October babies due dates and bump colours

Morning girls.

Well again, its 6am and I've been awake for a couple hours. Anyone getting the freakish mid pregnancy nightmares yet? Last night mine where like the exorcist movie. Urgh.

I have my mid pregnancy measurement scan and such in a couple hours, so am looking forward to that.

Oh no :(

I haven't *touch wood* had a scary dream for ages but after watching The Orphan the other day I have to turn all the hall lights on when I walk to the bedroom :haha:

Well congratualtions to all the newly revealed pink and blue bumps! I can't say I'm not jealous! I really wanna shop darn it!

No nightmares yet, but mostly no sleeping the past few nights either, lol. I can't wait until this cold passes. I'm mostly just stuffy now and not much of the runny anymore but now everything smells funny so I think my sinuses are a bit messed up.

^^ Gah I think I've woken up with my daughters horrid virus cold thing from last week. My head is pounding, my sinus hurt and my eyes feel like they got sand in. GREAT! Gotta go to to see the pulmonologist for her tomorrow so don't want to be all cruddy!

In other news, got back from the OB and they confirmed what the early gender scan said ... another girl. Oooeeee, scary having two girls hit puberty back to back haha.

^^ Gah I think I've woken up with my daughters horrid virus cold thing from last week. My head is pounding, my sinus hurt and my eyes feel like they got sand in. GREAT! Gotta go to to see the pulmonologist for her tomorrow so don't want to be all cruddy!

In other news, got back from the OB and they confirmed what the early gender scan said ... another girl. Oooeeee, scary having two girls hit puberty back to back haha.

That is my exact fear lol. Mine are going to be 12.5 months apart....DD 1 was born Sept 22 2010 ans DD 2 is due October 13th 2011
Also Congrats on team pink.

Mine will be literally a year apart if Pip comes out on her due date... Kimi was born the 1st of October and Pip is due the 3rd!!!

xx

lol apparently we like new years eve ;) My DD was due on the 1st Oct (Born 30th Sept) and this DD is due 20th Oct!

My younger sister and I are 1.5 yrs apart to the day actually and I'm sure it was tough on our parents (there was also my older brother) but having siblings so close in age means you always have a buddy. My sister and I had ups and downs of course but she has always been my best friend and we are so close and I would attribute a lot of that to how close we are in age!!

As of late I have had terrible dreams... and in addition to that I have not been sleeping well AT ALL! I wake up in the middle of the night usually between 130a - 230a and then toss and turn and am completely unable to fall back asleep and then my alarm goes off around 6a. ITS AWFUL!!

Congrats on the TEAM BLUES AND TEAM PINKS!!

Thinking and praying for you MA!

16 more weeks of bedrest!! :happydance: :haha:

I've been trying to keep sane with projects. Reading, blogging, journaling, games, movies. I just finished restuffing and hand sewing two decor pillows that were flat and have two more to go then on to a new project for sanity. :wacko:

Today seems to be a better day emotionally for me. Had a visit from my Doula who introduced me to the backup Doula in case my regular one is out of state when I give birth. Lots of people came to visit today, Two people from church came with meals for the week and someone from church nominated us for housecleaning service once a week. Can you believe it?! :happydance: One would think I'm high and mighty. :haha: I feel as though I'll need a chair to watch and a lemonade with a straw to sip. It's kind of odd having someone clean while I'm actually in the house. Granted I'm on bed rest, but it's just so weird to me. This is MY job. I'm a homemaker after all. :lol:

Today was such a blessing. I'm tired though. My back was killing me from shoulder blade to shoulder blade. Today we determined it's the muscle and though I received my 17P in the bum, the muscles in the mid area are screaming sensitive to it. Doug's been massaging my back all day and it goes, then comes right back. He's such a patient and loving man. :thumbup:

Sorry about the dreams ladies. I'm not having them, yet I'm not really sleeping well at night. I do find though with the stuff going on that I've had anxiety...last night I had to gather myself together and just take time for prayer. It's helped a great deal!

Love to you all. :hug:

Good job keeping busy MA! I would think in addition to the injections, being on bedrest might hurt your back and shoulders too cause you don't move around as much. Good hubby for massaging you! :)

i would have to agree, with my once a month slob-out day that I allow myself now i'm pregnant, i barely move from the bed, and the next day i'm in agony :dohh: but it's worth it if that little one stays safe for you x

Hello Everyone, I'm new :)
EDD ist October 20th, we're team yellow, no guesses really <3

Ugh, just when I was starting to feel a bit better.. as in I can breath mostly through both nostrils.. my daughter is now sick with some stomach thing. She barely ate much yesterday but went to school and said nothing. In the afternoon she seemed fine but again ate less than what was offered for lunch. By dinnertime she was saying she was sore and achey and had stabbing in her belly. I got worried but then she had a session of diarrhea and acted so much better afterwards so we though perhaps that was all it was and off to bed she went. But this morning she is complaining of the same thing and is currently lying on the couch staring at nothing. Mind you she did eat a breakfast bar and drank some water which surprised me. I really hope I don't get what she's got because as much as I can breath now I think my throat is starting to go. Doh!

On the bright side... lol.. nope I got nothing! :)

I am being uber lazy today...... i have barely left my bed alll day!!!

Hi hope u are all well. Just updating for the front page, had are gender scan today and I was right team blue. Can't believe it. X

Congrats on the new team :blue:'s - just back off my holiday in Lanzarote - happy to be home for my kitty kat but sure wish I was still there for a few more days! xxx

Hope you are all good x

Good job keeping busy MA! I would think in addition to the injections, being on bedrest might hurt your back and shoulders too cause you don't move around as much. Good hubby for massaging you! :)

Yeah, the hard part is my hips and shoulder blades are sore from moving one side to the other.:wacko: I sit up once in awhile, but it's more like adding pillows and lying back so there's no pressure on the cervix.

Doug has the weekend off and I was DYING to go somewhere, even thought about asking the Dr. if I can go for a ride with him this weekend. I've decided not to push it though. We'll see how the stitch is and how much more funneling took place on sonogram Friday. I'm thinking the ride is out. It's okay though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->