October babies due dates and bump colours

Congrats on all the genders so far.

Lys he had a temp of over 40 and was so ill, they kept him in for a few days as they couldnt get his temp down. It was a viral infection from his ears causing it and hes right as rain now :thumbup:

right thanks updated so far xxx

gash, I'm glad Caleb is okay! That must be scary.

yourstruly, how are you feeling?

Our gender scan isn't until 20+1. Maybe I should have pushed for it earlier, but when I called to schedule it, I didn't know what it was called and I just called it the "20 week scan"... so she scheduled it at 20 weeks. :dohh: Then I looked back at the paperwork and it said to schedule it between 19 and 20 weeks, so maybe I could have gone a week earlier. Oh well. I really want to know but I'm finding the waiting okay. The only problem is that DH keeps saying it's "too early" for various things - shopping, reading baby care books, even window shopping without buying anything! He says he won't be ready until he knows the gender. :shrug: I think he's crazy!

Thanks for asking zb5. Im feeling ok.

Heart still feels like its racing most of the time. used to doppler i have to see how fast and its still between 120-145. The Er thought it was due to my cold since they didnt find a clot but the doctor I had the second day wasnt nearly as thorough. My ecg was still off and not quite normal so im going to bring it up with my OB on monday. Pretty weak and run down today. Could barely do anything without needing to sit 5 minutes later.

Hoping im just a tad bit run down and that its nothing.

Congrats to all the team pink ladies. 15 days until we try to find out!

Well, I stood out on faith and so Doug and I went to Babies R Us and put a layaway on the new crib and dresser. I plan on using the armoir we have here already and asking my mom to stain it so it will match. The picture looks like the crib is literally black so it doesn't do it justice. It's a beautiful cherry color. We seem to have mostly a nice cherry color furniture with exception to our dining room so we decided to stick with that color stain in wood for the babies room. That way through growth it won't get old in color. :thumbup: Check it out here Manchester 4-in-1 crib

THEN I purchase the cutest little diaper bag. It was the only one so I knew I had to splurge.

The front of the bag has a sheep on it with the Psalm "The Lord is my Shepherd" (one of MANY of my FAVORITE animals and scriptures)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/Hisirishgem/IMG_0087.jpg

The inside of the bag has Scripture from Psalms that shares how each child is a gift from God. That always means so much to me. Whether a child comes from our own body or is born in our hearts by another birth mother as an orphan...ALL children are a gift from God!
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/Hisirishgem/IMG_0088.jpg

Saw my parents too. Mom is really excited. It's blessed me more than words as I wasn't sure how she'd react after how she and my dad closed down emotionally when Jackson passed away. In fact, mom asked Doug if he would talk with the women at church. She wants to have one big shower for me and since the women at church have been there since we lost our son Jackson Jeffrey she wants them to be a part of it and will get with Dougs mom to deal with both sides of the families. I nearly cried when she said she just felt the women at church have been such a sense of comfort to us through both our loss AND our newfound joys. The fact that she's willing to travel to have it at OUR church just blessed my heart.

So, today I took a deep breath and pushed beyond my fears. We ordered the crib in faith that this child of ours will stay where she or he is SAFE, in my womb, until October and this time there will be a child to fill the crib and diapers to fill the bag. In God I trust and in Him my hope lies. To God be the glory!

Morning girls, hope you are all good.

Yourtruly - hope you are on the mend too, I have been run down as well the last couple of weeks, but I wish you well xxx

Congrats on all the gender scans, I have the private one in less than 2 weeks and I hope they can tell me then - so exciting, but I am starting to think its a girl, but my OH is thinking boy, which I also would really like as well - that sounds awful as all I need is a happy healthy baby.

Mommys Angel - nice bit of shopping done there, still a couple of weeks before we start ours, but I have started clearing the room this weekend and I need make more though. xx

Wow - this thread is so busy, feel like I've missed so much!!

Congrats on all the genders :) We have decided to stay on Team Yellow - I just can't wait for that moment when I meet my baby and find out then :)

My dates have changed too gash - now due on the 15th Oct, still guessing boy!!

Just had a bit of catching up to do hope i've got this right.

Fairybabe-love the scan pic v cute.
Katerdid- how lush being able to feel your baby. I agree completely about cute outfits for halloween and crimbo cant wait. My boyfriends sister always has a halloween party cant wait to take the baby and show it off.
Yourstruely and Nai how are you feeling? Nai i hope :baby: comes a day early then you can get an outfit hehe.
Kittykat-hope you feel better soon.
Gash-glad Caleb is ok now
Nypage- erm when i'm sick i pee myself and sometimes if i do a big sneeze :blush: think going to have to work on pelvic floor or get a catheter haha
Mommys angel- i like autumn leaves and love the season 2 v pretty. :haha: about the chainsaw.

Not sure where abouts my baby is lying hiding in there somewhere i havent felt her/him moving yet but cant wait hope its soon and still cant hear it on doppler bit annoying

18 days and counting for gender scan! I'm glad that'll be in two weeks later to sort of confirm the gender. I never felt 100% comfortable accepting the tech's guess even though she ended up being right.

Felt yucky all day yesterday. I was in a mental fog the whole time and despite starting the MS pills I still nearly threw up in the a.m. I went grocery shopping at one point and I came home and had forgotten so many things on the list and it was just a mess. I'm going to take the MS pills for a few more days and see how it goes.. yesterday might have had nothing to do with the meds. so I'll give it a chance before I give up.

I love that some of you ladies are finding out the genders! congrats on your pinks and blues!

Today's mission: buy a new lawn mower and finish up grocery list!

Gash, I've weirdly lost my subscription link to this thread twice now!

Oh and can you change my edd to 29 oct? 6.5 weeks to next scan!
Hope Caleb is feeling better.

How you doing yours truly?

Congrats to the team pinks and one blue (did I get that right?)

Mommysangel, very cute stuff you bought. Trust your gut instinct and positivity on this little bubs!!

Well, now we've announced friends are starting to make noises about giving us stuff, so can't wait to see what we get from their used collections!! And then we can see what we still need to get and go from there.

Lazy sunday to all.

Fairy x
Littlestars hope the nausea eases soon!

I have been feeling so tired and fatigued... today we went for breakfast and then to Home Depot and when we were at Home Depot all I wanted to do was sit down... now I'm off to work for the night and I just feel exhausted.
All I can think of is I'm only 18 weeks as of today and I still have a LONG way to go!!! :nope: and I am already so tired so this is just going to get harder!!

Hi all, OH am I MOODY! :wacko: Missed church today because I had a rough night from the affects of the injection. I was sick with nausea and in so much lower back pain from the muscles (I guess relaxing). I found it so sweet that Doug said when he got to church all the women asked where I was and if I was doing okay. They brought him up for prayer afterwards to pray for us and the baby. My cup just runneth over at those sweet women!

Hopefully in the next few days I'll start to get used to everything and then...I get injected on the other side of the butt! :rofl:

Thanks ladies for all the encouragement. I just love this thread. Your all a lovely bunch. :flower: :hug:

Lys - I'm tired all the time. Even 30 minutes after waking from a 2 hour nap. I have no stamina to accomplish anything and if I'm not kept busy I find myself with my eyes closing and starting to dose off. It's crazy!

I was looking forward to getting my energy back 2nd trimester but it looks like that's not going to happen. I was eating chocolate no really because I wanted any (weird though I normally would jump at the chance to eat it) but for the caffeine since I don't drink colas or tea. Now I'm finding it triggers heartburn and heartburn meds make me feel nauseous. I just can't win. So no more chocolate for me. Just 5 or so more months to go.. hehe At least I don't have to go all the way to 40 weeks with twins! Just nothing earlier than 36 please!

I did get that 2nd tri energy lift for the past week or so... but this weekend I've regressed seriously back to my 1st tri tiredness. I slept 13 hours last night!! And then could barely do anything all day today. I am still hopeful the energy will come back, but it seems like sort of a two steps forward, one step back process... YAWN.

I am blaming prenatal yoga. I took my first class on Saturday morning, and afterwards didn't think it was all that strenuous. But I've been exhausted since Saturday afternoon! My poor body just can't handle trying new things! Either that or baby is having a growth spurt and taking all my energy.

:hi: ladies, just wondering - do you all know how much weight you gained between 12 and 16 weeks? x

i've gained 0.5lb in two weeks :dohh: just don't know if that's good or bad.. and 3lbs in total now. I was shifting it on and off but it appears to have stuck now the last few weeks and then i weighed myself this morning to keep track and there was an extra half pound on there since my mw weigh in... getting worried it's too much too soon :shrug:

So I've had a horrid night, was at the hospital till 3am ..

Since Wednesday I have been feeling 'off', migraine and just blah. Saturday my IBS went in to overload, so Sunday I just took it easy and stayed in bed. About 7pm I went to the bathroom and there was blood and a lil clot. God I had the feeling in the pit of your stomach when you first see that. I got on to the OB out of hours line, the OOHs and was told to go to the hospital.

Anyway long story short it comes back I have a pee infection, possible kidney stones and a yeast infection. They gave me antibiotics for the pee infection, said if its kidney stones my body has to pass them as there's no safe treatment for them during pregnancy and they can't treat the yeast whilst I'm bleeding. They did an ultrasound and said she looks good and is even measuring a week ahead at 16+4. (gawd, my daughter did that and turned out being an 8lb lump of baby!)

I'm now on bed rest until it stops. I'm so scared. Please not again .. I can't loose another baby. Saturday was such a happy day, we had a gender scan and found out we're having another little girl. This sucks so bad.

--

Nai1983 ~ that seems good .. by this point with my DD I had gained 15lbs (60lbs total in the whole pregnancy! :dohh:, darn ritz cracker addiction!) so I'm happy to have only gained 5lbs so far ;)

Hi everyone, i only joined a few days ago so new to this. Im due on the 29th of october. My gut feeling is that its a girl. :) good luck october mummys :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->