October babies due dates and bump colours

:hi: mummatobe

chaos - stay well hun :hugs: thinking of you and hoping that you recover really quickly and your little girl stays safe and warm in there x

Hi all,
I have just trawled through 20 pages to get up to date! I really should check the site more regularly!
I have got my next scan lewttwr through which isnt until 13th June!!!!!!!!! Ill be 21 weeks by then! I was soooooo hoping it would be sooner than that, as DH wont let me buy anything until we know the gender. He now says we should wait until we have moved house (mid July!!) so we dont have extra stuff to move! Argghhh! I can see where he is coming from, but i just dont think i can wait that long. Ill be around 26 weeks then and ill feel totally behind schedule. . . . . Rant over!

To answer an earlier question, i have currently put on 4.5lbs, but everyone varies. My sister had put on over a stone at this point! xx

Also Gash - my EDD has moved to Oct 24th xxx

Hi October Mummies-to be :hi:

Is it too late to join your thread?
Im due on 27th October, and gonna try to stay team yellow!

Hope you're all well :flower:

Chaos- I hope you are feeling better. I wouldn't get too stressed about losing baby at this point...sounds just like a SCH clot or something...they can be common and just take it easy and relax a bit.

Mummy- that was a nice story about your mom and your church. Made me tear up a little:) I am glad you are having a good time with this all finally. There are still moments of doubt, but I am accepting it all a bit better finally also.

IM TEAM BLUE!! I knew it! I did a scan at work last night. I couldn't wait until 20 weeks!

Gash- Could you add my due date? I am OCt 19th and team boy.

:hi: mummatobe

chaos - stay well hun :hugs: thinking of you and hoping that you recover really quickly and your little girl stays safe and warm in there x

Hello Nai1983, thankyou for welcoming me into your thread. I find out what were having in 7 weeks... very excited cant wait :) x

My next scan is the 25th May - Cannot wait to find out if it is blu or pink!
I have only put on 1lb so far, I put on 2 stone in total with Sophie and lost the first stone the day after having her (she was 8lbs 13.5) and then the other stone dropped off and I was back in pre preg within 2 weeks - hope this one is the same!!

Hi and welcome, new to the thread ladies! We are happy to have you!!

Chaos, Hoping you are feeling better and that things are going ok for and your lil one!! I'm thinking happy thoughts for you!! Keep us updated please!!

Hello can I join I am due on the 9th October, I 'm thinking its a girl, but thats only because this pregnancy feels totally different to when i was pregnant with my son. But will find out 3 weeks time if I am right or wrong.

So I've had a horrid night, was at the hospital till 3am ..

Since Wednesday I have been feeling 'off', migraine and just blah. Saturday my IBS went in to overload, so Sunday I just took it easy and stayed in bed. About 7pm I went to the bathroom and there was blood and a lil clot. God I had the feeling in the pit of your stomach when you first see that. I got on to the OB out of hours line, the OOHs and was told to go to the hospital.

Anyway long story short it comes back I have a pee infection, possible kidney stones and a yeast infection. They gave me antibiotics for the pee infection, said if its kidney stones my body has to pass them as there's no safe treatment for them during pregnancy and they can't treat the yeast whilst I'm bleeding. They did an ultrasound and said she looks good and is even measuring a week ahead at 16+4. (gawd, my daughter did that and turned out being an 8lb lump of baby!)

I'm now on bed rest until it stops. I'm so scared. Please not again .. I can't loose another baby. Saturday was such a happy day, we had a gender scan and found out we're having another little girl. This sucks so bad.

--

Nai1983 ~ that seems good .. by this point with my DD I had gained 15lbs (60lbs total in the whole pregnancy! :dohh:, darn ritz cracker addiction!) so I'm happy to have only gained 5lbs so far ;)

Having lost a child I understand the thoughts that go through your mind. It looks like your much farther along right now. The good news with the urinary tract infection is that it was caught early and the antibiotics should rid you of that and any other bacteria lingering in your body. Keep in mind that if your taking an antibiotic you may end up with a slight yeast infection because the antibiotic will wipe away the good bacteria as well so you may need meds for yeast at the end of your antibiotic depending on how you feel so it's better they DON'T treat your yeast infection until after the dose of antibiotic because you'll just end up doing it again. Best to clear the bacteria and THEN get rid of the yeasties.:winkwink:

As for the kidney stones. They shouldn't cause miscarriage. It will be quite painful for a few weeks until you pass them, but the baby looks fine and it's just issues with momma that needs to be taken care of. Nothing can be given for Kidney stones because they have to pass through your body and expelled in the toilet. The reason you have bedrest is because you'll need it with the pain until the stones pass through. Try and take it easy as much as you can and once these darn stones pass, you'll feel MUCH better dear friend.

We just need to push through those fears of negative outcomes from our past pregnancies. It's SO hard when you know what happened last time, but baby is doing well, looks like he or she is THRIVING. The only issue right now is to push through the pain you are feeling on your end from the kidney stones.

I pray that they pass quickly and that your mind may be put to rest because you are being taken care of quickly and while it's still early. I have no doubt you'll hold that beautiful baby in 9 months time.:hugs::kiss::flower:

I put on 7lbs and then lost 7lbs from the bacterial issue in the hospital which caused me to gain that much. Now I've gained 2lbs back. I seem to be right on track now. :thumbup:

Okay. I just started to freak out a bit. Those of you who have more than one child... Apparently the 9th of October is 40wks. I'm told that not everyone goes that long. As many of you know I'm on 17P injections each week and I read that with many of the women once the injections stopped, they went into labor. :wacko: That would mean my last shot is in wk 36 which would be Sept. 16th for my last shot. I'd assume it takes maybe a week to wear off before labor which would put me at the 23rd of Sept. (my moms birthday is the 26th)

Some women went on to 39 and 40wks but I have no idea how many of those taking 17P actually went that long. 39 wks would put me the first week of October and I WANT an October baby! :cry: :lol:

When we conceived it was a blessing because October is our favorite month with the changing of the leaves, pumpkin and apple seasons as well as our first son was born and passed away at the end of October. It's just a beautiful month and would have brought MORE joy.

All this craziness to say how often do women ACTUALLY get to 39 and 40 wks? Does this mean I MAY more likely have my baby the end of September?? :cry:

I know this is silly and it shouldn't matter whether the baby is born in Sept. or Oct. as long as it's to term and healthy but I had hoped for a lovely October baby. Anyone have any idea about length of time? It may be that I wouldn't want to get to 40 wks anyways and should be careful what I wish for. :rofl:

Eeeeek im so exited ive just booked myself a private gender scan for the 14th of may yay xx

With my first I went 41 weeks so I'm not too sure! How come they dont keep the shots going 2 more weeks so you arent 4 weeks early?

I havr gained no weight yet. Oh well!

Just found out i have a UTI too. E coli in my urine culture:( bummed about that. Chaos why did you bleed Wub this?

Hello ladies. Welcome to all the newcomer!

Just got back from my 16 week appointment. I still have not gained a pound. Im ok with that though. Didnt gain much with Ava until 20 weeks. Belly is measuring right on and heart beat is between 135-140.

My doctor is now looking into what my ECG was off and my heart rate was so high(seems to have settled down now). She is now sending me for an echo-cardiogram ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Echocardiography )at the cardiologist. She thinks I may have something called SVT ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supraventricular_tachycardia )since I have had episodes like this before where my heart rate goes super high and i get dizzy and weak.

Keeping my fingers crossed they dont find anything though.

On a good note We find out the gender is 2 weeks. I think boy and hubby thinks girl. Oh!!! And last night I was laying in bed and I felt a few pokes. Im sure it was baby. I never happened again. Just three small pokes but i knew what it was the second i felt it!!!!

:hi: Welcome new ladies! Congrats!

Chaos - Oh that sounds awful! I do hope you start feeling better and everything clears up! Baby measuring a week ahead sounds wonderful though - I'm sure bubs will be just fine :D

Yourstruly - Fingers crossed that all is normal!!! And yay for the pokes :D

Ah weight gain..yeah, I seem to be doing the opposite! I've lost 5 lbs from week 13 to now. Any other time I'd be thrilled, but not too pleased atm. I think it's the MS. I've had two good days in a row this week though, so I've been stuffing my face while I can.

Welcome to the new ladies!!!

Okay seriously this is not fair... I think I'm gaining the weight for the whole group. While I get some of the weight I initially I gained was because I transitioned from zero/low carb dieting to excessively normal eating. But even discounting the water gain from that I've still gained 20+ lbs!! :( I've read a lot of twin mommies lose in the 3rd trimester so maybe I'll be one of those?? I think once the real heat hits here I'll lose my appetite. FX!

Mommy's Angel -I went 39.5 weeks with DD and then was induced because of supposed high BP which never surfaced more than one time in the doctor's office. Pretty sure because I was so so so overweight (morbidly obese) that time he just was scared and really wanted to control my delivery during his shift at the hospital. Anyway... I know what you mean about the whole delivery dates and 40 weeks is the EDD but realistically none of us will actually deliver on THAT date. My EDD is Oct. 20th based on the fact that I had IVF and I know EXACTLY when I ovulated and when the sperm was introduced through ICSI. But that being said my doctor who specializes in high risk cases and multiples specifically said he will not let me go beyond 38 weeks.. that gives me a delivery date of no later than Oct. 6. But then factor in the fact that on average twins are delivered around 36 weeks, meaning 50% are delivered BEFORE that point. My doctor's goal is to get me to 36 weeks, after that he's happy. So that might explain why you doctor stops the prescription in week 36. Seems like that is a happy point for doctors and a point when they want your body to take of naturally and do its thing. I would have loved for the twins birthday to be closer to Halloween so they could have a Halloween themed birthday party each year (it's my DH's birthday and he goes all out!!) but October 2 is my dad's birthday and he'd like that. My grandmother who is 102 is born September 20th but that's a little too early for my liking. I guess time will tell. As long as the babies are healthy and don't have to spend too much time in an incubator if at all then I really don't care what date they arrive on really.

I had a good nap this afternoon so I'm ready for a long night of watching election results. I'm nervous!!! Wonder what's going to happen?!?

Thank you! I keep telling Doug that if my water breaks I'm going to keep my legs closed until October. :rofl: Yes, I know the likelihood of that...but it IS quite funny!

Whew, I've missed so much in only 1 or two days! Welcome to all the new ladies! And chaos, hope you are feeling better. :hugs: yourstruly, I hope everything goes well at the cardiologist. :hugs:

Well, I've gained about 10 lbs. I think this is still within normal range for 17 weeks, but definitely on the high side. I would feel better if I hadn't gained any yet, that would mean I still had 25-35 more to gain over the next 23 weeks! I could probably handle that... :)

I am just trying to stay healthy by eating lots of fruits, veggies, whole grains, and protein. Then when I'm done with that I go to the desserts... :haha: Seriously, that's pretty much the way it's going over here.

At my first OB appointment it was February so I was wearing like three sweaters and jeans, plus I was super bloated. So she thinks I've only gained 3 lbs so far... ho hum. I'm not going to correct her...

Phew all up to date again.

Welcome to all the lovely new ladies and bumps :hi:

Hope your all well, I never put on any weight at all with Caleb and I havnt this time either infact I loose weight in pregnancy which is good for me as its the only time I can :rofl:

Ooooooooooooo its so exciting getting all the gender scans, my 20 week scan is a week today and its also my little boys 1st birthday Im so excited. Still pretty sure its a boy but still adamant Im sticking with team yellow xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->