October babies due dates and bump colours

WTG for the boys! :happydance:

Hey all. Scan showed I went from 3.2cm's down to 2.0. 2.5 was what she was looking for in order to do the cerclage. I still have funneling and am an 8th of a cm dialated. With that being said, went into the perinatologists office and she said they NOW have confirmation that I DO have IC :)duh: I've only been telling them that since week 13 when cerclaging was less than 1% risk. Needless to say I'm heading for the hospital tonight and getting an emergency cerclage tomorrow sometime. They are giving me indomethicin to stop contractions. The Dr. IS hopeful that we could possibly carry to term but she won't guarantee it.

I'm out for now.

Best of luck mommy's angel. I hope everything goes well and you will be in my thoughts.

Good luck mommy's angel, you will be in my thoughts!!

Congrats on the :pink: Nai!!

Mommy's angel- you are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope everything goes well.

Nai- congrats on team pink

Congrats on :pink: Kitty and Nai!
Congrats on :blue: Adele and Breezy!
Whew, it is hard to keep track now. :)

Well, I know there were a few ladies on this thread who were moving while pregnant or shortly after. I've gotten a job offer which I'm pretty sure I'm going to take, and right now DH and I are planning to move when I'm 34-35 weeks. I'm scared, but everyone I talk to says that will be better than moving after the baby. And I don't think we will be able to move earlier. We will be moving 3000 miles away! Gulp!

3 THOUSAND!? miles away!? bloomin' hell!!!

good luck :hugs: you'll be fine x

Praying for you Mommy's Angel - let us know how it goes Xxx

Zb5 ~ You moving over to the East Coast?

Mommy's Angel ~ Good luck!!

We will be moving 3000 miles away! Gulp!

Holey moley! I hope you're flying! When I move it'll be roughly 650 miles and we'll be traveling by U-haul - and let me tell you, even at 18 weeks it's killer on your hips.

But yay on your job offer! That's fantastic!

Mommy'sAngel - I hope all has gone well at the hospital! Please KUP!

Nai - congrats on team pink!

zb5 - yay for a job offer. Whereabouts are you thinking of moving to?

I'm in for my scan/OB appt. today at 2pm EST! Ekk! I really really really hope that they will be able to tell me the genders. Last time I was at my OB he joked about how because they are a private clinic they like to run on time and if the babies aren't being cooperative then they'll give up. Boo! Though I must say I do like that they run on time at the US clinic. He then mentioned that in a few weeks he'd be moving my appointments to the hospital and the US tech there are unionized and have all the time in the world. I don't wanna wait!!!! lol Plus I really don't want appointments at the hospital and have to pay for parking. Double boo. I do wonder though why my doctor wants to move me to his high risk clinic at the hospital versus staying at his clinic that I'm going to now. There are other women there who are ready to burst so it's not like ALL his patients are going there. Hrmm.. wonder if he knows something I don't.

Thinking of you Mommy's Angel. Hope all goes well :hugs:

Congrats on :pink: Nai!

xx

Thanks for all the congrats ladies :cloud9: we're so happy!!

Went down my mum's today and she's finished 3 knitted cardi's - STUNNING and dad has made the 2 sides and the head of the crib so far.. :cloud9: lovely!

When are you ladies starting on your nurseries? x

We'll start when we move, but my mom already found me all the bedding and decorations for cheap cheap cheap at a garage sale. It's green and yellow and has cute little animals. So that's taken care of. We just need a crib and the mattress for it and a wardrobe or dresser. Maybe a changing table if we find an inexpensive one. And that should be it :D

:thumbup: sounds like you're really getting it all sorted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->