October babies due dates and bump colours

gender scan is from 16 weeks - they said we could go in for 4d from 24wks :shrug: i was thinking to go in around 27/28 wks maybe? would the baby still be skeletal then!? xx

I think you'll be safe at 27 weeks - here's a pic I found on google and it doesn't look skeletal to me:
https://i53.tinypic.com/28bvaqr.jpg

Fainting at hospital? Eeek, that would cause a fuss!

Adele - embrace your bump :D

thanks hun, that looks lovely :thumbup:

yep - so unbelievably embarssing - my mum was having her bloods done right before a blood transfusion - i turned the other way because i have a little issue with blood but it was mad, i just couldn't shake it at all, so they ended up having to put my mums tubes of blood aside and helping me out :dohh: all the old ladies on the ward loved it though :haha:

Hi ladies,

Not really much going on here. Probably won't be until our next scan next friday. I'm also interested in knowing if my cervical length is dwindling. It went from 3.9 to 3.7 last week. It's still a very good length but knowing it went down just a bit makes me wonder if this means it will keep going or maybe it will come to a hault and never get past the dangerous 2cm numbers.

I heard from the compound pharmacy making my 17P today. They needed more information from insurance company and then needed to bill us the rest. The excellent news is that the months dose only costs us 25.00. Some of you know a couple worse case scenarios were 5,000.00 until the FDA came out to say they wouldn't follow through on cease and desist letters that the initial pharmaceutical company was dishing out to the compound pharmacists who made the drug cheaper.

The second scenario was having to pay a total of 400.00 out of pocket for the 20 or so weeks I'd be on the injections. When I found out that it will only cost us a total of 100.00 for the total time we actually need it I was EXTATIC!!

I'm told the injections are PAINFUL and one of my friends who'se on it right now says it takes a week for the pain to go away and then of course the next injection is due. I'm willing to suck it up if it calms the cervix and keeps this baby in. My hope is that I won't have any other issues with incompetant cervix where the length will dwindle and cause me to have a cerclage in the next few weeks.

At any rate, all seems to be well so far though I was called the other day and told they found bacteria in my urine. Since being in the hospital with the bacterial infection, I was being treated with Flagyl so I'm hoping that took care of it. We'll test the urine again next friday with hopes it's all gone. :wacko:

Looking forward to seeing baby and hearing his or her heartbeat on Friday. it always seems to put peace in my heart and mind.

Glad your all doing well. Love the beautiful scans. :hug:

Thought i'd add a tiny bump pic :haha: not as impressive as you ladies have got but I am a few weeks behind the majority of you!! lol

https://i56.tinypic.com/2vc7ojm.png

https://i56.tinypic.com/sngegh.png

it is seriously hard to get the angle right when taking a pic of yourself sideways! lol DH said he'll help next week :thumbup: this is first thing this morning

nai- love the lil bump pics :) You can deffo see the bump starting, especially in the top picture.....i agree it is really difficult to get a photo of yourself on sideways , ive been doing my own for my journal but got my OH to help now as its getting more & more difficult lol

:thumbup: i took the bottom pic first then the top one but decided to put them both up lol the top one is def the best cos my bump is just poking out at the bottom which shows quite well - but it's teeny tiny compared to most of the bumps on here lol

i would say its perfect for how far gone you are....... i have a 12week bump pic in my journal and its like yours x

Nai, I love the bump! Nice top too!

Okay... here goes nothing.
https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j1/lylotte/SA401563-2.gif https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j1/lylotte/SA401581.gif

My bump is normally more of a B bump than a D bump, gotta love the full panel smoothing effect! I can't wait until the babies are a little higher and fill in the middle though.

Nai and LittleStars, I love the bumps! I especially like the top down view. :D Nai, I think you look perfect for 12 weeks, esp. first thing in the morning!

Sometimes my bump is completely gone first thing in the morning, but it appears after I take a shower. I don't understand it because I haven't even eaten anything! Why should my belly change? Maybe it is just gravity? Weird.

littlestars- love the pics :) the top down view one is fab :)

zb5- My bump seems to be slightly smaller in the morning too, not sure why ...by this time of night i look like im about 20weeks!! haha x :haha:

My bump isn't showing enough to even post yet. I'm waiting patiently though. :thumbup: :winkwink:

Lovely bumps ladies! :hug:

My bump looks better/bigger in clothes than just belly :wacko:
I want to post a picture soon but when I take one I don't think it looks bump enough :dohh:

14w 2ds

Attachments

• IMG00151-20110423-1854.jpg
    IMG00151-20110423-1854.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 2
Nai your bump is very cute, Littlestars i love the top view,impressive. 2010 its defo bump :)
Whats a B bump and whats a D bump?

nice bump pics girls. :)

I have my gender scan on wednesday. I'm getting excited.

Hi Guys,
I love all of your pics!

As of today I am 17 weeks and I took this a couple days ago so about 16.5 ish weeks in the below pic! Not much to brag about yet but its coming along. A couple of you were talking about your bumps in the AM compared to later in the day and I find my bump is the most noticeable in the AM! I show the OH in the morning and it is always very prominent then!

https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm36/alyssaedelen/alyssa159.jpg

p.s. I do not know how to make the pic smaller... I would love some help there!! Sorry its so big!!

Hi Guys,
I love all of your pics!

As of today I am 17 weeks and I took this a couple days ago so about 16.5 ish weeks in the below pic! Not much to brag about yet but its coming along. A couple of you were talking about your bumps in the AM compared to later in the day and I find my bump is the most noticeable in the AM! I show the OH in the morning and it is always very prominent then!

https://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm36/alyssaedelen/alyssa159.jpg

p.s. I do not know how to make the pic smaller... I would love some help there!! Sorry its so big!!

When you post, go to advance reply and then there is a paper clip at the top with the font sizes and all that fun stuff. Click on the paper clip and it will pull up a window for you to upload pics. I hope that makes sense.

Mommyof3girls! That makes perfect sense!! Thanks for the help!

Awwe! Everyone has such cute bumps - even the lil mini ones :D Super exciting ladies!

Looking good Lys and 2010! :) So cute!

Can't wait to hear more genders soon. Our gender scan isn't until 20w1d, but I found out we could go to a private place nearby and pay $59 to find out anytime from here on out. I really really want to know so it's so tempting, but I also want to be strong and wait for our 20w scan... I could never be team yellow and wait until birth, I'm not that strong! But I want to at least make myself wait these 4 weeks... :haha: It seems silly somehow but I'm going to make myself do it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->