October babies due dates and bump colours

Yourstruly- glad you are ok! That IS a high heart rate. Are they saying this is ok? Its got to be tought to tell your HB from the baby's at that rate!

Katerdid- Doc actually said it probably wont be the only time. Booo! I am so early on, do kegels, not a weak bladder, and not a big bmp yet. I have no idea why that would of happeed. I still feel like it was not pee, and more of watery discharge but she did some sort of test where she swabbed up there and put it on a slide to look at under microscope and said no amniotic fluid. Its all a little embarrassing!!!!! No pride over hear apparently!

yourstruly, that is a very high heart rate! Did you have your thyroid levels checked? I know one of the symptoms of my thyroid problem was a high heart rate all the time (around 100 bpm), until I got it under control with medication. Glad it's not a clot though, and hope you are okay.

nypage, that is embarrassing! I noticed the other day that I really had to go and I sneezed and *almost* had a little surprise. Eek! I feel the same as you, I'm not far enough along to have that problem! Must do kegels...

Katerdid, congrats on the kicks! Aren't they awesome? Good job frappuccino... :haha:

Hi everyone! :hi:

No gender at todays scan :cry:. I was slightly disappointed as the office only ordered cervical measurements BUT the kind sonographer blessed us with a peek of a little wiggler and a heart rate of 160. What a relief to make sure the baby is alright.

The scarey part of it all is that my cervical measurement went down YET AGAIN. I'm still in the "safe zone" but the fact that the length is going down from 39 to 37 now to 35 has me on alert. The Dr. said she kinda new I'd be on that when she came in and said if I'd like she'd monitor every week. I'd rather NOT go in if we don't have to at this "safe zone" but if I get down to 30 I may start to panic. That's when we'll be doing every week. I'm just PRAYING that my cervical length will stick to 35 for the remainder as I don't want an "I told you so moment" where I actually have to be stitched. I will be SO MAD because the best time to stitch is during wks 13 and 14. :wacko:

At any rate, the nurse let Doug give me my 17P shot (because he's an RN) and gave him the rest of the doses for the rest of the month so he'll administer it at home. I've been told the shots are VERY painful but Doug has a method that cuts the sting so I had no pain! I do have intense nausia from the added progesterone though. My hope is that maybe the 17P shots will calm the cervix enough to keep the length where it's at.

Baby is doing well though. I get the feeling it's a girl but I won't know until the gender scan in two weeks if "he or she" cooperates.

As for where the baby is laying. We keep having to press REALLY hard on the right side of the lower pubic area. So I am quite low still. I think the baby is close to the back end, though I'm told the tipped uterus is starting to tip back. :thumbup:

Love and :hug: to you all :flower:

Aww, too bad you didn't find out the gender MA! But so glad that baby is looking healthy and happy. :) And good that your cervix is still in the safe zone, even if it is going down.

Are you going to do the weekly scans now? It is nice that she offered, maybe it would help you feel more at ease?

Aww, too bad you didn't find out the gender MA! But so glad that baby is looking healthy and happy. :) And good that your cervix is still in the safe zone, even if it is going down.

Are you going to do the weekly scans now? It is nice that she offered, maybe it would help you feel more at ease?

No, from what I hear from other women with Incompetant cervix the LESS the medical staff is up there the better. Most deny internals unless needed. Mine are needed but since I'm in a "safe zone" I'll stick with every fortnight instead of once a week which can cause Incompetant cervix issues. They also refuse speculum exams because it stretches the uterus a bit.

So right now I'm fine with every other week. When it gets down to 30 though I'll be FIGHTING once again for that stitch to be placed. If anything happens to this baby with me having pleaded and been denied a stitch I will sue the pants off this practice!

Luckily things are going okay right now and I'm on the 17P injections which should calm the cervix and uterus from going into preterm labor like last time. My fear though is that I may be right with Incompetant cervix. IC and PTL usually go hand in hand. Many U.S. Dr.'s take a conservative approach and often don't know which happens first so they focus on PTL and refuse to prevent with cerclage because they say the "risk" is too high when in MY opinion the risk is HIGHER waiting until something actually happens which is what they intend to do.:nope::growlmad::wacko:

I'm just praying the measurements stay where they are from now on though. I'm praying for a MIRACLE!:thumbup::winkwink:

Sorry you couldn't get the gender MA, but at least you got a sneak a peek! Hopefully your measurements will stay in the safe zone!! :hugs:

Just thought I'd pop back in to say that I'm looking at Halloween outfits for the bubs. My heart is just melting all over and I'm having a hard time not buying everything! How neat is it we'll have ours near a holiday where you can dress them up all cute! Freakin' exciting that is! Then on to Christmas when relatives will load us up on even more things :D

I was kinda bummed to have a baby so near Halloween. I will have a c section and be out of commission for our anual party and trick or treating. Booo.

I love Halloween! DH gets really into costumes so I have already told him he is in charge of baby's costume (and all kids costumes for the rest of our lives really). He is good with the sewing machine and everything. Now we just need an idea! Oh, and the baby... :haha:

October is our FAVORITE season. Leaves turn beautifully here, apple-fest season, pumpkin picking, harvest season to start canning for the winter, it's also chili and stew season.

I think of all the Holidays my two favorites are Thanksgiving and Christmas. Halloween is okay but our parents used to take us on scarey hayrides as children and I think the last halloween I ever celebrated was the one with the "chainsaw Masacre" guy putting a REAL chainsaw (without the chain of course) up my bum and that did it for me. :rofl: Now I'm one of those party poopers who celebrates "harvest season". Though I'm not apposed to Halloween dressup I think I've been mentally maimed for life. :rofl: Nothing like jumping off the hayride and running for your life in a dark trail where you have no clue where the heck you are. I'm such a nut! :lol :Thumbup:

I'm dying to look for a "take home" outfit too. I have NO clue whether boy or girl and I want a unique outfit so I guess we're waiting. Hopefully in two weeks when they actually do the gender scan the baby will cooperate. :thumbup:

As for the 17P injections, I've been doing research on them since I've been REALLY nauseated all night long. Apparently they CAN cause nausea HOWEVER I keep seeing where baby's were carried to term if not close to term so I'm Hopeful! I'm really hoping the injcetions will calm the cervix down enough to stop moving. I've seen where they've helped stop the BH's contractions which can cause incompetent cervix issues in those who've had prior preterm losses so this may be a good thing though it's not quite guaranteed.

After Dougs birthday tomorrow I'm putting myself on mandatory bedrest and probably won't go out very many place for awhile...Oh and I have one last Bible Study that has a picnic dinner next week. I have to go to that since my husband heads it up. Otherwise I"m in for the "season". :lol:

Nite everyone! :hug:

argh Bugger sorry Ive been MIA ladies Calebs been Ill and in hospital this week then to top it off Ive just realised my control panel stopped subscribing to this thread for some reason so not updated it in ages. Its gonna take me forever to go through it :sad1: Can anyone who isnt on the front page or has a gender to update let me know again to save me trawling through loads of pages pretty please. Fingers crossed its re subscribed now xxxx

MA sorry you didn't get to see gender but it's only 2 weeks away - better they keep an eye on your health at these appts instead of getting sidetracked :thumbup:

well as my baby is DUE on halloween i'll be avoiding the costumes lol

woken up with a stinking cold :brat:

change of date for me hun - 31/10/11

Sorry to hear about caleb :hugs: xx

argh Bugger sorry Ive been MIA ladies Calebs been Ill and in hospital this week then to top it off Ive just realised my control panel stopped subscribing to this thread for some reason so not updated it in ages. Its gonna take me forever to go through it :sad1: Can anyone who isnt on the front page or has a gender to update let me know again to save me trawling through loads of pages pretty please. Fingers crossed its re subscribed now xxxx

Team Pink for me.

team pink for me and my due date changed to the 21st :)

Had our gender scan today! Another team pink!! Yikes haha

Congrats to all the team pinks!! I can not wait for May 10th to hopefully find out!

WTG for all these Team Pinks! EnnieJennie I think my gender scan is on the 13th of May. So three days after yours. I'll be on pins and needles. :happydance:

Yay team pinks!

I am so mad because my doc doesn't do this until 20 weeks and thats june. This isn't fair everyone else gets it so muh sooner! Grrrr. So not liking my doc right now.

Hi Gash, I'm team blue!! What was Caleb in the hospital for?
Mommy's Angel! I'm thinking happy thoughts for you and your lil one!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->