October babies due dates and bump colours

Thanks! Ive seen it since 6 weeks on ultrasound and just amazing what a change it has gone through. I listen each day on doppler and have this huge fear of it being too low. I should just relax:)

Thanks! Ive seen it since 6 weeks on ultrasound and just amazing what a change it has gone through. I listen each day on doppler and have this huge fear of it being too low. I should just relax:)

Absolutely. Your baby's heart rate sounds great. Easier said then done though right lol. This is baby number two for me(baby number 1 is 6.5 months old) and i still worry at every little twing and pull lol. Think its just mommy instincts gone to overdrive lol.

Oh I hear ya. I've got a 7 year old princess, but back then with my first, I had no idea anything bad could happen. Its only since years and years of trying and MMC last year that I realize how much can happen. Its kind of jaded me a bit, but im still so grateful! Plus, after 7 years I totally forget all this. I have NO idea what her Heart rate was, cuz again, I was just going with the flow and not worried about a thing!

OK another question I just have come up with and soooooo confused-
Anyone know the answer?

My LMP would calculate me about a week ahead of what I am measuring. SO my doctors have gone by my scan measurements for how far along I am, but I was just told that your "weeks pregnant" are from LMP. But if that's not the same as my baby's measuring rate, wouldnt I actually be the weeks pregnant according to my scan measurements? Now I don't know how far along I am suddenly . Help!

you may have ovulated late so you'd be measuring smaller, I believ e(but may be wrong!!!) that you go by your due date given at your dating scan - I will be put back a few days i think because i ovulated cd18 instead of cd14 - halloween baby instead of 28th!

Oooh Nai that makes us exactly the same! By lmp I am 11+5 but I ov'd cd18 too and mt private scan confirmed baby was exactly due halloween!

Yeah, nyp it is sooo hard not to worry! I worry if I feel good, then worry when I feel bad. D'oh. Think things will be easier when we have big bumps and can feel kicks.

Fairy x

Nai that is true, I have a longer cycle so then don't ovulate at the perfect time, so that set my baby back a bit. I'm going to stick with my dating scan. Thanks.

I'm a natural worried, but pregnant after a loss really did me in! OH bought me a doppler, and looked into an ultrasound machine to ease my crazy worries! We stuck with just the doppler. lol.

I read that a 3d ultrasound could tell the sex now in the 12 th week. wow!

Morning ladies. Off to my ultrasound in an hour. Currently drinking my water for it and i have to pee already... Uh oh lol Should be an interesting car ride.

Morning ladies. Off to my ultrasound in an hour. Currently drinking my water for it and i have to pee already... Uh oh lol Should be an interesting car ride.

Good luck at your scan. I had to ask if I could be seen quicker because my back was hurting so bad from holding my pee.

Yay back from the ultrasound. It was great! Baby was measuring 1 day behind so im now due October 15th. Baby was very sleep but did a few kicks for us. Heart beat was 136 and NT measurement was 1.4mm So perfect. Here are a few pics. Baby has its legs right up and hands by the face.

https://i53.tinypic.com/33dxfdf.jpghttps://i53.tinypic.com/2e3bmsw.jpg

beautifull scan pics yourstruly10 are any of you guys gonna find out the sex at the 20 week scan ? i had my mw app today and i finally got to hear the babys hb im sooooo happy xx

Thanks lalso 30. Congrats on hearing the heart beat. It's really a wonderful sound.

We are finding out. Only 34 more days!!

i have my scan on the 6th of june im not really fussed what the sex is as i have one of each allready :)

hey ladies well Ive had a pretty eventful few days so will update the front page in a minute.

yourtruely fabulous scan piccys hunny.

So as I explained I fell down the stairs 2 days ago (luckily backwards so not on my tummy) I hurt my elbow sholuder and finger mainly. Anyway I wasnt to concerned about baby haribo as I never hurt my tummy in anyway. Then I had my 16 weeks midwife appointment today, everything was good until she tried to find the heartbeat................and couldnt. Well my heart was in my mouth the whole time and then she decided to refer me to the hospital for a scan. They were so quick and luckily everythings totally fine with haribo bump. I got 2 lovely new pictures and got to see the heart beating away. Oh and I now think its a boy although Im not changing my gender guess cause I think you should go with first instincts but thought I may have saw a winky :rofl:

here 2 new ones of little haribo and 1 of my elbow from my fall although it was taken just after it so its much more purple now :rofl: xxx
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss214/gash02/babymiller22.jpg

https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss214/gash02/babymiller23.jpg

https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss214/gash02/_1.jpg

Gash - Ouch! Your poor elbow! Im glad all is good though and you got to see haribo (quality name!) again.

I have my dating and downs scan on monday!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: I am so impatient for it! Its killing me keeping this secret. I wanted to tell everyone this weekend, but we decided to wait for the scan results first, so have to keep schtum for a few more days :nope:

ooooooooooo mrst good luck for monday :thumbup:

I got my letter with my results this week and its within the normal range :yipee: and also my bloods results so no syphilis here :rofl:

Yeah I got a fright but Im ok now thanks :hugs: xxx

rang the hospital yesterday because i still hadn't heard through for a scan date - the midwife hadn't registered me with the damn hospital!! i was kept on the line for a good 15 minutes whilst they tried to find my details, nothing. So they got hold of my mw who randomly was on call at that hospital but on a different floor the same day and she has now handed in my booking in notes :dohh: but because they were so apologetic and sorry they said i could choose what day to go in for my scan :happydance: so i'm going in next thurs at 10.30am - that's the 1st day of my easter annual leave :thumbup: so no rushing back to work afterwards! :happydance:

Got my doppler to work the other morning but nothing since.. :cry: :shrug: has anyone else had this happen? i'm still getting twinges and don't "feel" like anything is wrong.. but can't help but worry :dohh:

beautiful scan pics ladies, can't wait to have mine to add too!

to the lady who asked about gender, we will def be finding out, i want to get organised and pick a name!

fairy :winkwink: i think my baby MIGHT come early though lol i'm only 5foot and my sister's are 2 inches taller and all their babies came early so i'm in for a good chance it'll be early lol however saying that i'll prob go 2 weeks over now! !:rofl:

Nai, I was able to find my baby's hb with the doppler at almost 9 weeks and then couldn't find it for another two weeks or so. I think it hides in there! It was still hard to find until this past week. Now I'm finally far enough along that I have been finding it quickly!

gash, your poor elbow! It does sound like a very eventful week, but I'm glad you got to see your healthy little haribo. :)

Nai, I was able to find my baby's hb with the doppler at almost 9 weeks and then couldn't find it for another two weeks or so. I think it hides in there! It was still hard to find until this past week. Now I'm finally far enough along that I have been finding it quickly!

gash, your poor elbow! It does sound like a very eventful week, but I'm glad you got to see your healthy little haribo. :)

:thumbup: thanks! It's hard not to worry.. glad to hear the same happened for you x

Nai the mw couldnt find the hb today with a doppler and Im 15 +2 so it definately happens good news about the scan date though :thumbup:

ZB5 thanks and glad your finding the heartbeat ok :hugs:

As for me Im planning on not finding out the gender but not sure if my willpower will last, techincally I could find out on monday :rofl: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->