October babies due dates and bump colours

Hey ladies I know I have loads to update but not been feeling to great and been admitted to hospital so promise to do it asap xxx

Hi Ladies!!

Sorry I have been MIA... the good new is that we are moved in!! Still have a lot of unpacking to do but at least all of are things are here!!

Gash, What's up?! Why are you headed to the hospital?

Mommy's Angel, I am thinking about you and praying for you and your little girl!!

Congrats on the team pink and the team blue ladies!! WOOHO!

Gash, I hope everything is okay! What's going on?

MA, I hope your cerclage went well today and that baby girl is doing just fine in there.

Yup, the idea is to move from the west coast to the east coast... last time we moved it was 400 miles by U-Haul. I did NOT enjoy it, and I was young and un-pregnant at the time! I think this time we will fly and hire movers. We're now currently visiting the area to see if we like it. I'm doing a sort of interview tomorrow, although I already have the offer so I'm not as nervous as I could be. Still, I want to make a good first impression!

zb5 good luck on your interview! I'm sure you'll do fantastic!

gash02 oh no! I hope you're alright and they sort out what sort of infection it might be. Poor girly. :hugs:

MA- hope everything goes well for you x

NAT- hope your ok hunny xxx :hugs:

Hope everyone else is well xx

Gash hope all is better now that your are under the hospital's care.

Mommy'sAngel - KUP!

zb5 - hope the interview is going well and that you like the area since it would seem you are definitely interested in the offer!

AFM - So my scan went well, the babies are lying on their backs like a hammock ontop of each other. Baby A is sooooo low still and Baby B is up high. One head is on the left of my and the other is on the right and they were actively kicking each other in the head while being scanned. Despite their crazy activity we had a terrible time trying to get Baby A to show us their bits and pieces. At first the tech thought it was a boy but then she was thinking it was the cord. She eventually gave up with Baby A. She scanned Baby B and thinks she could see a labia but it was only 2 lines and I know normally they look for 3.. I think.. I dunno but anyway she thinks it is probably a girl. Either way I'm not going to buy any stuff for another two weeks when I have another scan. It's fine though sicne I should use the next two weeks to get the spare room ready for the twins so that as soon as I find out I can go full steam ahead and start painting and shopping like a mad-woman!

Recap: Baby A = :shrug:?, Baby B = :pink:

And of course for fun I took a picture to see if I've grown any in the past few weeks...
https://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j1/lylotte/SA401563-2-1.gifhttps://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j1/lylotte/SA401603-1.gif

Littlestars Sorry to hear babies didnt cooperate very well for you but glad to hear all is good with them. Must be amazing to have two little babies growing inside you. Your bump has definitely grown. Its so round and nice.

Gash Hope all is ok. Sorry to hear your in hospital. Feel better soon.

AFM- Had an ultrasound this morning to check for a hernia near my belly button and it turns out I do have one but very small and probably wont require surgery unless it bothers me after Allison is born. Hopefully it wont. The tech was great though and even though she wasnt supposed to she took a look at baby for me and have me a picture. It is so cute. baby has her legs up my her tummy and one hand by her head.
Heres a pic

https://i53.tinypic.com/34yzqdf.jpg

Also here is my 19 week bump compared to my 6+4 bump.

https://i51.tinypic.com/izuzax.jpghttps://i55.tinypic.com/2njkhua.jpg

Littlestars ~ Sorry Baby A did not cooperate. When do you have another scan so you can hopefully find out the sex of baby A?

So I just booked today a 3d/4d scan for June 11th. I will be 20 weeks at that point. I can not wait to see the baby again. My doctor said he will not do another ultrasound until week 23 or after because of stupid insurance, UGH!! Oh well now I get to have a private scan since DH & I are so impatient to really confirm that the baby is a girl. :blush:

Nice bump littlestars! :) Sorry baby A didn't cooperate... hope you get to find out for sure in 2 weeks! The doctor said the same for us as she did for your baby A - she thought she saw a penis but maybe it was cord. :shrug: Hopefully we'll see on Monday!

Has anyone heard from Gash? I havnt been on in a while, not checked her journal yet - really hope she is
I have my scan on Wednesday and cant wait to see if I am pink or blue, my mum thinks its another girl, I honestly have no idea and neither does Graham
Took bump pic today, i think I look more preggers in my 16 week one haha!!

6 weeks, 12 weeks, 16 weeks, 19 weeks
6 weeks.jpg

12 weeks 3 days.jpg

16 weeks 3 days.jpg

19 weeks 4 days.jpg

i think its a girl for you too mellllly!

I honestly do not even have an inkling to what it is
I dont mind either way to be honest

Hi ladies, It's been a crazy week! I now have a stitch holding Amelia in, and continue on bed rest. I'm taking Indomethocyn until tomorrow to keep from having contractions after surgery and am still taking 17P injections weekly. praying we'll go the extra 20 weeks as I'm now halfway to delivery day. Can't WAIT to pass those milestones!! I'm now dreaming about holding my daughter.

Glad to head you are doing well Mommy'sAngel!

I got a present from my sister yesterday for the twins. She bought the book Cat in the Hat for my DD to read to the twins and then a Thing1 & Thing2 set with a hat, booties and bodysuit. So funny!

I'm currently suffering from a sudden and nasty cold. I feel like crap and the back on my nasal passage is sooooooo sore and the mucus won't stop. I slept awful last night and have no ambition to do anything today. Unfortunately my sister is in town and I definitely want to hang out with her so I'm going to have to push through. I just wish I could take some meds or something. I've only been taking Extra strength Tylenol to help with my sore throat/nasal passage. meh.

BIG :hug: littlestars

Hoping that cold disappears soon! Enjoy the time with your sister. How fun to get those gifts. Very creative in my opinion!

Glad to hear all is well, Mommy's Angel. I hope the stitch does its job for the next 20 weeks.

Sorry to hear you are poorly Littlestars. I hope you make a speedy recovery.

AFM: i bought my first baby things today. Got a travel system, moses basket, changing bag, and breast pump. It seems much more real now I have baby stuff in the house!

Hope you are all well
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"