October babies due dates and bump colours

gash, my edd according to my LMP is 24 oct 2011.

thanks little stars, i have my anatomy scan tomorrow so will be finding out the gender and checking with the doctor on the same !! xxxxx

lovely bumps ladies. xxx

Babyhopes, I wouldn't worry too much about the dates. I know exactly when I ovulated and yet baby has been measured small, big, and average at various u/s. They say 1-2 weeks off is fine I think, especially once you're out of first tri and babies start to all grow at different rates.

My doctor told me the most accurate u/s for dating is the earliest possible one. But my earliest u/s was still off by 4 days (on the small side). :shrug:

It's time to go to bed and I still haven't made my list of baby items! It turned into a whirlwind day, at the last minute we ended up eating lunch with friends, I gave DH a haircut, and then we went to dinner and a movie. Can't complain I guess!

Hi guys, So went for my scan last week and I was tottaly wrong, iTS A GIRL lol. So much for mothers intuition!!!! So baby 4 is gonna be another little girl \0/. They also weighed me whilst i was there :( lets just say im not happy with the amount i;ve put on so far this time around. Im going to take extra care of everything i eat from now on!

Hi ladies,

Congrats on all the genders coming through - so exciting! I can't believe how time is flying by for us now!!

AFM - Doing really well, finally starting to get that magical 2nd tri feeling - feeling much more back to my old self, much less tired and sick :) I'm really feeling baby move around now, which is just magical :) We had our 20week scan the other day, it was amazing to see how much baby has grown! We wanted to stay on Team Yellow, but I have to admit I did have a peek when she showed us the bum and legs - I couldn't see a willy, but not 100% sure!!! Bubs wasn't co-operating entirely so we have to go back next week to get the last few measurements, so can't wait to see LO again!!

We have just got back from our holiday to Cyprus to see DH's sister get married - which was lovely. Although I did manage to fall down the stairs on the first day and double sprain my ankle, doh!!! So I'm now off work for 2 weeks and hobbling around on crutches - not ideal, but I'm managing!!!

Zenobia - congrats on team pink

LaraJJ- Glad all is well with your little yellow bump :)

hello hunny welcome over I will update you on the first page do you know what your having yet or are you team yellow xxx

welcome mungaroo!

My scan tomorrow ladies!! i cant wait!!!!! its at 4pm but you girls will have to wait till about 10 to find out lol!! but il be revealing gender and name!!! :) im so excited! i just cannot wait!!! xxx

My little one is wriggling about most of the time now.5pm and 5am being her most active times (hope that changes) So now i am completly stuck for names.. I was so sure it was a boy i have not even thought about any girls names. My other dd's are Elizabeth Georgia and Patience Grace... any suggestions ladies?? As u can see i like long old fashioned names.. How are u other ladies feeling? I'm persoannly just feeling huge!! :)

welcome to all the new ladies , and congratulations on your :pink: and :blue: bumps. xxx

anatomy scan tomorrow... hoping to find out the gender.. finally !! hoping bubs cooperates.

Fingers crossed baby give u a good potty shot tomorrow x

Welcome all the new ladies!!

Good luck on your anatomy scan tomorrow babyhopes! Are you hoping for a boy or girl, or does it not matter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->