October babies due dates and bump colours

Hi ladies,

lots going on today.

I haven't heard of the "red face syndrome" so I can't help anyone there. Praying all is well though and that you won't have worry at all about it with you and the baby. :hugs:

Love all the genders coming in. Can't wait until Friday for us!

AFM: I'm not fun to be around the past few days. I'm pee'ing alot, and because of the injections have a swollen muscle on my butt. Having a hard time sitting or even laying down. It's made my disposition quite nasty. I'm grateful for a patient, kind and gentle husband though I wish I could think before I speak to offer the same to him! :cry:

Not too much else going on. I need a nap as I haven't been able to sleep the past few days. Praying I can get some rest and wake up a bit more filled with joy! I have many blessings to count and this sour puss attitude needs to disappear! :winkwink:

Hi all,

Congrats to all the genders, i have to wait FOREVER for mine! 13th June!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so tempted to book a private scan, but dh says i just have to be patient! Ill be 21 weeks by then. I was hoping to have it at 18 weeks, but due to the apparent baby boom going on down here they couldnt squeeze me in until then! Doh!

AFM, i had my consultants appointment today and got to hear LO's HB which was 150bpm so all exciting stuff! She had to chase the baby around as he/she was squirming around in there! I cant wait to have another scan!

I hope everyone is well xxx

YoursTruly - I've heard that the motions of walking etc lull the baby to sleep and that's why they are awake when we're trying to sleep. I am only still rarely feeling a bump of kick myself, but usually at night while watching tv. Seems to only be one of them.. makes sense though since one is anterior and the other is posterior. It's going to get crazy in a few weeks with both kicking in opposite directions.

YoungMommy18- I'm most likely going to choose to have another c-section myself since I fear having one vaginally and then an emergency c-section. As long as my doctor can promise that he'll help with pain management this time I think I'll survive. Last time I only told I could take extra strength tylenol during recovery.. are you kidding me???? I was in so much pain for the first week. Turns out my doctor was just an ass and forgot to mention that if I needed something stronger that wasn't a problem. Good thing I've got a new OB!

gorgeous bump! Wish mine was a little more obvious.. it still seems so insignificant to me, especially when I compare it to my 34-week-pregnant friend ;-D

Thank you. This time I'm carrying all out front. I think I'm so big because Baby A's sac is still there.

I finally felt baby kicking yesterday, and so did the hubby!
Been feeling flutters for a while, but actual movements and kicks from the outside.
I love this part - feels like its real now!

I love it - I forgot how exciting it is, you kinda just sit there smiling away dont you haha

yehh lol id forgot too but the minute i felt those teeny little prods & pokes i was like awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww all over again xx amazing feeling

I am getting worried. I have felt a flutter here or there but nothing too crazy in there. I know my placenta is behind baby, and use doppler every night. Am I just too dumb to recognize movement?

Noo mine are still very light hun, happen more at night too when im lying flat in bed, or 1st thing in the morning again while lying in bed, Am sure your fluttery feelings will soon turn into little pokes very soon! :)

nypage - not dumb silly! Just too early on to really feel much of anything. It's one of those things that if you know what to look for (second, third time around mommies) you can feel it early but when it's your first you don't even notice the tiny little movements until further along. I think somewhere from week 16-22 is the average timeline to start feeling things. Trust me in two months from now you'll wake in the middle of the night from a hard kick and wish it would stop. Then when it's all over you'll miss it and want to do it all over again. :)

I'm very motivated today to not nap.. It's getting to the point where my days are just whooshing by and I'm not accomplishing anything. I'm going to have to push myself through the sleepiness! So I've got a ncie to-do list to tackle. Chances are I'll be in bed by 8pm though, lol.

Oh, forgot to mention.. last night I was itchy under my boob while sleeping.. I scratched... woke to a hickey looking redness in the same area.. So maybe that's what was going on with the other two ladies who had the similar problem??

i'm so jealous of you all feeling kicks, and also of your big bumps, and knowing your genders already :brat: :rofl: when will it be MY turn!!?? :brat:

i'm so jealous of you all feeling kicks, and also of your big bumps, and knowing your genders already :brat: :rofl: when will it be MY turn!!?? :brat:

Awe it will happen soon. I still only feel likes kicks if im very very still and not often and I barely have a bump and im almost 18 weeks with my second. Its still very tiny. lol

https://i54.tinypic.com/29isr8.jpg

I slept!! I got some sleep last night!! :happydance: I decided I was in far too much pain from the injection site that I HAD to take the tylenol. Oh how it took down the pain. I slept wonderfully! I'm no longer a bear to be around anymore either. :winkwink:

tomorrows the day ladies. Will our baby allow us to know his or her gender?? I'm REALLY hoping for this news tomorrow.

I've also been going back and forth on names again. My aunt coaxed me into telling her the names and I wished I hadn't shared. Now I'm all frustrated with myself! I LOVE Lincoln Douglas for a boy...but I also love Rowan ((my mother hates it)) We have Amelia Carolynn and now that everyone knows, I'm almost wanting to name her Ireland Rosalie. :wacko:

I'm all outa sorts now! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->