October babies due dates and bump colours

Congrats! Is this our first official team pink!?? does that make you the team captain? :)

Mommyof3girls - Congratualtions on the pink! At least you'll be a pro at raising another girl! Your poor hubby, that's a lot of estrogen in one house! :)

Anyone get crampy feelings again around 15 weeks? They were gone for a while, but feelin them again....think its normal?

Katerdid, I work one open a week but all early before 8am shifts... It's not too bad I actually enjoy being there early and done before 5p! Plus I don't have an MS and my energy levels are good... I can't fathom the job with MSness though!!

Mommy'sAngel, I love your dream! I think it is so important to have dreams/ hopes/ inspirations and yours is one that would truly change life's!

Mommyof3girsl! CONGRATS!! Do we get any pics?! :D

Anyone get crampy feelings again around 15 weeks? They were gone for a while, but feelin them again....think its normal?

I've been feeling them as well. Both lower back and lower abdomen and I've been feeling a painful stretching in the mid belly section. I'm assuming this is our uterus expanding and our belly's starting to move up?!:shrug:

Katerdid, I work one open a week but all early before 8am shifts... It's not too bad I actually enjoy being there early and done before 5p! Plus I don't have an MS and my energy levels are good... I can't fathom the job with MSness though!!

Yeah, I can understand that. It is nice to have the rest of the day to do stuff. But that's good about your energy levels - you def need them!
It is pretty sucky with MS, but luckily I work with some great ladies. Usually if it's really bad they'll stick me with the dishes and lobby slides and keep me off the register. Although I'm dreading the day when we're two man-ing it and I suddenly am forced to spend 5 mins in the restroom. I pity whoever is stuck with me then!

Mommyof3 - Congrats on team pink again!

Nypage - I've been cramping a lot too. Feels like AF is on the way lol. That and round ligament pains. Ugh, so much stretching going on down there!

woo hoo team pink :thumbup: so is that 1 pink and 2 blue that we've got in our team?

I got my scan date today
31st may at 11.40 then followed by my consultant appointment at 12 x

soooo excited :) cant wait to find out if were :pink: or :blue:

33days!

Hey Mummy2Tyler, I am having my scan on the 21st too, at 3.45pm. Although my OH has let us go for a private scan on the 14th May as well xx

I'm all for stretching and ligament pains if it means the darn babies would get up higher. If where the doctor was able to detect the heartbeats is any indication both babies are still low and one is next to one hip and the other is next to the other one. Makes sitting and getting up really uncomfortable. I'm hoping they'll centre themselves a bit soon as well as move upwards.

I decided to walk DD to school this morning since it's so warm first thing (I've been whimping out if it's too cold in the am :) ). I nearly didn't make it home before wretching over the toilet. Can't wait to pick up my MS prescription tomorrow. I decided to wait until payday instead of charging it to my credit card. I'm slightly regretting it but only have to survive one more day!!

I hate the AF type cramping! I can actually stand the ligament pains much more because they're different, so I know what they are. I just get so much more nervous about the dull crampy ones. But, yes, I suppose this is a time of growth and movement so hope its normal!

Mummy2Tyler and Kittykatbabe - I'm so jealous of you UK'ers! We're on the same time line, but you get to find out sooner. They wait til 21 weeks over here so I've got 40 days til mine.

Littlestars, lemme know if your pills work. I'm going to ask for some at my appt next week, but I'm worried they won't work.

Yeah, the AF type ones are awful, I agree. Makes me want to check for the :witch: in panic whenever they start up. I've had them a lot lately though, so I'm getting used to it. Gonna be weird come November or whenever I do get a real period. Take some getting used to lol.

Yup, I've been getting cramps too. I wonder when those will go away, or do they stay the whole time? I guess at some point we will start getting Braxton Hicks as well?

Cramps here too.... :(

Also terrible sharp stabby pain in muscles when i sneeze :( hurts like mad depending on the position I'm sat or lay in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->