October babies due dates and bump colours

Hope everything is okay Youngmummy. Let us know how it goes. :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you and your bean, Youngmummy! Hope everything will turn out okay.

October 20th :dance:

No idea what it is but want a girl ... :haha:

Hey,

How are you lovely gals?

Just wondering If my details on the first page could be updated? please? EDD is now the 10/10 no longer the 17/10..yay for me! lol.

Hope your pregnancies are treating you all well!

:hugs:

YoungMommy - sending the very best thoughts your way.

Yourstruly - I was wondering about that.. I'm in Canada too and it seems there is a big variation between what is considered the end of the 1st trimester. I figure since with twins the longest my doctor will let me go is 38 weeks It's okay my trimesters are shorter. lol

Argh - I've spent a good part of my afternoon looking at cars. There are crossovers we can afford and have the third row we need BUT... and this is a big one... we lose cargo room... where will the twin stroller go???? Argh!!!! I hate minivans!!! :( I suggested to DH maybe we can just lease for 4 years and then ditch the van and get a large sedan/crossover. Just sucks poop. I like my little car.

Anyway.. DH is all gung-ho to do some test driving so we'll actually be able to see the interiors etc. Perhaps some of the crossovers aren't as small as I'm picturing.. maybe... FX!!

Youngmummy hope everything goes well for you and your little pip :hugs: xx

I'm confused about the whole when to move to the second tri cuz on the forums on here its 14weeks, yet on the ticker i have when it hits the 12week Mark it says officially I'n the second tri???? Confusing x :wacko:

Hope everyone is ok, i have my scan on Friday :) :)

Mummy2Tyler, I was confused the same way. I started looking at the 2nd tri boards around 12 weeks but I won't consider myself "officially" 2nd tri until 14 weeks I guess. :shrug:

On here it says 14 weeks but last week when I had my appt (I was 12w+6) my dr said I was in the 2nd trimester, without me asking....so I'm going to go with what my dr said but I was confused about that too

strange isnt it i always thought there was like 3 months in each tri
1-3m =1st tri
3-6m =2nd tri
6-9m =3rd tri

oh well i think am gonna go with that haha!!

I always thought that too but technically the pregnancy lasts 40 weeks, which is 10 months because of the 2 weeks added at the beginning....I think thats what throws everything off...lol :wacko:

Hmm yes thats true .... haha how confusing lol :wacko: oh well haha 2nd tri is anytime around 12-14 weeks haha x

I'm thinking that in the UK the start of the 14th week marks the beginning on the 2nd trimester. In the US the start of week 13 is the beginning of the 2nd trimester. It is a bit confusing.

UK ladies - how long did it take you to get your hospital 12 week scan appt? Am I the ONLY person on here without a date still!? :cry: mw said to expect it last week but nothing - now nothing still this week :shrug: I'm 10.5 weeks now :nope: am I just being impatient? lol DH is seriously unimpressed "WHERE'S our DAMN appointment date!?" :haha:

Nai- i had my 12 week scan at 11 weeks 5 days (which is quite early) i got my apt on the Thurs and had it on the Tues so was quite short notice. I know the waiting is rubbish but it'll be worth it :happydance:

Nai- i had my 12 week scan at 11 weeks 5 days (which is quite early) i got my apt on the Thurs and had it on the Tues so was quite short notice. I know the waiting is rubbish but it'll be worth it :happydance:

Thanks :thumbup: it's just a bit of a nightmare because of getting out of work :nope: obviously I can't wait for the scan, just wish I could get a bit more notice so it doesn't look so bad at work IYKWIM! :shrug:

Nai, I saw the midwife at 8+2, and got a scan date in the post at 9+4, for 12+1. When I rang the scan people to change it to the following week they said they were super booked up but changed it cos they had a cancellation, so it's now 13+1. If you are having the NT scan then it has to be done by 13+6 I think, or they can't accurately measure. Maybe call your local antenatal clinic and check your referral is there? It should be on the computer system.
Fairy x

thanks fairy - i'll give them a ring tomorrow i think... mw said I was booked in and that she'd sent in my notes - but can't hurt to check :shrug: also maybe they'll give me a date over the phone.. worth a try anyway! lol x

all this second trimester talk is making me dizzy!

All I know is I'm looking forward to not being so tired all the time in the 2nd trimester. these babies are making naptime an Olympic event at my house. I just about pass out each afternoon I'm so darn tired. But on the bright side, I don't seem to have any morning sickness anymore. Last I talked to my sister who is 3 days ahead in her pregnancy, she still has it - ha ha!

DH was driving to his last class today at University and got in a minor accident (thankfully totally not our fault though). I'm so annoyed now that we have to get the car repaired and go through the hassle right as we just talking about selling it. He's still going on about minivans but I keep trying to talk to him about cross-overs and SUV's. My suggestion that perhaps we really just need a wider car with larger storage area and not necessarily a third row of seating. I highly doubt my DD would be too impressed with sitting all be herself in the backrow. I don't think that DH gets how needy our daughter is for human contact. She would be so alone with no one to talk to or even hear her. Makes me kinda sad just thinking about it. Well, luckily we still have another 5 months to get this figured out.

I think a lot of people get confused as they say 1st trimester is 12 weeks frokm conception but you have the 2 weeks before that which is counted as 2 weeks pregnant therefore making you 14 weeks for second trimester.

If you go into second trimester at 12 weeks it will make it sooooooooooooooooo long, it will feel like 2nd trimester lasts forever.

Anyone heard from youngmummy?

Gash was just going to ask the same thing. Hope you are ok youngmummy!

So when does 3rd tri start? Nothing could feel longer than first tri!!! I'm gonna count it from 13+3. Three weeks to go. Sigh.

Fairy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->