October babies due dates and bump colours

congrats on :pink: :blue: and healthy :yellow: bumps ladies!

Anomaly scan on fri to confirm gender again for us - although i KNOW it's a girl :haha:

And i turn the big 2-8 on wednesday :cry: lol x

@ enniejennie, i am hoping for a boy, but i guess i am trying to get used to the idea of a girl, it may well be a girl as legs were crossed last time, lets see what they say tomorrow. x are you finding out ?

Hi!! My name is Jacqueline and I am 28 years old, expecting my first baby at Haloween - scary baby!! lol!!

We are on team yellow, anomaly scan is on Wednesday and I'm hoping I can stay strong enough to not find out the sex!!

Hope everyone is well :flower:

Hi, I had my scan and we're on team :pink: :)

Can you update the first page please :flower:

I hope all of you October Mummy's to be are well xx

@ enniejennie, i am hoping for a boy, but i guess i am trying to get used to the idea of a girl, it may well be a girl as legs were crossed last time, lets see what they say tomorrow. x are you finding out ?

Boys are so much fun! I am finding out on Saturday, hopefully to confirm that it is a girl. I am nervous about having a girl since I have a DS and he is easy so I hear that girls are harder. But I will be excited with either or!

I'm due on 19th Oct and I'm guessing it's a girl (I really want a girl. Lol)

Boys are so much fun! I am finding out on Saturday, hopefully to confirm that it is a girl. I am nervous about having a girl since I have a DS and he is easy so I hear that girls are harder. But I will be excited with either or!

hehe, and I heard girls are easier. I think both are probably just the same at the end of the day, just at different stages you'll have more difficulty with one or the other.

That is too funny littlestars! Yeah probably very true about the different stages.

Congrats girls on your pink, blue or yellow bumps!!

Welcome new mummies & congrats on all the bump colours!! :pink: :blue: :yellow:

Hiya to all the newbies!
Congrats on all the gender results or non results lol!
mines today!! fingers crossed baby shows us!!
Hope everybody is feeling fine! xx

Hello Ladies:flower:

I'm 27y/o and Hubby and I are expecting our first LO just under one month after our first year wedding anniversary.:cloud9:

We can't wait to meet :blue:our BOY:blue: on 7th of October 2011.

We found out today, and we are team..................................

:pink:

i wanted a blue bump so bad, but tech said he couldnt see a penis.. i said get one on there then !! lol i prepared myself to expect a girl as i was told about the possibility at 13 weeks, so im fine ! baby is healthy and thats what matters. xxxx

Hi,
Can i join?

I am expecting my first baby on 20th October. Currently i think it will be a boy, but we are having our 20 week scan on Friday, so if baby is in the right position we will be able to find out! eek!

I live in Bristol in the South West with my lovely husband.

Hello lovely October ladies!!!

Welcome to the new ladies!

Babyhopes - It's super fun shopping for pretty dresses and frilly things. Just try mixing up the pink with a little purple. Sometimes my daughter's wardrobe looked like someone had barfed Peptol Bismol all over it. lol

I woke up this morning while turning from my right side to my left with a terrible shooting stabbing pain in my lower pelvis. I really really really want Baby A to move into a better position. Whenever this happens I fear the worst, like I broke them or something. Everything says they move around until around 32 weeks when they settle into a more permanent position. And yet.. do my babies switch from transverse? Noooooooo.. Silly babies. Don't they know they're hurting mommy?

So I have a weird dilemma.. needing advice: DD is having a birthday party for her friends on Sunday at a movie theatre. We invited and planned for 10 children. The RSVP's took a long time to come in and now instead of three weeks notice there is only from now until Sunday if we were to invite any child to replace the 3 cancellations we've had. We have to pay for a minimum of 8 for the party but only have a total of 7 confirmed including our daughter. We have three options. #1 try inviting another child by phone to fill the void, #2 don't bother and just pay for 8 even though only 7 come or #3 allow BIL to invite his ex-GF's son to come (BIL called yesterday, didn't understand why we hadn't invited the boy and insisted that if he could bring him he would pay for him). My daughter used to play with this boy who is like 10 months older before she started school (she only had two friends and was happy to have them) and when BIL was still dating the mother but the boy has problems sharing and takes hissy-fits and his mom is really bad at controlling him. But they used to be friends, he will be moving away to the other end of the city soon and the party is at a movie theatre so there is no chance to fight over toys and we would not accept any hissy-fitting.

#3 is the easiest option even though I think it's so weird the BIL is still trying to play daddy to this boy after breaking up with GF, #2 is acceptable in the sense it requires us to do nothing and the movie theatre party isn't too expensive in comparison to other options we looked at, #1 is the most awkward for us as parents to accomplish.

What do you think??

#3 is the easiest option even though I think it's so weird the BIL is still trying to play daddy to this boy after breaking up with GF, #2 is acceptable in the sense it requires us to do nothing and the movie theatre party isn't too expensive in comparison to other options we looked at, #1 is the most awkward for us as parents to accomplish.

What do you think??

Tbh? It's his life and up to him who he wants to play role model too, it's not affecting you. If the Ex and him are still friendly and it's not 'weird' .. I don't see a problem. It solves your problem with the party and the kids get to see each other again.

Welcome to the new ladies!

Babyhopes - It's super fun shopping for pretty dresses and frilly things. Just try mixing up the pink with a little purple. Sometimes my daughter's wardrobe looked like someone had barfed Peptol Bismol all over it. lol

I woke up this morning while turning from my right side to my left with a terrible shooting stabbing pain in my lower pelvis. I really really really want Baby A to move into a better position. Whenever this happens I fear the worst, like I broke them or something. Everything says they move around until around 32 weeks when they settle into a more permanent position. And yet.. do my babies switch from transverse? Noooooooo.. Silly babies. Don't they know they're hurting mommy?

So I have a weird dilemma.. needing advice: DD is having a birthday party for her friends on Sunday at a movie theatre. We invited and planned for 10 children. The RSVP's took a long time to come in and now instead of three weeks notice there is only from now until Sunday if we were to invite any child to replace the 3 cancellations we've had. We have to pay for a minimum of 8 for the party but only have a total of 7 confirmed including our daughter. We have three options. #1 try inviting another child by phone to fill the void, #2 don't bother and just pay for 8 even though only 7 come or #3 allow BIL to invite his ex-GF's son to come (BIL called yesterday, didn't understand why we hadn't invited the boy and insisted that if he could bring him he would pay for him). My daughter used to play with this boy who is like 10 months older before she started school (she only had two friends and was happy to have them) and when BIL was still dating the mother but the boy has problems sharing and takes hissy-fits and his mom is really bad at controlling him. But they used to be friends, he will be moving away to the other end of the city soon and the party is at a movie theatre so there is no chance to fight over toys and we would not accept any hissy-fitting.

What do you think??

How bout giving your daughter the options and letting "her" choose whether she'd feel comfortable with this boy or not? If not, ask her if she has any friends she can call to ask if they'd like to come along. Usually the kids can get it done SO much quicker and if she calls another child to ask, maybe then you can talk to their parent and let them know your daughter would REALLY like him or her to come if it's cleared with you.

I guess giving your daughter the option to choose since it's her birthday will make your choices a little bit clearer in my opinion. :winkwink:

Hi ladies :hi: Welcome to the group!

Also congrats on all the new genders coming in. We have a whole lot on Team :pink:!:happydance::cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->