October babies due dates and bump colours

Hi, my names's Alex and my second baby is due on October 10th. DH would like a boy as we have a girl already, but I'm guessing it's another girl. So long as it's healthy, that's the main thing ...

Mrsaligee

hope youngmummy is doing alright... xxxx

I had my 12 week appt today! It was fantastic. Didn't get another scan, but did get to hear the heartbeat! I couldn't stop smiling - it was great. My midwife was able to find it no problem. She plucked it on my tummy and then there it was, easy as pie. She also said I had great stomach muscles lol! She's my favorite out the of the three I see :haha:

Got my anatomy scan booked today too. So June 7th is the day we find out what team I'm on! Seems so far away, but so soon! Two more months til I'm allowed to buy baby clothes :dance:

Fairy - It looks like 3rd tri starts the 27th week? At least that's what BnB goes by.

Nai- any luck today with scan?
Alex- Welcome :hugs:
Kate- thats great about listening to babys heartbeat :) i havent heard mine yet bought a doppler mite try that.

i hope everything is ok with Young mummy

i kept looking out for a bump at the bottom near pelvis but a friend noticed (b4 me and oh haha) that i've got one at the top its really came out in last few days from bust to belly button,(any guesses on boy/girl?) i love it!

Heya, I still haven't heard anything :nope: been a bit manic this week because my mum is in hospital recovering from an operation and i've been working too so haven't had time to ring them.. :dohh:

I'm going to give them til friday.. I'll be 11weeks then

May 10th is my scan... I will be just over 19 weeks and if the lil one cooperates we will be finding out the sex!!

Hi everyone. It's been a heck of a week for us as I was in the hospital for violent vomiting and diarrhea. What a scarey experience that was. After several bags of different meds through IV I was able to come home late last night. I feel as though a truck hit me today but slept through the night and into most of the day today. I'm still on oral antibacterial meds for 14 days but am so glad the baby is alright. They did extensive sonogram (an hour long) to check the baby, the colon and cervix. All is well with the little one thank God and so my mind is at ease right now. I'm just trying to get my strength back from 9 hours of vomiting and diarrhea both at the same darn time. :wacko:

My heart and prayers are with Youngmummy and I'm waiting patiently to hear all is well from her.

Blessings to all you lovely ladies!! :hug:

Hi everyone. It's been a heck of a week for us as I was in the hospital for violent vomiting and diarrhea. What a scarey experience that was. After several bags of different meds through IV I was able to come home late last night. I feel as though a truck hit me today but slept through the night and into most of the day today. I'm still on oral antibacterial meds for 14 days but am so glad the baby is alright. They did extensive sonogram (an hour long) to check the baby, the colon and cervix. All is well with the little one thank God and so my mind is at ease right now. I'm just trying to get my strength back from 9 hours of vomiting and diarrhea both at the same darn time. :wacko:

My heart and prayers are with Youngmummy and I'm waiting patiently to hear all is well from her.

Blessings to all you lovely ladies!! :hug:

Mommy's Angel! WOW, what an ordeal I am so glad that you and your little one are ok!! I hope you get back to feeling 100% soon!

MommysAngel .... Sounds awful ... Big hugs to you xx glad ur home and hopefully feeling alot better soon xx

I'm here ladies with a very wriggly baby still staying safe!!!

All was okay with the baby at the scan BUT because I have had a c-section just 6 months ago and i'm already pregnant...my scar has not healed as well as they would've liked so I'm losing scar tissue...so I need to get a referral to see the surgeons!!

The doctor I saw was really good with me and explained that they made need to open me up and re-do the stitching...but if I have it sooner rather than later...there is a big risk to the baby so i'm thinking of putting it off and having an elective c-section at 36/37 weeks...but I'm still in alot of pain but on Tramadol and bed rest for a week!!!

I've not really had a chance to be on here so I'm sorry for keeping you all waiting but its good and bad news and a big decision to make!!!

Youngmummy I am so glad the baby is doing well!! Hopefully you will be doing better soon as well!! :hugs:

That's great that the baby is doing fine Youngmummy! Not sure what to say about the scarring except I hope you feel better. :hugs:

Glad the baby is well youngmummy and hopefully you will be feeling better soon too.

Hope everyone else is ok :) I have my scan tomorrow Eeeek im really excited but also very nervous!!

Oh yay youngmummy! I'm glad your bean is ok. But golly that has to be scary with your section scars. I hope it heals fast so you don't have to get it repaired! xxxx

Awe yay youngmummy so happy to hear bubs is ok. Hope your feeling better soon.

I have decided to move to second tri tonight/tomorrow! 13 weeks feels like the right time. Starting to get more excited now. Get to see baby on wednesday, find out the gender in 39 days, can't wait for a big proper bump and to feel baby move.

How's everyone else doing?

YoungMommy - I'm so glad to hear things are going well with the baby. I hope your scar holds for the time being and you make it to the 36 week mark. Does the doctor expect you will be in pain for the remainder of the pregnancy?

MommysAngel - sorry to hear about the trip to the hospital. Glad to hear you are on the mend and things are still good with your little one.

Not much going on with me, myself and I. Been craving crisp sandwiches recently. Specifically salt'n'vinegar crisps in a buttered sandwich. lol

I hit 12 weeks today. Morning sickness seems to be gone but I'm still finding myself REALLY tired mid afternoon and getting terrible pounding headaches nearly daily. Boo.

How is everyone else doing?

LittleStars, I am getting really tired in the afternoons and getting headaches every day too. The headaches aren't too bad yet, I just hope they don't get worse. :( Yesterday I left work early because I was just so tired. I may do it again today, although it is 4:30 already so that's not too early.

Youngmummy, glad the baby is doing well. Praying all goes well with the old wound issue. Please keep us updated!

Youngmummy :hugs: so glad baby is a-wriggling!!

I managed to find baby on our doppler that arrived yesterday this morning!! :wohoo: spent an hour trying last night - nothing. This morning, full bladder, decided to give it a whirl. 20 mins later - there was little baby!!! 156bpm and right next to my heart beat that was running really strong down the centre of my belly! So it was slightly to my left and mid-way between belly button and pubic bone i'd say! :cloud9: DH was like :dohh: "you won't find it, baby's hiding, i tried for an hour last night for you" then.. :shock: "WAIT!!! THERE!! That's baby! DON'T MOVE IT, DON'T MOVE IT!!" :rofl:

We listened for about a minute then as i reached for my mobile to film it baby moved :haha: so I'm going to find him/her again tomorrow and have my phone ready! :cloud9: was amazing, i'm so happy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->