October babies due dates and bump colours

Congrats on being team pink!!!!

Cramps here too. Only when I over do it which I'm sure I did in the last few days. Friday took a 3.5 hour flight, Saturday 3 hour drive, Sunday relaxed(the best I could while chasing after my now crawling baby) Monday drove 3.5 hours and Tuesday flew 6.5 hours(with one stop) and now I have the worst sinus cold ever and have no idea what to take. Also been getting Braxton hicks since about 14 weeks with this one. Not many and not often but a few.

Littlestars what kind of pills are they giving you. Ivwas on dicletin with my first and they were wonderful for the sickness but made me very very sleepy. I could barely get up most days when i took the full dose. Hope whatever they give you they work well.

18 days until my gender and anomalies ultrasound!!! So excited.

The braxton hicks confuse me. My last pregnancy I was 22wks and having a bit of cramping and slight red with a bit of mucus I went to the hospital where they told me I was 3cm dialated. I freaked out of course. I had all back labor cramping and it felt the same as it did when I had the lower back cramping in the very beginning of the pregnancy.

I don't have cramping very often but when I have the lower back cramps I kinda panic because I never know if it's contractions or not. :shrug: Even when they asked me to push when I felt the need to last pregnancy. I NEVER felt the need to. They actually told me when. I was without drugs (natural) and it wasn't awfully painful. Granted our son was 22wks and sort of small in size but NOT in height.

I think my tolerance to pain is high and I'm always quite nervous about that knowing in my mind what happened last time.

I must say that it puts my mind at ease hearing everyone having these "growing pains". I also think it's good that nothing about this pregnancy is similar to last pregnancy with exception to the occassional cramping. It gives me nothing to compare with that pregnancy. Once I get past that 22wk milestone and then the viability milestone of 24 wks, I think I'll be able to breathe a bit more and just allow myself to FULLY enjoy this beautiful pregnancy. At least right now I'm starting to come out of my shell alittle bit and find some joy and laughter instead of freaking out about every little symptom. :thumbup:

My scan is tomorrow. Oh how I would LOVE to know the sex of the baby being almost 17wks. Usually they do our gender scan around 20wks, but going to a separate sonographer from the perinatologists office, they are a bit more free with the gender information. :lol: Last time the baby was head first down and we only got a hand. A beautiful hand, but I'd LOVE to see the body upward, the cute little face, beautiful little wave of the hand again, and for goodness sake the gender already! :rofl:

I'm SO nervous. I really would like another boy to have here on earth with me. We're surrounded by little girls and there is SO much drama. :lol: I've had a feeling though from the beginning that we were having a girl and I STILL get that gutt feeling. Don't get me wrong, I'll love having a little girl too....I'm just a bit more scared at raising a girl. I haven't the slightest idea WHY though. :wacko:

where are everyone's babies sitting? do you know? mine is really high from scans and doppler - about an inch or so below my belly button to the left.. i thought i got it wrong with the doppler but the sonographer was right up above my belly button looking down and then about an inch or so under and said she was directly on top of the baby.. :shrug: just thought that was too high for so early? x

Mine are up high too.. above my belly button...one kicks my ribs the other kicks the right side of my stomach

Mine is sitting right below my belly button to the right. I thought it was a little high too.

Morning ladies. Just a quick update on me.

Spent the night in the ER and have to go back this morning. Went In with a fever. When I goT there my heart rate was 188 so I got sent right to a room. The put me on monitors and took blood, pee, put an iv in ect. Within half an hour my heart rate was 125. Still too high I guess. My blood work came back abnormal so they took more and did an ECG. Then the doctor got very serious and said since my ECG was off, my blood was off and my heart rate was too high he thinks I may have a small blood clot in my lung. He says luckily if I do it will be small because I have no pain and it can be treated quite easily. So this morning I have to go back for a V/Q scan to check my lungs for clots.

They checked baby and baby is all good though. Thank god!

So please keep me in your thoughts today. I'm quite terrified.

Hey girls!! Sorry i've not been on this thread for a bit! I think i must have deleted my subsscription to it! Was wondering why no one seemed to be posting!! D'oh!! Hope everyone is well.

Well, finally out of 1st tri for me!!! YAY!!! And had my scan yesterday. All is good! And they moved my date forward by 2 days to 29 Oct! So Fairybaby has been doing some serious growing. 20 week scan will be 14th June. Sooo can't wait to find out the gender for sure.

Here's the bubs! S/he was lying face down, so i've turned the pic upside down! As for the position, It's just above the pubic line. The sonographer at one stage put the thingy just below my navel, i asked if baby was that high, she said no, at best it would be mid way between public bone and navel at the mo. She put the scanner thingy that high to see things at a diff angle! So that explains that!

Here s/he is!

Morning ladies. Just a quick update on me.

Spent the night in the ER and have to go back this morning. Went In with a fever. When I goT there my heart rate was 188 so I got sent right to a room. The put me on monitors and took blood, pee, put an iv in ect. Within half an hour my heart rate was 125. Still too high I guess. My blood work came back abnormal so they took more and did an ECG. Then the doctor got very serious and said since my ECG was off, my blood was off and my heart rate was too high he thinks I may have a small blood clot in my lung. He says luckily if I do it will be small because I have no pain and it can be treated quite easily. So this morning I have to go back for a V/Q scan to check my lungs for clots.

They checked baby and baby is all good though. Thank god!

So please keep me in your thoughts today. I'm quite terrified.

I hope everything is ok. You are in my thoughts.

Take care YoursTruly! Please KUP when you can so we know you're okay! :hugs:

I'm not 100% sure but (I think I already wrote this a page or two back) seems like the two little ones are low still on me, one in/on each pelvic bone. I know I definitely still have pressure on bladder and sitting with legs crossed is uncomfortable in my abdomen. I would LOVE for them to get on up and out of there. They're getting too big for there.

So I found out yesterday due to a breaking watermain issue blah blah.. they're putting my suburb and another one (80,000 residents) on a total outdoor water ban for now until most likely the end of the summer. I'm good with not washing my car, I can accept not watering my lawn, I'm annoyed that I have to install a rain barrel to collect rainwater if I want to have a flower garden or keep my baby tree alive but I am PISSED OFF that they are shutting off all the splash pads in the area for the kids and they won't be allowed to run through the sprinkler or fill up a kiddy pool. We live in a valley and its gets hot and very humid in the summers here. This is going to SUCK!! Bad enough we have to conserve usage of the a/c in the daytime because we get charged time of use for electricity and midday in the warm months it 3x more expensive. Soooooooooooo looking forward to being 5,6,7,8 months pregnant in the heat with no kiddy pool to soak my toes in. Guess I'll be making a lot of trips to the beach to swim in polluted waters because the sewage keeps overflowing. yay!

On the bright side... maybe I'll eat less food and thus stop gaining so much weight during this pregnancy since I'll be so hot and I tend to lose my appetite. lol

Wow yourstruly, that sounds like quite a scare! I hope everything turns out fine. Big hugs! :hugs:

Congrats Fairybabe on your awesome scan! :happydance:

LittleStars, that sucks about the water shortage! I too am looking forward to spending the hot summer near water. (Our complex has a shared pool and hot tub). We don't have AC either. Usually it's okay because it cools down at night, but there are always about 2 weeks every summer that are miserable! And will be twice as miserable with a giant belly.

I'm not sure what my baby's position is, but I have been feeling kicks in the front of my uterus, sort of halfway between my bellybutton and pubic bone. I'm guessing that's baby's feet, and baby's head is down lower? Sometimes I feel a lot of weight on my bladder which is annoying, but recently it hasn't been as bad. Maybe baby is more upright now? Anyway, the kicks are awesome. :happydance:

i thought it was def too high but i asked for finding heartbeat with doppler and she showed me and DH right where baby was and it was literally 1 inch below my belly button - funny they all sit in different places - you'd have thought there was a "standard" lol x

YoursTruly - hope your ok, sounds very scary...will be thinking of you & hoping you update soon with some good news xx

Oh Yourstruly that sounds scary! I hope they can fix it quickly! Glad your bubs is ok though. Hugs for you :hugs:

Not quite sure where baby is since last scan was at 10wks and it was an internal, but whenever I feel wiggling it's usually about an inch or so below my belly button and to the left a bit. I'm guessing it's hanging out there then?

On a really happy note I felt my first kicks last night!! I had a frappuccino at work and filled it full of caramel drizzle and other various sugars :)haha:) and shortly after finishing it I felt a lot of wiggling and flutters and then a weird poking sensation! Like the lil bugger was having a dance party in my uterus lol! It was pretty neat since I normally only feel flutters and that's if I'm very still and paying attention. I was quite a happy camper :dance: Although remind me never to let it get at sugar when it's born :winkwink:

hey girls.

Good luck yourstruly. I work at a hospital in radiology, so clots in pregnant women are actually quite common and catching it early is very good. Usually women come in with shortness of breath and a lot of chest pain once they've determined they have a clot.

I just went to the doctor for a gush of fluid and some cramping. She did a test to see if im leaking amniotic fluid, saw cervix closed, and did a urine test. She also said that my uterus is at my belly button so I thought that was kind of high also! She said that is a good thing. My baby's heart beat is found right below my belly button nowadays so it seems pretty high up there. Gotta figure, they're size of an orange at 15 weeks so thats pretty big!

OH, so doctor thinks my gush of fluid may be urine. Yep, thats right, urine. I cried a little bit when she told me this but then realized that I should be happy it isnt amniotic fluid. Just hard to hear that I may have leaked pee. So basically, I peed my pants and didn't really know it. And im only 15 weeks. WTH????

Update:

So I'm home from my VQ scan and the results showed absolutely no clots in my lungs. My heart rate is still quite high(135) but they said it could just be associated with the cold I have.

So I'm quite happy to be home and be healthy.

Oh that's great news Yourtruly. 135 is still pretty high though - hope it is just the cold.

Nypage - I'm glad it was nothing serious, although that would be pretty embarrassing that it was pee. Hopefully it was just a one time thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->