October babies due dates and bump colours

I love feeling my :baby: fluttering and moving but when can others feel him? cant wait until my boyfriend can feel him aswell

I love feeling my :baby: fluttering and moving but when can others feel him? cant wait until my boyfriend can feel him aswell

I can't wait until my OH can feel her moving too, I think its in the next few weeks but not sure when...i get the feeling of somersaults every so often which I am sure must be her as well lol. x

My OH Can feel the baby move now :wacko: ....i must have a strong little kicker in there lol, i can also see my tummy jumpin from the outside too we were sat watching it lastnight , its crazy xx

I think it differs for everyone x

Team Blue for me!

Yay! Scan was perfect, littler flasher - no denying its a boy haha!

Kinda depends a little on your body. Like if you have none, a little, some or a lot of pudge on your belly it'll depend on how easily/soon others will be able to feel your babyon the outside. Also position of placenta makes a difference. Usually at first you can show them things like when the baby turns over and there is a bum pushing. They might see it move or be at least able to feel the extra hard lump. Soon enough though your little alien will not be able to hide in there as there becomes less and less space for them to move. See if you can figure out what they react to or when they are the most active so you can better predict your OH might have a chance of seeing/feeling something without too too much wait.

Mellllly - congrats on team blue!!!

AFM -My throat is a mess, I feel it going deeper into my lungs. Haven't felt this in years and years, not since I was a smoker back in the day and every cold resulted in bronchitis. I have a cough that once it get started hurts like heck and won't stop. Luckily it takes a bit to get provoked since I don't seem to have a lot of flegm to cough up. Eww! lol Nose is a lot better, I seem to usually have one nostril available for use. Yay! Just wish I could take drugs for all of this. meh.

Meanwhile DD is staying home from school for a second day. She seems to have a stomach virus. Sucks though since I thought she was much better yesterday for the second half of the day. I thought maybe she was faking this morning but after acting lethargic, spilling her cup all over the couch and carpet and then attempting to eat toast only to barf on her plate. Eww Eww! I think I have to believe her ;) I've got my fingers crossed she'll be better for tomorrow, she really wants to hand out her birthday invitations.

mine loves bounty ice creams :) was going mad lastnite after i ate one haha!

Hi Ladies :hi:

Congrats on the :blue: and :pink: bumps.

Sorry to hear you have been so unwell Gash. Hope you feel better soon.
You too Littlestars.

Praying for both of your babies, Mommy's Angel and Sushai

xx

My DH felt his first kick shortly after I started feeling them at 16 weeks! But he only felt his second kick this weekend at 20 weeks. I think a lot of it is luck - his hand has to be in the exact right place and make sure his hand is making good contact with your belly. This weekend I had him put his hand down when baby was being super active, I felt a huge kick, and he felt nothing! So I got frustrated and just took his hand and plopped it down exactly where I thought it should be and held it there with a little bit of pressure - he felt the next kick for sure! :)

Littlestars, wow that sucks about your cold and your daughter's stomach virus! Feel better soon. :hugs:

I had a visitor, I had a visitor!! :happydance: :lol: Third time this week someone from church brought us a meal. WHAT a blessing! The best part was she came upstairs to visit for a few minutes. LOVED seeing a human face. :haha:

Amelia is kicking ALOT the past few days. She seems to kick or punch me in the bladder and I'm finding I have to pee.

Sorry littlestars bout the cold you have that's spreading. :wacko: Nothing like having a cold while your pregnant and can't have much to get rid of it. Get well soon!

YAY on Team blue and all the team pinks! LOVE hearing the sexes as they come in. Will be SO much fun when the slew of us start going into labor. Okay, maybe not so much fun, but it will be neat to see who goes first, together, etc.

I can feel Amelia but my husband can't yet. I'm plus size, so that's making the difference. I'm betting about wk 26 or 28 he'll be able to feel her actual kicks.

Love to you all!! :hug:

P.S., I have decided if I MUST be on bedrest that Doug has to get to work and make money because it's summertime and I need a Yacht so I can enjoy the sunny weather while bedresting on the Yacht itself. :haha:

Thanks for info on when other people can feel my little one moving. I definately do have a little podge hehe so might have to wait a little longer. Has anyone thought about when they are going leave work?

I've got about 16.5 days annual leave left for this year so I was thinking of leaving at the start of october.. then use up my leave and start on maternity the week before LO is due.. but not 100% sure yet. Anyone else!?

Also, anyone want to leave already and live in a baby dream world of buying clothes and getting the room and house ready!? :haha: can't just be me... x

I've got about 16.5 days annual leave left for this year so I was thinking of leaving at the start of october.. then use up my leave and start on maternity the week before LO is due.. but not 100% sure yet. Anyone else!?

Also, anyone want to leave already and live in a baby dream world of buying clothes and getting the room and house ready!? :haha: can't just be me... x

I am so with you in this dream lol :happydance::haha:

I only have 5 days left as we already have some days and hols booked (taken) so I will be hoping to start leave beginning with annual leave on the 10th October - then maternity wk comm 17th Oct.

Can't wait submit it in and get it authorised! lol

I'm living this dream.. lol except for the shopping. That comes as soon as I finally find out the genders. lol Gotta love being a SAHM. My house is covered in boxes of all the stuff I saved from DD and we've been going through it together. DD loves all the stuff and told me I did a good job picking cute stuff. haha. She can't wait to buy stuff for the twins. I think I'm going to have to keep her on a leash!

How many of you are planning on being SAHM after giving birth?

My cold is slowly getting better, still stuffy and coughing but used to it and moving on. DD woke up today all chipper and full of sunshine and wanted to go to school. Haven't had a call and it's almost time to pick her up so I guess she's all better. :) DH never caught either of our sicknesses amazingly.

Mommy'sAngel - I'm not sure I could stand being on my dad's yatch this year despite my DH wanting to take the family out for the weekends this summer. The motion of it rocking doesn't seem to appealing.

No SAHM here, but DH might end up being a SAHD! He is doing freelance work from home right now, so he would have to cut down his hours, but hopefully can still keep up a little bit of work from home. And we will do daycare part time if we have to.

I will definitely be a SAHM. If I had to work I would but thankfully for now i wont have too. I havent worked in over a year already so i guess im already a SAHM.

We move house in 3 weeks!! Yay. Then I get to start buying stuff! Still have no idea for room themes... hmmm

Oh and baby Ali kept me up most of the night dancing on my bladder.... Fun fun.

I'd love to stay at home after but don't think i'd be able to afford it hopefully win sum money on lottery then i'll be sorted. I've got 25 days holiday left at mo so i'm liking the plan of using them up then take maternity on my due date. It's a struggle not to take them but be worth it at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->