October babies due dates and bump colours

Congrats on the team :pink: - we have yet another team :pink: - I had this confirmed in my private scan on Saturday - the sonographer said no doubt on this one so I have been announcing too.

congrats on team pink ...lots of little girlies running about.

:thumbup:Congrats Kitty!

I'm sooooo hoping to find out the gender this week. I'm just dying to start some shopping darn it!! lol

wow genders are flowing in now congrats on team :pink: MA, yours truely, lalos and kittykat. I will update now.

Hope your all well, had loads on this week so been awol again the full story is in my journal but had Calebs 1st birthday, my 20 week scan and our niece staying as she's just found out shes pregnant at 14.............so sad. We have booked a holiday and are off to benidorm for 4 days on the 27th and taking her along.

Think we must be due some boys this week :rofl: xxx

Thats me halfway there now :yipee: 20 weeks today and I felt my first proper kicks yesterday which was 3 weeks earlier than with Caleb xxx

Gash - On the front page...mine says confirmed gender...but I dont have my scan until next week??? I dont know what I am having!! xx

ooops sorry just did that think I got you mixed with someone else xxx

Hey Gash - I saw that you are staying at the Bali Hotel in Benidorm, me and my OH went for a short break there last August and I had a nosey at the hotel as I thought it looked amazing and it was - so I am sure you will have a great time. We go to Puerto Del Carmen in lanzarote on Thursday for 5 nights, we always have short breaks cos I have a cat who I don't like leaving for too long (he does have visitors coming to him why we are away but he is too nervous for the cattery).

Anyway happy hols to you and congrats on the kicks, I can't wait to start feeling my little girls kicks xxx

Hey just had my 20week scan today was amazing how much clearer than 12weeks lovely to see HIM moving around and :thumbup: so i'm team :blue:

Congrats Kitty for :pink:
Congrats Adele and Breezey for :blue:
xx

Congratulations Breezey and Adele on Team Blue!

One more sleep for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->