October babies due dates and bump colours

My gosh I feel like I am in a dream world talking about all of this like Im pregnant or something :haha:

What prams have you seen Nat? I have a Luna but will need a double one and dont like the ones that are side by side like the one on the other?

Girls mine was a surprise last time but cos its looking like my last I want to know!!! :haha: I have to admit the surprise was amazing at the birth but I would like to prepare this time and get used to the fact if it is a boy again :)

xxxxxx

I like the phil and teds but im not sure as one baby wont get a very good view and the baby o zoom and kolcraft double are lush too xxx

I will have to check them tomorrow I am gonna sign off now and go to bed soon haha on a fri nite at 10pm!!! Better than 9.30pm last night. Im gonna get a couple of SD tomorrow as want to see the line get darker :) wish me luck xxx

eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk good luck and sweet dreams of your new little baba xxx

wanting---im still in so much shock---my ttc buddy pregnant and we are both due in the same month--what is your due date??? so soo so so so thrilled for you again..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all i am due Oct 13th, my DS was due the 16th Oct 2010 so they are going to have very close birthdays! Hoping for a DD but happy long as it is healthy :) xx

morning ladies, hope everyones having a nice weekend. Millytint just updated your dd and colour. No morning sickness today yet :yipee: decided I will call the doctors on thursday and make an appointment for the wednesday after when I will be 8 weeks. xxx

this is the double buggys im thinking of

phil and teds
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss214/gash02/Phil-And-Teds-2.jpg

icandy pear
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss214/gash02/pear.jpg

kolecraft tandem
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss214/gash02/kolcraft-tandem-205x300.jpg

obaby zoom tandem
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss214/gash02/973676-400x400.jpg

out n about little nipper
https://i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss214/gash02/2091-633936341472468750_cm-scale_w-800_h-600_q-80_wm-.jpg

wanting---im still in so much shock---my ttc buddy pregnant and we are both due in the same month--what is your due date??? so soo so so so thrilled for you again..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Isnt that amazing hun how we have been ttc from more or less the start and now we are only about 10 days or so apart from each other, thats amazing!! And SMEP didnt work for me!!!! hehe.......

My due date estimated is October 23rd!!! Yours hun?

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

xxxxx

Millytint congrats hun!!! Wow thats not much difference at all! I have a stepson in July, 1st son in August 09
and this one in october 11 so my youngest will be 2 years 2 months when Im due. Its weird DS was due august 24th
and this one October 23rd so when my AF came back it was roughly the same time

Nat yay woop woop to going for your doc appt soon, Im going to call the doctor on Monday. I dont know how sure I am
of the doubles next to each other for getting in and out shops think prefer the one on top of the other hopefully
get something not too expensive. We are going to try and put money by each month and in beginning of August we will
be moving as this house is too expensive and hopefully I can keep this new job. And will again buy bits and pieces
with every week shopping hubby doesnt want me to breastfeed I dont know why.

What you all up to today ladies? xxxxx

hi all, i'm due in october too. i think i'm due around the 17th. my DS was due the 7th october last time, but was born 10 weeks early so i'm hoping i'll actually make it into october or at least september this time!! i think it might be a girl this time around. :)

Isnt that amazing hun how we have been ttc from more or less the start and now we are only about 10 days or so apart from each other, thats amazing!! And SMEP didnt work for me!!!! hehe.......

My due date estimated is October 23rd!!! Yours hun?

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

xxxxx
my due date is the 11th and my birthday is on the 26th!! you have really brightened up this October thread for me:hugs::happydance::hugs:xxxx p.s . it is amazing that we have been ttc so long and now are so close 2geth!!

welcome hopedance, I hope you make it to 42 weeks this time :rofl: My baby was 4 weeks early so Im hoping to go a bit later too as he was in scbu with breathing problems.

Ooooooooooooooooooo I cant wait to get a wee scan :yipee: hopefully get one in a couple of weeks when I go to the docs xxx

Hopedance congrats on your pregnancy, lets hope you do get to full term and you too Nat!

Brillbride thank you my darling it is amazing, never thought I would ever be here, luv my girls
I know had been on that SMEP thread for a century!!! :haha:

OOOOOh Nat hope you get a scan soon, I dont know if I will as I got one at 7 weeks the last time

xxxxx

ooooooooooooo hope you do, I get loads of scans, well I did last time. Im soooooooooooo tired tonight, grabbed myself a bargain from the babyswapshop, got a 4 month old phil & teds double buggy for £100..............get in there!!!

Hi all,

Can I join you? I'm Lara, 27 and expecting my first baby on 18th October - our 3 year wedding anniversary :)

Feeling really excited and already impatient to meet our little one, really feel like I'm having a boy :)

hey lara welcome to october. is this your first? xxx

:dohh: sorry just read you said its your first. wow tht would be lovely if you had bump on your anniversary xxx

Nat I got my dates wrong, 1 day off due 24th which is strange as Cody was due August 24th lol..... My AF stuck exactly the same.

I dont know when to phone the doc I have heard stories about them testing you and coming back negative as their tests arent so senitive. I might get tests again cos high risk even tho I dont feel high risk.

Wow where is that hun? I was looking at the phil and ted ones on ebay and they were about £220. Is that the one on top of other thats the
one me and hubby really like. I need to get a gym and bouncer chair oh and another cot but maybe by the time baby is out of the moses basket s/he can have Cody's got and he can have a bed.

I was knackered too last night went to bed at 10.30ish and woke up quite alot again, sore back, bb's tummy and legs today and feel a bit sicky again. I think the key is to eat little and often. I normally spend ages not eating, Im not a massive eater and sometimes skip meals but cant do that when someone else is relying on me.

Lara :hi: Congrats and welcome!!!!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I might go for a walk today depending on how I feel. Nat they say that the pains worse with second are you or have you had alot of cramping?

xxxxx

Loads of cramping here hunny :sad1:

I ended up I never bought the buggy was pink and I thought it was red :rofl:

Its on the baby swap shop website. they always have loads of great bargains

will change your dates mrs, Im not going to the docs till Im 8 weeks which is a week on wednesday so not long now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->