October babies due dates and bump colours

yes the weather is gorgeous here again today, going to my mums then maybe to the wee local beah. Yesterday Caleb and I spent the day in my garden, we got out the paddling pool and he loved it. He also took his first steps yesterday morning :yipee: Im so proud.

Little stars well done I cant even ride a bike when Im not pregnant :rofl:

MA & ZB5 I concieved Caleb on our honeymoon in the Maldives it was perfect and we were very lucky

Nai that sounds like a great day you had yesterday

We went on holiday to Lanzarote in November, it was so different going on holiday with a baby but there is no way I could take Caleb on a plane now as he has ants in his pants and cant sit still for 5 mins so I think due to that all our holidays will now be in the uk until the kids are about 4 and 5 then we also plan to do disneyland MA. DH and I went 3 years ago and it was great but really wanted to have the 2 kids then go as a family while its magical to them. My mum and stepdad have a caravan so we will most likely holiday there and we have family all over the uk so will visit them etc....

Hope your all having a lovely weekend xxx

yes the weather is gorgeous here again today, going to my mums then maybe to the wee local beah. Yesterday Caleb and I spent the day in my garden, we got out the paddling pool and he loved it. He also took his first steps yesterday morning :yipee: Im so proud.

Little stars well done I cant even ride a bike when Im not pregnant :rofl:

MA & ZB5 I concieved Caleb on our honeymoon in the Maldives it was perfect and we were very lucky

Nai that sounds like a great day you had yesterday

We went on holiday to Lanzarote in November, it was so different going on holiday with a baby but there is no way I could take Caleb on a plane now as he has ants in his pants and cant sit still for 5 mins so I think due to that all our holidays will now be in the uk until the kids are about 4 and 5 then we also plan to do disneyland MA. DH and I went 3 years ago and it was great but really wanted to have the 2 kids then go as a family while its magical to them. My mum and stepdad have a caravan so we will most likely holiday there and we have family all over the uk so will visit them etc....

Hope your all having a lovely weekend xxx

Helooo gash02

i know this is soooo off topic but i love your piccies of the babies, was one of them really underwater? it looks ace :) xx

hey hunny :hi:

Yeah I take Caleb to swimming lessons the company is called waterbabies (if you google them you will get the website) they teach babies to swim from 14 weeks old so he has been going since he was tiny. Each term lasts 10 weeks and we get 1 lesson every week. After the first term you can book in for an underwater photoshoot, we got 9 pictures from it. We have just finished our 3rd term and he will swim underwater from the bottom of a pool to the top now and through hula hoops etc. He will also jump in if hes sitting on the side and hold onto the side of the pool on command. Its so interesting and great fun, a bit pricey though but if you just want the pics then just don 1 term which is what a lot of people do xxx

Well done Caleb!! One proud mummy!

Nai that place in wales sounds lovely. We have two water mad labradors so we will most probably be uk based for hols with bubs too. Where in wales were you? Think DH prefers the idea of a static caravan to a tent tho.we know a lovely dog and child friendly farm in devon with log cabins, so that's an option too.

Just checked in with bubs on the doppler. So nice to do a quick check and be reassured. Tried it first with a full bladder, really uncomfy and couldn't hear a thing. Quick piddle later and all was fine.

Hope everyone is well.

Fairy x

hey hunny :hi:

Yeah I take Caleb to swimming lessons the company is called waterbabies (if you google them you will get the website) they teach babies to swim from 14 weeks old so he has been going since he was tiny. Each term lasts 10 weeks and we get 1 lesson every week. After the first term you can book in for an underwater photoshoot, we got 9 pictures from it. We have just finished our 3rd term and he will swim underwater from the bottom of a pool to the top now and through hula hoops etc. He will also jump in if hes sitting on the side and hold onto the side of the pool on command. Its so interesting and great fun, a bit pricey though but if you just want the pics then just don 1 term which is what a lot of people do xxx

wow that all sounds amazing and thanks for that, i think that is defo worth looking into when on maternity leave :) xx

Ooh, that is very romantic MA, conceiving your son in the Adirondacks. :) I really wanted to conceive on vacation, I just thought it would be romantic and fun so we took a little trip the first month we started to TTC. Well, it WAS romantic and fun! But we didn't conceive right away. In fact, we conceived the month we were both really busy with work and DH wasn't even in the mood, and I told him "Too bad! We have to do it now!". Er... soooooo romantic. :haha:

Anyway, LittleStars, I hope you can still get away to the cottage next year. I think it could be even more fun with babies, if not as relaxing... I am just accepting that whatever vacations we do with a LO will have to be on the laid back side. But I think spending a week at a cottage counts as laid back. :)

Don't feel so bad, this time we conceived in the Dr.'s office through IUI.:winkwink::haha:

Not so romantic at all, but we made the best of it!

Don't feel so bad, this time we conceived in the Dr.'s office through IUI.:winkwink::haha:

Not so romantic at all, but we made the best of it!

Yeah, I don't feel bad, it's just funny how things work out sometimes! :haha:

Well done Caleb!! One proud mummy!

Nai that place in wales sounds lovely. We have two water mad labradors so we will most probably be uk based for hols with bubs too. Where in wales were you? Think DH prefers the idea of a static caravan to a tent tho.we know a lovely dog and child friendly farm in devon with log cabins, so that's an option too.

Just checked in with bubs on the doppler. So nice to do a quick check and be reassured. Tried it first with a full bladder, really uncomfy and couldn't hear a thing. Quick piddle later and all was fine.

Hope everyone is well.

Fairy x

We went to pembrey country park - quite a drive away for us - but so worth it!! Here's a piccy from yesterday - there's a beach but there's also all this green park too, it's massive - and woodland. It's got tobogganing, dry ski slopes, horse riding etc. I think there's a caravan park next door to it and camping in the park itself.. We need to check though because we plan to go back for camping so need to be 100% lol

https://i53.tinypic.com/23veq2x.jpg

we'll prob go to some cottages and places like that as well in the future :thumbup:

We conceived in a petrie dish! lol DH wasn't even at the appointment when they transferred the blastocysts because he had a mandatory exam to do. Good times! :)

Can't remember who asked but yes we rent a cottage.. actually my dad does and then all my siblings and spouses come for the week. We haven't found the perfect cottage yet so it's different year to year. We tend to be in Eastern Ontario region but this year we're in Western/Southern Quebec.

Gash - That swimming program sounds wonderful. DD was too colicky as an infant. She didn't start swimming lessons until 3. I'm hoping the new babies take to water a little more. I loooooove swimming.

I had flutterings last night from one of the babies while watching a movie. I had thought a few times this past week I could feel it but last night confirmed it. I can't wait until it's a regular thing from both of the babies. Though truthfully, not looking forward to the third trimester, having 2 babies kicking me. DD was really rough last time around.

We conceived in a petrie dish! lol DH wasn't even at the appointment when they transferred the blastocysts because he had a mandatory exam to do. Good times! :)

Can't remember who asked but yes we rent a cottage.. actually my dad does and then all my siblings and spouses come for the week. We haven't found the perfect cottage yet so it's different year to year. We tend to be in Eastern Ontario region but this year we're in Western/Southern Quebec.

Gash - That swimming program sounds wonderful. DD was too colicky as an infant. She didn't start swimming lessons until 3. I'm hoping the new babies take to water a little more. I loooooove swimming.

I had flutterings last night from one of the babies while watching a movie. I had thought a few times this past week I could feel it but last night confirmed it. I can't wait until it's a regular thing from both of the babies. Though truthfully, not looking forward to the third trimester, having 2 babies kicking me. DD was really rough last time around.

I started feeling mine moving around 10 weeks...lol wasnt sure at first but now its starting to feel more solid that i'm almost 15 weeks...so exciting but I'm not looking forward to having 2 really kicking either lol :dohh:

As I am typing this I can feel them...i think they are hungry and I'm waiting for dinner to finish cooking..lol

Oooh, I am so jealous of you ladies feeling the kicking! I've tried a few times to sit still and see if I feel anything. Sometimes I think I do, but then I'm not sure. When I think too hard I start to feel the blood vessels in my abdominal area pumping and then I lose focus.

LittleStars, that sounds really nice. My family has a cottage on Cape Cod which is shared, so we may get to spend a few days there this summer. Right now we are pretty far away so we don't get to go very often. But it's soooo nice, DH and I had our honeymoon there, as did my mom, aunt, and grandma. :) My aunts and uncles love Prince Edward Island as well - do you ever go there?

Oooh, I am so jealous of you ladies feeling the kicking! I've tried a few times to sit still and see if I feel anything. Sometimes I think I do, but then I'm not sure. When I think too hard I start to feel the blood vessels in my abdominal area pumping and then I lose focus.

LittleStars, that sounds really nice. My family has a cottage on Cape Cod which is shared, so we may get to spend a few days there this summer. Right now we are pretty far away so we don't get to go very often. But it's soooo nice, DH and I had our honeymoon there, as did my mom, aunt, and grandma. :) My aunts and uncles love Prince Edward Island as well - do you ever go there?

I've felt fluttering but wasn't sure if it was what I was feeling. Tonight I just felt a really LARGE fluttering. Almost like a little someone was doing summersaults. So I'm starting to think this is the feeling now.:thumbup:

Can't WAIT until you feel the kicking. I know it will be a lovely moment for you:kiss::hugs::flower:

That's so awesome MA, I can't wait to feel it too!

awh Ive had flutterings too and a definate movement this morning while lying in bed. With Caleb I was 23 weeks before I felt anything so dont panic if you dont feel it for a while yet, especially if its your first.

Nai that beach looks wonderful think I will be looking into it for a wee uk holiday.

Well its raining here today, not a surprise really. We were meant to be going to the local farm but have decided against it as its so miserable. So are having a jammy day ionstead although may jump round to my mums and see if she will make me toast and cheese and tomatos for my lunch as my grills broke and I really feel like it :rofl:

have a nice monday ladies xxx

Herrow!!! Sorry been MIA lately
Had my scan today - little monkey wasnt behaving but they finally got the nuchal measurement.

Can you change my date to the 11th October please Gash?
Im sure Im feeling flutters as well xx

Ooh yeh melllly had just reminded me, could u please change my due date to the 19th please natalie xx

Hi! Joining this thread a bit late I'm afraid! But I'm Alison, 31, due October 20th.
I think I'm having a boy!

Ive got my dating scan on thurs morning im so excited :)
Ive been making enquiries about hiring a birth pool today and have bought my first few teeny nappies. Exciting :)

Wow I have missed out on a ton. Congrats to everyone feeling movement. Still not feeling any here but that's ok soon enough.

I have my NT scan on Wednesday. A little nervous but very excited to see my bubs. It was my birthday yesterday and hubby let me book a two package 3d ultrasound for it. So I booked my dates yesterday. One at 23 weeks and one at 27 weeks!!!! So excited.

Gender scan in 36 more days!!! Oh and this morning I got a Braxton hicks...... It was so weird and early. With my daughter they didn't start until 16 weeks. It's pretty sunny and nice here today. May take Ava for a walk while hubby is at work. Tummy is rounding out a bit but no more then at 11 weeks in my avatar. Still haven't gained a pound though. I actually last 3. Was listening to babies heart beat last night and it seems to have settled in at 140 ish now where as when we first heard it at 8 weeks it was 162. Nice and strong still though and easy to find now most days.

How's everyone else!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->