October babies due dates and bump colours

I'm team blue!! :blue:

It was a huge surprise for DH and me.. we were both sooo sure that it's a girl, and I'm sure our faces were quite a sight when the tech told us that it's very, very clearly a boy!

So excited though! I was afraid that something would be wrong or that there would suddenly not be a baby inside (I know, stupid fear... but I was honestly surprised when she put the wand down and a baby appeared on the screen! :dohh:)

Our little boy is perfect in every way, though-- no anomalies, everything checks out fine. He's actually measuring 1.5 weeks ahead! According to his measurements he's 19 weeks 3 days and due Oct. 1st instead of the 11th.

I still don't believe that I got my ovulation date wrong, because I KNOW when I ovulated.. so maybe he's just a big dude ;-)

SCHULZ_5.jpg

SCHULZ_6.jpg
His boy parts ;-)
SCHULZ_9.jpg
I thought this one looked so cute-- him frowning like he's thinking hard :)

I'm team blue!! :blue:

It was a huge surprise for DH and me.. we were both sooo sure that it's a girl, and I'm sure our faces were quite a sight when the tech told us that it's very, very clearly a boy!

So excited though! I was afraid that something would be wrong or that there would suddenly not be a baby inside (I know, stupid fear... but I was honestly surprised when she put the wand down and a baby appeared on the screen! :dohh:)

Our little boy is perfect in every way, though-- no anomalies, everything checks out fine. He's actually measuring 1.5 weeks ahead! According to his measurements he's 19 weeks 3 days and due Oct. 1st instead of the 11th.

I still don't believe that I got my ovulation date wrong, because I KNOW when I ovulated.. so maybe he's just a big dude ;-)

View attachment 203908

View attachment 203909
His boy parts ;-)
View attachment 203910
I thought this one looked so cute-- him frowning like he's thinking hard :)

WTG boy team!!

Very cute. :cloud9: Congrats.:flower:

Oh, congrats on team blue MrsK!! Very cute baby in there. :)

Hello lovely ladies and bumps :hi:
Just dropping by with some love, sorry Ive been MIA. Things have been pretty hectic and its a nightmare with Caleb walking now I dont get 5 mins :rofl: I have updated all the genders etc so let me know if Ive somehow missed you but think I got everyone.

Hope your all well, I had my 20 week scan yesterday and alls well, haribo is growing well and all is on track. I saw the anethatist too which was good. I managed to stay on team yellow but Im almost certain I saw a willy on a few occassions so Im still sticking with my blue guess. Im back again at 28 weeks for my next scan and consultants appointment and I will get my steroid injections then incase of another early delivery.
Lys hope your scan went well too

It was Calebs birthday yesterday and it was great my wee man has made me so proud this year and is now fully walking unaided which Im so happy about as his party is on sunday so he will be able to go on the bouncy castle etc.

I am on my way to the hospital shortly (3rd day in a row) to see the physio about my back its been agony for weeks now and something I never had in my 1st pregnancy. So hope they can help me.

I went to the baby and toddler show last week which was great and I saw the display of resuable nappies and Im just about to go online and buy the easyfit V2 ones and the teenyfit one and start to use them this time and with Caleb. They look so much more funky than the other ones and will save a fortune in the long run.

We also booked a wee break away and are off to Benidorm for 4 days on the 27th May. We got a great deal £159pp in 4* Gran Bali Hotel All incluisve and Caleb was only £39 so cant wait to relax a bit with everything thats been going on.

Hope evryones well and sorry for the long update and lack of posts will come back on to post my scan pics later xxx

Hi all - congrats on all the genders coming in :) We have our scan date now which is the 2nd June, not long - and the day after we get back from Cyprus on holiday, so can't wait to see LO again :) Although we are definately going to stay on Team Yellow :)

I'm a little bit worried tho, my SIL who is 20 weeks pregnant has got slapped cheek syndrome (I think they call it fifths disease in the US). This can have a risk to the baby, so she is getting herself checked out etc. I have seen her recently when she would have been contagious, so I also have to go in for a blood test to check whether I am immune or not. Has anyone else come across this at all?

Morning!

MrsK ~ Congrats!

So I haven't been on in a while .. after the bleeding tapered off last Tuesday, Friday it started again. I went right in to my OB who was luckily working that day (He is normally off Fridays)

Turns out I have a really sensitive cervix this time around and that's where it was coming from. The yeast infex was making it even more of a princess, so he gave me monistat (like Canistan) for 3 days and it seems to have worked, the bleeding again cleared up on Monday so hopefully that's it now. I still have to take it easy tho.

We also found out that the placenta is right next to my cervix. He couldn't tell if it was over the cervix or on the boarder. I have my 19 week scan in 2 weeks so the tech will take a proper look them. I hope it's not over it because that = C section for me. He said sometimes when it's next to the cervix as the womb grows it migrates the placenta up the womb wall .. so fingers crossed!!

Lil miss drama queen has 40 days until I hit 30 to give me grey hairs!! She's REALLY working on it!! lol.

MrsK, Congrats on team blue!!

I had my my scan yesterday too (Thanks Gash), I was tracking at 19 weeks + 2 days as of yesterday and the tech estimated the baby to be at 20 weeks. I asked her if that would move up my due date and she said if so the Dr. would do that at my Mon check in! Baby Boy is healthy and all looked great! I will post a scan pic after work today!!

As for what you guys have bought I love the links and pictures since I really have no idea what anything is, I also am not very familiar with the brands yet. I have bought NOTHING yet... we are packing and moving so our goal is to be moved in this weekend and once we get settled a little the shopping will be on!! :happydance:

Hope everyone has a good day!! :flower:

back from the physio and she said my coccyx is sitting to the right and something else begining with an s is sticking out............great. Its a form of spd but she has only seen it twice in the tailbone............lucky me. She tried to move it back and I have got some excercises and need to go back in 2 weeks to see if she can move it any further and if its stayed in place. xxx

natalie - ouch sounds painful ........ hope your excercises help you xx

Ps, Littlestars...you must have the cloth that have the disposable inserts in them?? The kind you can throw away in the toilet?

There are liners for cloth for the added strength and a thicker cloth liner for overnight protection, but you don't throw the whole thing in the toilet though. :lol:

The thing I was mentioning is a flushable biodegradable diaper liner (thin guaze like) that just sits on top. It allows any solids to remain on that layer and not adhere to the rest of the diaper. You just lift it up and toss it and any solids out into the toilet. There is also though a washable absorbant liner that many diaper systems allow you to use if there is a pocket for them. It helps larger diapers fit smaller kids, good for heavy wetters and overnights too. You can pleat or fold them depending on if it's a girl or boy for added absorbancy where needed. You definitely do not want to throw those out though. Too expensive! :)

MrsK - Congrats on team blue!!!

So glad to hear all the scans are going well.

I really want my babies to move the h - e - double hockey sticks up!!! For you non-Canadians, hockey sticks look like L's ;) I'm getting more and more uncomfortable. Boo.

Got a call from the school today, apparently my daughter had a rash and itchy skin on her face. I picked her up and took her to the clinic and the doctor seemed to just think she had a sunburn. What?? Well anyway, he refused to consider it might be allergies or anything so nothing was really resolved except for him telling me to put cortisone cream on it. I don't like putting steroid based creams on my kid unless I have to though. I bought some but the rash seems to be disappearing so I not going to put it on. I also bought some new sunscreen for super sensitive kids and two new hats and we're going to see if he's right. Fingers crossed it's not seasonal allergies or an allergy to the sun like DH has.

Congrats MrsK On being team blue.

Gash sorry to hear things have been rough. hopefully they can make you feel a bit better with some work.

Little stars-hopefully its just a sunburn like the doctor said. Fingers crossed. Also i hope babies move up for you soon. Its not fun being uncomfortable. Especially this early.

Lys- glad your scan went well and good luck with the move. Hopefully it goes smooth

We are going to put a deposit on a place for July 1rst today. We are only renting as we honestly cant afford to buy right now. I wish we could though. Ultrasound is just 5 days away. Getting excited and having fun guessing. I still think boy just because this pregnancy is so different. The only similarity is bad skin. Baby is still way down by my hair line even though my uterus is at my belly button lol. Im also much smaller then i was with ava at this point. Kinda sad as i cant wait to be big.

Also i finally got an appointment with the cardiologist to get my heart checked(they are doing an echo-cardiogram), They are checking for SVT and I had blood work done to check my thyroid.

Other then that not much new. Ava cut her two top teeth so things are a little calmer around here now. Shes still a busy body and gets into everything at only 7 months old so that tires me out but she's so worth it.

Oh and the kicks/pokes are getting a tad stronger. Its still not often but I feel it quite strong at night. Not sure why I feel it most at night though. Anyone else like that?

Thanks girls! Hope everyone else's who still has scans coming up goes well!

Mrs- that picture really does look like your baby is thinking super hard. So serious!

Hey ladies, I had my OB appt and she did a quick "sneak peak" ultrasound. She gave us a "probably boy" but nothing official yet! Aaah, this is almost as bad as not knowing at all! Anyone care to check my journal and see what you think??

zb5 just checked out your journal and i would say boy too xx :)

I've been awol recently...not been catching up properly and barely having chance to read :( sorry girlies!!!!!

Well, I ended up back in hospital the weekend 29/4 til 1/5 due to more problems with my c-section scar but this time on morphine, pethadine and co-codamol just to help me deal with the pain :( Had an emergency scan on the sunday due to a slight bleed and bubs is fine and healthy...but the little monkey had its legs crossed so we couldnt have a sneak at the gender!!! :nope:

I am probably going to have an c-section again possibly a bit early as they did say there is nothing they can do to help until the baby is here then they will check out internally!!! :(

Hope everyone is okay and finding out whether we're on team pink or blue!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->