a mile a minute!! It was amazing! The doctor took two pictures for me but they are not great because normally an ultrasound tech takes the pictures and measurements. So hopefully next time we will get all the measurements!! Hope everyone is doing well!!

WTG!:happydance: I know this is such a relief when you can see for yourself that baby is doing just fine. Praise God!!:happydance::thumbup::flower:

AFM, the past two days I haven't had nausea at all. :eyebrow: I'm enjoying it while it lasts.:thumbup: I am STILL quite tired and will go in for a nap shortly. I'm told this gets better in second trimester. I don't really remember from my last pregnancy.

Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is well. I've had a bit of an eventful weekend! Had some brown discharge which turned into red spotting. So I went to the Early Pregnancy clinic today and had a scan, and saw my gorgeous little one for the first time :D Perfect heartbeat, and little arms waving around all over the place :D They put me at 9+5, but said it was a bit hard to measure so I have another scan in 3 weeks time :D

So what was a very worrying weekend turned out to be an amazing experience of seeing our baby for the first time :D Everything was absolutely perfect with baby and they couldn't determine a cause for the bleeding, they said it is relatively common and not to worry unless it gets heavy or I have pain.

I've had no more spotting, and I am totally in love with this little one - you just can't explain it can you?!!! :D :D

awh ladies glad all the scans went well, its so exciting not long till some of us are going into 2nd trimester xxxx

2wks since I'm considered 11wks 1day. Woohoo!!

Lara, glad everything went alright and SO GLAD you got to see the baby early. :hugs:

Im 12 weeks on wednesday so 1 week and 2 days for me (and todays nearly over) yay xxx

I know, I have my pre scan on thursday wish I didnt have to wait till 13 weeks for my scan. 1st trimester has gone so much quicker this time for me. Although it was 2nd trimester that dragged last time for me so will see how it goes when I get there xxx

I have two milestones to get through. The first being the first trimester which seems to be doing well and the second is getting past the 22wk milestone. Actually if I can get to 36 weeks I'll be more at ease. :rofl:

TIme still dragging here! Soooo desperate to get to next scan at 9wks 5days and b told all is well. Hurry up!!

Glad everyone's scans good so far!

Fairy x

I actually want to get past 36 weeks as thats when Caleb was born and he still had to go to scbu so would like 38 this time.

I cant wait till your 22 weeks or even 24 I think it will be easier for you when you pass that milestone, although your doing so well now xxx

Fairy, it'll go by. :hugs:

Gash, thank you so much! Yes I think I'm physically doing well. It's the psychological aspect of it all. I'm "trying" to remember that this is a NEW pregnancy. I'm on edge watching to make sure the Dr.'s are doing what they should. If I can just relax a bit. I think it'll come once I hit that 24 wk mark as you've said. Somehow I MUST get that focus off the negative and start speaking LIFE into this little child of mine.

My husband is SO excited about it all he's ready to burst. I'm the one that's more reserved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->