October babies due dates and bump colours

Yay for team pink!

Kater- I had some major cramping in my uterus a week ago also for a day and then was super sore for another day and doctor said braxton hicks already. So maybe could that be it? Also, another time I had cramping it was a UTI! So either scenario could be the case.....

Okay quick weird story for everyone.. not sure why but for some reason the radio station I was listening to in the car was playing random national anthems that people were requesting. Weirder part though.. I kept crying everytime I was hearing or even thinking about it.. I bawled at the Russian national anthem.. what's wrong with me? lol I'm Canadian with dual citizenship with the UK.. so peculiar.

Okay story over.

Mommy'sAngel - congratulations on team pink!! I'm glad you are moving to weekly appointment to really keep tabs on things.

Katerdid, that is great news that your thyroid is normal! Not so great news about all the pains though. :hugs: Hope you are feeling better soon!

MA - congrats on team pink! I'm sorry you have to go through all this worry. But it is better that they are monitoring you this time, and keeping a close eye on your cervix. :hugs:

I am really looking forward to my scan in 10 days. I think the doctor was most probably right and we are on team :blue:, but I would love confirmation. And now I want them to do all the careful measurements and tell us everything else is okay too!

I bought a dopler when i was about 11 weeks and been trying with no luck but i heard the heartbeat for the first time yesterday morning, it was amazing wish i'd heard it sooner but worth the wait. Got my 20week scan on Wed so excited.
Can someone explain how you're pregnant for 9 months but its 40weeks and next week i'm 20 weeks which is halfway but 5months i'm confused ha ha.

Its 40 weeks because they count the length of pregnancy from the beginning date of your missed period, which is about 2 weeks before you actually conceive :D

We got our gender ultrasound two days early!!!!

Its another baby GIRL!!! Tech said 90% sure but sure enough for me to announce!

https://i55.tinypic.com/2dr6z2x.jpg
https://i55.tinypic.com/op6znm.jpg

hi all just had my gender scan and im on team pink !!!! yay xx

Congrats to Mommy's Angel and YoursTruly on team pink!!

Mommy's Angel-- I hope everything goes well and that the doctors will keep careful watch over you!

Congrats MA, yourstruly, and lalos on all the :pink:!!

Thanks ladies. So excited. Slightly scared of having two girls so close in age but it should be lots of fun.

Forgot to also mention that the tech said it looks like I may have a hernia near my belly button and that if it is that I may have to have surgery to remove it.

Congrats on all the team :pink: :thumbup: I'm sure we'll have some more boys coming soon right?! :winkwink:

Yourstruly, OUCH! They won't do the surgery until after the baby though right?!

Yours - definitely have it removed when you can, my mum had one when she was carrying me and never got it fixed and it's really, well, ugly... it bulges out a little bit like a growth and is totally untonable and she hates it - but 28yrs after it happening it's a bit too late to fix :haha: sounds horrible though xx

Thanks ladies. So excited. Slightly scared of having two girls so close in age but it should be lots of fun.

Forgot to also mention that the tech said it looks like I may have a hernia near my belly button and that if it is that I may have to have surgery to remove it.

It's not bad at all I have 4 girls all close in age and it's nice. They are each others best friend.

Congratualtions YoursTruly and lalos on the girls!!

YoursTruly, your little girl would have asked for a sister if she could talk. She'll be thrilled!

I've run out of MS prescription and today I'm drug free... so far.. mostly good... I've eaten but I feel a little off. We'll see how the day goes as to whether I will renew the prescription.

4 more sleeps until my next scan. I'm getting so nervous! I keep contemplating what it would be like it is were two boys, two girls or one of each.. All options have their good points. Guess time will tell!

Congrats on all the team :pink: :thumbup: I'm sure we'll have some more boys coming soon right?! :winkwink:

Yourstruly, OUCH! They won't do the surgery until after the baby though right?!

Thanks.

From what I have been reading(I know I shouldn't goggle) if they only have to do it laprascopically they may do it while I'm pregnant just because they can cause lots of pain. So far i have none. I wouldn't even know it's there if the tech hadn't said anything.

I had one in my belly button when I was pregnant with my DD. I had a deep innie and she just popped it inside out. If you pushed on the squishy bit .. about the size of a large marble, you could push it all back in the hole .. it was gross!! lol. Luckily it all went back in a few weeks after she was born and I had no more problems. Belly button hasn't gone yet this time so we'll see.

Congrats to all the ladies on Team Pink - Mommy's Angel, Yourstruly, and Lalos! :yipee:

Good luck to everyone else for their upcoming scans!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->