October babies due dates and bump colours

Also, anyone want to leave already and live in a baby dream world of buying clothes and getting the room and house ready!? :haha: can't just be me... x

Nope, not just you Nai....I feel the same!
Although I only have 6 working weeks left! woohoo! :happydance:
And I would love to be a SAHM, but I will be going back to work when the baby is just 4 months old :cry: Only going back part-time though....

xx

HI

Just thought i would let you know my guess was correct and we are having a little boy :thumbup: due date is still the same x

WTG Emmam! :hugs:

I actually came home "early" when my husband was in school because his ours at the hospital were CRAZY! :wacko: Turns out it was the best thing we ever did. :thumbup: I learned to coupon, budget, etc. Now that we have more than we did when he was at college we are able to do a bit more, but we still save with 401k and other savings and retirement plans for the future. I'm staying home to be a mommy now which has been 10 years of my dreaming!

FINALLY had a good appointment today. The Peri did the ultrasound herself and my length hasn't gone down nor has anymore funneling since the day of my surgery. Cervix is also closed completely. By the grace of God bed Rest is working.

She also was frustrated with the cardiologists paperwork he sent and when I told her I was miffed at how he handled the situation not knowing for sure he actually saw a hold in her heart. She said Downs is only 30% seen in cases of VSD heart conditions and is more prevalent in other heart conditions.

I was given the option to have the blood tests done for Downs but when I asked if it detected the actual Trisomy, I was told they only give you a % of odds and not whether for sure or not the baby would actually have it. I opted out of it again because it's not something that is accurate and honestly I'm not really going to worry myself over a rediculous appointment based on inaccurate findings until they actually say they found something.

Amelia kicked the nurse today because she was pressing down too hard to find her heartbeat. Love this little girls spunk already!! :happydance:

LittleStars: I became a SAHM after my DD was born. Sometimes I yern for an afternoon at work with adult conversations and not singing a long to word girl on TV haha.

Emman ~ Congrats!!

Mummy2tyler ~ My DD loves your avatar lol, she keeps pointing asking "who's that?"

Mommy's Angel ~ I coupon too! In fact my friend who taught me was recently on "extreme couponers" on TLC lol. Glad the scan went well.

So we've come to a name for little miss ... it's going to be "Isabel Grace" (My other DDs name is Autumn Marie, so they also go nice together) Isabel means God Gift ... fitting since we've had such a horrible 12 months of loss and heart ache to get to this point.

She's just turning 20 months on Monday. (Sometimes going on 18 years lol) She's a funny little goose ;)

she sounds so sweet!! and i 100% understand the going on 18 bit!!!

I WOULD LOVE to be a SATM... we haven't yet figured out how we are going to work daycare when I go back to work though our goal is day care part time and us adjusting out schedules a bit to be with the lil one more....

I'm due Oct 2 my goal is to be off work the last 3 weeks of Sept and use some vacation time and then start my maternity leave in the beginning of Oct and go back to work in the beginning of Jan!!

We have talked about down the road.. having a second little one and then I would be a stay at home Mom!! :happydance:

Lets see some bump pics ladies!!

I second that, beautiful names Chaos!

I so wish I could do extreme couponing like the people on Extreme Couponing!! Unfortunately the grocery stores by us do not double coupons. :(

I don't really coupon for food, as most of the stuff you can get with doubles and tripples I'd not buy anyway you know? I do my food shopping at Aldis and then coupon for cleaning/personal products. Save a load that way. Sucks they don't double by you :(

Hey ladies. Just a quick update on me.

After walking the mall for 30 minutes yesterday I got really really bad stabbing pain all under my bump every time I stood up. When sat down it was fine so I decided to wait it out a bit. So bed time came and having a yeast infection I went to use my monistat tab but couldn't get it father thrm 2-3 inches in as it was blocked by my cervix being really low. Called our health line and they told me to go straight to labor and delivery with the cramp and low cervix.

Got there and was seen immediately. Baby is perfect. They monitored the heart beat and for contractions. Didn't think i was having any and I wasn't. Theycdid urine sample and the doctor checked my cervix. He said my cervix is closed, long and posteriror. The fact that it's a little low is fine. He said even in pregnancy your cervix will be at different hights at different times of the day.

I do however have a reallly bad bladder infection. I have been told I need to take it really easy for the next two weeks and im on a week on antibiotics.

The part that pisses me off is that a week and a half ago I had the cramping and went to a walk in doctor and they refused to even do a urine so I have probably had this infection for a while now and it is probably so bad because it wasn't treated when it started.

Im ok though. Still crampy when I'm walking but im trying not too as much as is possible. Thankfully it's the weekend and hubby can help with our 8 month old.

Everyone is doing well.

Sorry to hear about your infection, yourstruly.
Hope it clears up very soon
xx

Hi Girls :hi:

Alright if I join you?

I'm due my first on the 23rd of October, and I will find out whether pink or blue on the 7th of June :) xxx

After walking the mall for 30 minutes yesterday I got really really bad stabbing pain all under my bump every time I stood up. When sat down it was fine so I decided to wait it out a bit. So bed time came and having a yeast infection I went to use my monistat tab but couldn't get it father thrm 2-3 inches in as it was blocked by my cervix being really low. Called our health line and they told me to go straight to labor and delivery with the cramp and low cervix.

Got there and was seen immediately. Baby is perfect. They monitored the heart beat and for contractions. Didn't think i was having any and I wasn't. Theycdid urine sample and the doctor checked my cervix. He said my cervix is closed, long and posteriror. The fact that it's a little low is fine. He said even in pregnancy your cervix will be at different hights at different times of the day.

I do however have a reallly bad bladder infection. I have been told I need to take it really easy for the next two weeks and im on a week on antibiotics.

The part that pisses me off is that a week and a half ago I had the cramping and went to a walk in doctor and they refused to even do a urine so I have probably had this infection for a while now and it is probably so bad because it wasn't treated when it started.

Im ok though. Still crampy when I'm walking but im trying not too as much as is possible. Thankfully it's the weekend and hubby can help with our 8 month old.

Everyone is doing well.

Did they measure your cervical length? If so, what's the measurements? Between 3-5cm's or 30-50mm's is what a normal cervical length should be. Anything less than 3 is something to watch. If they didn't do a measurement by internal scan I would ask your OB for a scan just to check for Incompetent Cervical issues just to be sure they catch it early "if" there even is an issue.

Also, be sure you get that infection taken care of. Yeast and BV are nothing to mess with during pregnancy. Especially at just 20wks.:winkwink:

Everyone is doing well.

Did they measure your cervical length? If so, what's the measurements? Between 3-5cm's or 30-50mm's is what a normal cervical length should be. Anything less than 3 is something to watch. If they didn't do a measurement by internal scan I would ask your OB for a scan just to check for Incompetent Cervical issues just to be sure they catch it early "if" there even is an issue.

Also, be sure you get that infection taken care of. Yeast and BV are nothing to mess with during pregnancy. Especially at just 20wks.:winkwink:

He didnt measure it. He just used a speculum and looked/felt it. He did say it was nice and long and there were no problems there so im thinking all is good there. They sent away a swab for BV and yeast and are just treating the bladder infection until they get those results back. But thank you. I dont see my OB until the 9th of june but I will be talking to her about it then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->