October babies due dates and bump colours

Thought I'd share my latest bump pic. Certainly making it's presence known now lol

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Num%202/20Weeks060611.jpg

And this is my DD doing what she does about 20 times a day, lifting my shirt and giving her lil sister a kiss lol. (Sorry about the pic, was on my mobile!)

https://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i260/ChaoticOtter/Num%202/Capture.jpg

Chaos I love the picture of the kiss! My DD kisses my belly in the morning before she goes to kindergarten. I love it!

As for the party. It was DH who really didn't want to give in to his brother's request. Mostly because of this: The other week he by accident dialed the old GF's phone #, he quickly hung up realizing his mistake. A few hours later his brother called him telling him that the exGF wanted to know why he had called. DH said it was a mistake and had since deleted her number (BIL used to live with her so it was under his name in our phonebook). Anyway, then BIL started to ask about our birthday plans and DH told him but then got a call on the other line and had to let BIL go, we figured he was trying to figure out if the GF's boy was invited. DH called BIL yesterday to let him know when we were having the family birthday party and BIL then mentioned he was bringing the GF's kid and DH said that it was just family and no kids unlike previous parties when she was younger. BIL then asked if kid was invited to other party and DH said no because DD had not asked for him to be invited and then he started saying that he would pay for him to come but then mentioned he might not be able to drop off/pick up and that GF would have to - GF who we haven't spoken to since the breakup. Awkward! As for BIL being a part of this boy's life, it's weird but really not our business. We just think it odd since the BIL is saying he feels like the father and wants to be a part of the kids life for forever, but meanwhile the kid has his father's family (though not the father) in his life, along with his half brother's father and will most likely eventually have his mother's bf/husband in his life. On top of that BIL is really flaky and we'd hate to see him end up disappointing the child in the long run. And and and.. though he was a really great babysitter when he was dating the GF he never seemed like a dad and was horrible at discipline, setting examples, teaching him etc. So it's just weird... but whatever. :)

I asked DD who she wanted to invite and she said either some boy from her class or this other boy. So at this point I'm leaving it up to DH as he was the one who really had an issue but I told him if we're inviting the kid from class he has to make the call since I'm chicken.

Now if could just figure out the cake...

We had ours today .. healthy baby.
Still team yellow ... although OH and mum think :pink: as they didn't see a willy :haha:

Chaos I love the picture of the kiss! My DD kisses my belly in the morning before she goes to kindergarten. I love it!

As for the party. It was DH who really didn't want to give in to his brother's request. Mostly because of this: The other week he by accident dialed the old GF's phone #, he quickly hung up realizing his mistake. A few hours later his brother called him telling him that the exGF wanted to know why he had called. DH said it was a mistake and had since deleted her number (BIL used to live with her so it was under his name in our phonebook). Anyway, then BIL started to ask about our birthday plans and DH told him but then got a call on the other line and had to let BIL go, we figured he was trying to figure out if the GF's boy was invited. DH called BIL yesterday to let him know when we were having the family birthday party and BIL then mentioned he was bringing the GF's kid and DH said that it was just family and no kids unlike previous parties when she was younger. BIL then asked if kid was invited to other party and DH said no because DD had not asked for him to be invited and then he started saying that he would pay for him to come but then mentioned he might not be able to drop off/pick up and that GF would have to - GF who we haven't spoken to since the breakup. Awkward! As for BIL being a part of this boy's life, it's weird but really not our business. We just think it odd since the BIL is saying he feels like the father and wants to be a part of the kids life for forever, but meanwhile the kid has his father's family (though not the father) in his life, along with his half brother's father and will most likely eventually have his mother's bf/husband in his life. On top of that BIL is really flaky and we'd hate to see him end up disappointing the child in the long run. And and and.. though he was a really great babysitter when he was dating the GF he never seemed like a dad and was horrible at discipline, setting examples, teaching him etc. So it's just weird... but whatever. :)

I asked DD who she wanted to invite and she said either some boy from her class or this other boy. So at this point I'm leaving it up to DH as he was the one who really had an issue but I told him if we're inviting the kid from class he has to make the call since I'm chicken.

Now if could just figure out the cake...

Did you ever get to Cake Central Site I linked you to a few posts back? You may find some inspiration there. It's an AWESOME site!

Chaos and Mummy. LOVE the pics of the kisses on the belly. Very cunning! Chaos, your belly is cute!

We had our scan today!!! all is well and baby is doing fabulous!! all is well and we got to see that it was a...GIRL!!!
So happy we got to find out and we have already started the pinkathon :D DD is not happy with it being a girl, she says its still just a baby, i think she doesnt think babies are boy or girl but just baby until they get to the standing up age were she can distinguish them, so cute :)

hello. I am due october 31 with my fourth girl. Was hoping for a boy, but at 14 weeks was told shes a girl.

Just went back through pages of posts I had to catch up on the past few days. I've been reading this thread, even if I haven't been writing anything!

Doing great so far, can't believe I'm past the half-way point.. time is flying for me! My BFF is being induced tomorrow morning-- she's at 38 weeks and has mild preeclampsia. I've been keeping her company at the hospital.. time ticks by SO slowly when waiting for labor to start! Part of me wishes I were ready to deliver already-- but mostly I'm glad to have our little boy safely tucked away inside me for now. I've got so much on my plate, I know I wouldn't have the time right now for taking care of a newborn. So excited for my friend, though! Can't wait to hold her little girl in my arms :)

I have partial placenta pervia, so there's a chance I will have to have a scheduled c-section even though I'm planning for a homebirth.. I love getting to see the labor and delivery floor at the hospital and familiarizing myself with the environment a bit to get used to the idea of possibly not getting the birth I want.

Well, just wanted to say hi to everyone and let you know that I haven't disappeared-- I'm reading this thread faithfully!

feeling fantastic, getting a lot of heartburn though and lack of sleep but worth it. how about you? yeah, we having a little boy....did you find out? x

Welcome all the new people, and congrats on all the new :blue: and :pink: bumps! Mostly :pink: it seems! Have you noticed, if you look at our front page, it is mostly :blue: at the beginning of the month and mostly :pink: at the end?? It's funny...

I think I got my first ever case of heartburn the past few days. Today it is feeling better again though. :shrug: You never know with these pregnancy symptoms, when they'll suddenly get worse or when they'll disappear. Um... I vote for disappear, except the lovely kicking and belly of course! :D

Welcome new people & congrats on the new bump colours

:hi: hello new people!! Congrats on all your :blue: and :pink: bumps!

I'm so excited! My scan is in an hour!! Then I get to share what color my bumpy is :D

Ugh heartburn! I have had it for the past 2 days straight. Not fun at all!

Katerdid i cant wait to find out what your having!!!! :)

hi everyone.
Just joined and thought id share im 21 weeks 2day been told i have a pink bump but will be confirmed @ next scan.
Congratulations to all

Ugh heartburn has been driving me batty for 2 months now. Last pregnancy Gaviscon worked really well until it was so bad I needed a prescription but this time aorund it's not nearly as bad and Tums seems to do the trick and Gaviscon actually makes me feel naseous. Oh well.

So since I started the story I may as well give an update for entertainment sake: DH finally decided he would just give in to his brother's request for his EX's child to come to the party. Told him the time on a voicemail and asked him to call back. He called later last night and said now he wasn't sure if the boy would be able to come because unless BIL can make it to the movie/party with him he's not allowed to go because the EXgf thinks that her son has "problems". Now you have to understand that we've been left with him for babysitting at our house before and BIL dated this girl for nearly 4 years so we all know each other. Oh well. Anyway so we're in limbo about whether this child is coming but now the two extras that are step-siblings of one of the girls we DID want at the party are able to come but I told the theatre that my maximum #'s would be no more than 9 but if this boy comes I'm going to have to call are sort that out because we'll be more. Argh! I am absolutly just throwing a party at my house next year like we used to and to hell with who does or doesn't come. This is sooooo annoying since it was supposed to be simplier. Think I can convince the twins not to have parties when they are old enough and just buy them extra expensive presents? lol FX!

That is annoying Littlestars! I will try to plan baby's bday parties to be at home... :haha:

Well, I had my OB checkup today and got in trouble for my weight gain. 10 lbs in one month. Apparently I am not supposed to keep gaining 10 lbs per month... that would be bad :blush: I felt a little better when she was checking for his heartbeat with the Doppler and he gave her a big ole kick and she said "WHOA! That is a big kick for a 22 weeker!" DH saw it from across the room! Hehe.

The OB said, "You know, you gained 10 lbs this month but that's not the baby. The baby doesn't weigh 10 lbs." I said, "Yeah, but his foot might."

Argh, anyway. More walking for me, and less brownies I guess. I feel like I could eat everything in sight though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->