October babies due dates and bump colours

I slept!! I got some sleep last night!! :happydance: I decided I was in far to

I've also been going back and forth on names again. My aunt coaxed me into telling her the names and I wished I hadn't shared. Now I'm all frustrated with myself! I LOVE Lincoln Douglas for a boy...but I also love Rowan ((my mother hates it)) We have Amelia Carolynn and now that everyone knows, I'm almost wanting to name her Ireland Rosalie. :wacko:

I'm all outa sorts now! :shrug:

Oh I love Amelia ... it's on our list of choices too! :)

Thanks ladies! I will be patient for that kicking to come...does anyone kinda poke at their belly sometimes to try and make it happen? I do!

Lincoln is good, its on our list also!

me too! :rofl: someone posted about pushing on their tummy and feeling hard baby bits... i thought i'll give that a go, but it just made me need to pee and made me feel sick! :dohh:

Ok good, then I don't feel like i've lost my mind:)

Now...if I could only stop buying maternity clothes on ebay. Seriously this just started this week and in 3 days i've spent hundreds of dollars on stupid maternity clothes that I can't even see before I buy! I need help!

Nypage - stop!!!!! hehe I gotta go buy some more mat clothing tomorrow. I'm specifically looking for something to wear to a wedding in 3 weeks. I'm hoping to find some capir leggings in black and then a cute mat summer dress that is nice enough for a cocktail reception.

I ended up napping today!! I was totally on a roll, made some fresh bread, cleaned the main floor of the house, vacuumed even but I kept having to take a break every 5-10 minutes for about as long.. one of the times I guess I closed my eyes and I awoke an hour later.. groggily went up to bed for another hour. Whoa is me. I felt bad so I pushed through into the dinner hour putting together the new mower and then mowing the lawn. Yay me!

Nypage - stop!!!!! hehe I gotta go buy some more mat clothing tomorrow. I'm specifically looking for something to wear to a wedding in 3 weeks. I'm hoping to find some capir leggings in black and then a cute mat summer dress that is nice enough for a cocktail reception.

I ended up napping today!! I was totally on a roll, made some fresh bread, cleaned the main floor of the house, vacuumed even but I kept having to take a break every 5-10 minutes for about as long.. one of the times I guess I closed my eyes and I awoke an hour later.. groggily went up to bed for another hour. Whoa is me. I felt bad so I pushed through into the dinner hour putting together the new mower and then mowing the lawn. Yay me!

WHOA! Slow down little momma:wacko: You've got two little ones in there and you need to take care of yourself. You'll have plenty of time to keep busy when the babies are here!:hugs::flower:

I napped today too! Didn't even do much today... well my sister is visiting and we went for a 2 mile walk and then grocery shopping but that's about it! Then a 2 hour nap... oh well. Baby needs his sleep!

Morning Girls - I haven't been able to nap - but been so tired and awfully dizzy, just feel drained a lot of the time - I thought it was meant to ease up, it seems to be getting worse again for me lol.

I have bought some maternity bits, but I have also bought some normal tops which will be suitable with bump. I just need one of 2 more t-shirts and all will be good I think. I am thinking maxi dresses, vests and cami tops will be my best friend this summer (thats if we get a decent summer in the UK) x

Mommy'sAngel - keeping busy is the only way I can avoid feeling sleepy! That list of things was NOTHING for me.. hehe but don't tell DH!

I want to see if I can beat the rain storm we're being threatened with and clean out the BBQ and put in new lava rocks. It's an old beast so I'm afraid it'll not work but she's been good to us (and previously my parents) for more than a decade. FX

Anyone else suffering from dry scratchy eyes? I thought maybe I was developing an allergy or something lame but after a quick search online seems that it's a common effect of pregnancy that many women suffer from. I'm going to wait until my appt. on Tuesday to see what doctor recommends drop-wise. I'd rather get a prescription for something and only pay my co-payment! Sucks though because it makes me want to close my eyes which enevitably leads to a nap. lol I just can't win!

I'm excited to go shopping for more maternity clothing today! Just gotta get the groceries first and pick up a renewal for my MS precription, otherwise I'll get lost in the stores and never get anything else done.

My last pregnancy I bought a couple maternity outfits at like 7 months! Now, here I am at 4 months and already in maternity clothing. Yikes! Im not young anymore!

I think dresses will be my friend this summer too. We get a pretty hot summer so im not looking forward to being a huge, sweaty whale.

Little- I had that eye scratchy too. I also have developed that stuffy nose and sneezy problem too! So, actually, maybe I did get allergies. Lol. No shame in napping though. The men don't understand what its like!

dry scratchy, super sore eyes here too :dohh: i kept thinking it was my contact lenses irritating me but i'm sure they're getting worse. Buying some new glasses on the weekend hopefully so going to ease of the lenses a bit - i look like such an idiot in glasses though :haha: :brat:

I've been having slightly sore eyes too, but nothing major. Although things aren't as clear as they were pre-preggo...guess that's just another fun symptom!

Back from the doctor's again. Been having awful, awful cramps that were contraction-ish and painful since yesterday afternoon and went in at today at noon to check it out. Couldn't figure out what was wrong - my cervix was closed, and baby was fine. Sent my pee in for testing tho just in case it's an infection. But she gave me Vicodin for the pain and I'm on bed rest...again. I hate calling work and being like, "sooo bad news again. Bed rest..hope you find someone to cover my shift".
But the pains have stopped this afternoon, so at least I can relax and look forward to my trip home.

Also, update on the thyroid test! It came back negative! So there's good news. And the Zofran is working and I've stopped throwing up and haven't lost any more weight! Still haven't gained any, but gotta start somewhere.

Hi Ladies!

Came back from our scan and Dr. appointment. Good news is baby is doing well! The head measurements were good, and all the other organs and such were on target. We're scheduled for an echocardiogram for the baby which is a common thing to do with babies of Diabetic mommies but as far as she could tell the baby's heart was doing fine. They just couldn't see all of it because of the way the baby was positioned.

My cervical length went down YET again to 32 with slight funneling this time which ISN'T a good sign. :wacko: I almost landed in the hospital today to keep an eye on it, but the Dr. said "A normal closed cervical length is a good indicator of a normal positive outcome." Meaning it's at 32 right now and it won't be ABNORMAL until it gets to 25 before they'll actually follow through with a cerclage stitch.

So I'm going in WEEKLY now for internal scans of the cervical length to watch but I'm NOT HAPPY! In fact, if I lose this baby because of them, I'm out for blood! I already lost one under their practice and the Dr. I actually like is under her peers who are the ones that dictate the time of cerclaging and they refuse to do preventative unless they see an actual problem.

I DID find out the gender though. This is all so bitter-sweet for me. I want to shout it to the world what we're having and yet...I'm afriad of losing this one now too.:cry: It's just a waiting game and while I have more intervention than I had with our son Jackson jeffrey, The Dr.'s in this state take a conservative approach to stitching the cervix because they're aren't sure what causes what...if Incompetant cervix causes Preterm Labor or vise versa. :wacko: They'd rather take the more conservative and less invasive approach.

So on with the gender:

I hope the pic isn't too big as I'm still having issues with photobucket re-sizing.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v628/Hisirishgem/IMG_0092.jpg

It's a :pink: :happydance: Here name will be Amelia Carolynn. Will you all keep us in your thoughts and prayers that Amelia will be born healthy at her due date either the last week of Sept. or 1st week of October?! We can use all the prayer we can get.:thumbup::cry:

I bought a dopler when i was about 11 weeks and been trying with no luck but i heard the heartbeat for the first time yesterday morning, it was amazing wish i'd heard it sooner but worth the wait. Got my 20week scan on Wed so excited.
Can someone explain how you're pregnant for 9 months but its 40weeks and next week i'm 20 weeks which is halfway but 5months i'm confused ha ha.

Congrats on your little :pink: Mommy's Angel. I hope everything goes well for you during the rest of your pregnancy, at least the doctors are monitoring you xx

Sorry forgot to say I am getting very excited about my scan in 13 hours time. Fingers crossed that all is well for us at 16/17 weeks and we can journey on in the pregnancy knowing we have a healthy little girl or boy in here :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->