October babies due dates and bump colours

Whoa is me, still sick. My nose is a faucet stuck on full stream and my throat is getthing cratching now but back of nasal passage doesn't hurt anymore so that's something. I tried hard to sleep after forcing myself sleepily through the day only to find myself constantly awake and blowing my nose and feeling like poop so I ended up getting up at 4am and have been watching crime tv ever since. Lame! Just seems so unfair to be sick now when the winter is over and it's so nice outside.

So my daughter said a funny thing last night. I was getting up fromt he couch and felt a pain on my right pelvis area, made a sound and stayed sort of hunched over for a few seconds until it went away. My DD asked me if that was Baby B and I said no it was Baby A. She thought for a second and then said "I like Baby B better then because it doesn't hurt you". Little does she know that she used to be rather violent to the inside of my uterus in her day.

hey ladies :hi:

Hope your all well and thanks for your well wishes. SOrry Ive not been on but feel like Ive been hit by a bus and its taking all my energy to take care of Caleb.

Out of the hospital now was in for 2 days with what they think was an infection, I had really bad headaches, sickness and was leaking fluid :sad2: I called triage and they asked me to go up and get checked out. When we went in she said my urine was full of ketones and protien and listened for a hb, she couldnt find one so had to have an emergency scan, lucky haribo is ok. Had some swabs taken (was like a smear very unplesant) and kept in and put on a drip for fluids due to dehydration from being sick so much. Also had some antibiotics and pesary paracetamol and bloods done. I felt better when they let me home but only for a bit and now feeling exhausted, dizzy and nausea again and Im pretty sure its to do with low bp as my reading was only 98/67 when they let me out. I have the mw on wed for a check up so hoping they can help me as Im soooooooooooooooooooo tired.

Anyway just about to do the updates

MA Hope your well been thinking about you

Kittykatbabe yeah we go on friday I cant wait, we went to lanzarote in november but stayed in playa banca although went into puerto de carmen twice, hope you have a great time

Hope everyone else is well xxx

I had my gender scan today and I am on team....

:pink::pink::pink:

I am over the moon!!! Will catch up later as am doing a read and run sorry :( xx

Okay, I'm officially having a :blue:!!!!! Last time the doctor wasn't really sure, but this time the ultrasound tech told us within 5 seconds of plopping down the probe. I could tell from the screen as well and it was pretty convincing. Definitely a boy!

Congrats on :pink: youngmummy!

Gash, I'm glad you're out of the hospital now and hope you feel better soon!

Congrats youngmummy on the pink bump

Congrats zb5 on the blue bump

Happy to hear your out of the hospital gash. Try to relax as much as you can( i know how hard that is with a moving and grooving LO lol But still try. Hope your feeling 100% soon.

congrats on the :pink::blue: bumps ladies :thumbup:

gash glad you're out and about. My bp was only 94/54 last reading and it makes me feel constantly nauseous and I get little sparks in front of my eyes if i do anything too strenuous - it's not a nice feeling at all - so imagining that on top of an infection just sounds hellish :hugs: hope you feel better soon xx

Sorry for not having updated sooner I had my scan last thursday and have been confirmed as expecting a beautiful BLUE bundle of joy!

As I'm now writing this I'm also asking for your prayers and thoughts. With our scan (it was the anomaly one) we were told yesterday that baby has pyelectasis which is enlarged kidneys due to blocked ureters. DH and I are scared for our baby but trying to remain positive that this will resolve itself (as this is a possibility).

Sorry to be a bit of a downer

Sushai, congrats on the blue bump! One of my friends was told at her 20 week ultrasound that her baby may have kidney problems. Now at 36 weeks the problems have completely resolved. Good luck, I hope the same happens for your baby boy!

Found out yesterday we are having alittle boy, after 30 years of no baby boys in my family I have broken the girl trend :)

I am due on the 9th October

Congrats youngmummy, ZB, Octbebe, and Sushai!

Big hugs to you today Sushai :hugs: I too had a rough appointment today with the fetal cardiologist. He "thinks" he saw a hole in Amelia's heart but it could also possibly be the position she was in and a shadow from her rib. He told us this defect is the one to have because it's minor than all the other ones, HOWEVER, he mentioned it can be associated with Downs, though our sonograms haven't picked up any issues with hands, feet or head size. He sent us away for 8 weeks until he can actually see for sure. So now I'm left frustrated and fearful for 8 weeks. We get over one hump and have two others waiting for us. :wacko:

Praying our babies will overcome these "predictions" by the hand of our Great Physician who can provide miracles, peace, strength and Victory in Jesus mighty name I pray...Amen!

Thanks girls.

Mommy's angel, our baby's condition is also associated with downs and that alone is scary. Thankfully everything else with baby is perfect. 8 weeks is such a long wait i cant imagine what you're going through, I'm dying for Monday to get here I couldn't imagine for 8 weeks to go by. God willing our babies are fine and it's just one of those hurdles we go through that tests us.

Octbebe congrats on breaking the 30year girl trend, that's amazing, I can only imagine how loved and spoilt your little one will be.

Thanks girls.

Mommy's angel, our baby's condition is also associated with downs and that alone is scary. Thankfully everything else with baby is perfect. 8 weeks is such a long wait i cant imagine what you're going through, I'm dying for Monday to get here I couldn't imagine for 8 weeks to go by. God willing our babies are fine and it's just one of those hurdles we go through that tests us.

Octbebe congrats on breaking the 30year girl trend, that's amazing, I can only imagine how loved and spoilt your little one will be.

:hugs::kiss::flower:

My poor husband is a cardiac nurse and I'm having him research for me. I'm a bit perterbed at the Dr. for making assumptions so quick. I'm seeing where there are infants without Downs who have this. I keep wondering Why he didn't mention the risk of Downs but also the fact that the baby could be completely fine.:shrug: Either way we're keeping Amelia! She's a gift from God. I'd just rather her not have medical issues to deal with as I'm sure you feel the same with your little one. I'm going to talk with the Peri on friday and see what she thinks based on the sonograms again. I think it may be too late in the game to actually have genetic study done to see if she actually has a form of Downs. Evenso, they aren't always accurate anyways.

My main focus is to get Amelia to term....we'll deal with the other issues IF she is actually diagnosed with it in July. Right now I'm denying it and putting my strength and faith in God as our Great Physician! :thumbup:[-o<[-o<[-o<

I hope your babies both turn out to be healthy ladies! :flower:

My scan is two weeks todaaay!/tomorrow lol
Not finding out gender though :D

MA ~ How scary for you :(

On a random note .. I thought all babies had a hole in the heart until they are born and then it automatically closes up with a flap? Or is this something additional to that? I hope everything turns out ok for you all ...

Morning girls.

Well again, its 6am and I've been awake for a couple hours. Anyone getting the freakish mid pregnancy nightmares yet? Last night mine where like the exorcist movie. Urgh.

I have my mid pregnancy measurement scan and such in a couple hours, so am looking forward to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->