October babies due dates and bump colours

aww hun :hugs: i think that was a great idea what you came up with :shrug: saying that though.. if your babies are being born first, isn't SHE the one with the problem, cos if your babies are already named.. :haha: sounds as if she's maybe a little annoyed that you're due around the same time so is being a brat about it?

Just do what you feel is right, and if that means waiting to 24 weeks so be it, we haven't picked ours 100% yet and wanted to see her 4d and meet her before committing 100%..

keeping everything crossed for you that your names are totally different :hugs:

sorry to hear that little stars.. i do hope your names are different and that she does not select one that you like ! xxx

My cousin and I are pregnant at the same time and we both decided if we liked the same name, we'd use a different middle name and call them by their whole name. I.E. Emmagrace. If you like a name, there's no reason why you should have to cater. Turns out we have two different names...her daughter will be Colleen and mine is Amelia.

I wouldn't even worry about it. She's made her decision, take your time, make your decision and stick with it. If it's the same name, I wouldn't even worry about it. Add a different middle name and stick it to the end while your in their presence. :lol:

Sorry hun your dealing with that. :hugs: It'll work out in the end. Maybe she'll come around. In the meantime, she didn't agree to it, I'd just accept it and move on but NOT make any promises or commitments to her. :winkwink:

My SIL is ~9 weeks pregnant and they picked and announced their choices for boy's and girl's names two weeks ago without talking to us at all. We have ours picked already but haven't announced it. I strongly suspected they wouldn't be the same and I was right, so nothing to worry about. I guess I have lower expectations because it's DH's drama-prone sister. If it were my own sister, I would expect more. Oh well.

LittleStars, I hope and think you won't have to worry about it because they won't overlap. But that must be frustrating that you seemed to agree on this plan and then she backed off! I am guessing it will all work out for the best though. The last thing you need is to rush the name decisions though, so you might as well let her pick hers and take your sweet time with yours - you'll probably come up with better ones anyway. :)

Nai, sorry to hear about the fluid scare! Glad you're being well taken care of. :hugs:

And, I have also peed myself once when I sneezed. It was only a few drops though. It was unfair, DH distracted me while I was sneezing so I forgot to focus on holding it in! :haha:

And to chime in on what Mommy's Angel said a couple posts back I too would love to hear what you already Mommy's are packing in your hospital bags! I have heard that U.S. hospitals provide some things that European hospitals don't but I'm sure that goes both ways as well!!

My cousin is 18 weeks pregnant, I've already told her our name's and the rest of the family so if she steals one of them and I have the same gender tough titties cos I had it first and I'll be using it too LOOOOL!

She knows she's having a girl though and I am DEAD set on my girl's name and everyone knows it :D

Can't wait to hear her name's though because when both her other children were named we were all like "Your calling her what?!" :haha:

Well DH and I looked a bit at names last night.. it was as I suspected.. we are on totally different pages. Last time it was torture agreeing. He's looking at names like Brooke and then telling me that a name like Juliet are too trendy. Doh! lol guess this is going to take a while.

As for my darling sister.. we've decided since she doesn't care and we'll deliver first liekly then all names are fair game and to hell with it. Chances are as soon as she says a name it'll taint it for me anyway but at the same time we're going to do our best to not hear her plans until we've decided and if there is overlap then I guess we'll either discuss it like rational human beings are decide to screw each other over. Good times! So wish it were just a cousin, it's less weird for cousins the use the same name than sisters.

Oh well.

On the bright side (much sarcasm), I'm going to go shopping for a bathing suit today. Looking forward to it! lol

Today is also DD's last day of school so we're taking her out for lunch and then she has some coupons to use at Build-a-Bear.. unfortunately I cannot find a few of them and they expire today. Ekk! Dh is going to kill me. Better go look again.

Little stars- I shopped for the last 2 days for a swim suit. No luck:( Did you find anything? I need one and cant come up with one!

As for the names, thats a bummer and I would hate to feel the pressure of needing to find one first......but yea, if she announced one that you like, tell her you were thinking of that too and see what the reaction turns out to be. Usually someone has 2 that they like so hopefully she could choose the other. Glad my sis is having a girl and im a boy! I worried about this early on too, talk about competition...UGH.

do you have a figleaves in usa? i got mine from figleaves online and it's lush lush lush :kiss:

My costume

Hiya, I'm expecting my first baby on October 3rd! I had a gender scan at 16 weeks and its :pink:

:cloud9:

Can I be added to the list? :flower:

That is beautiful nai - I might think about getting the tankini version x

Welcome Loveylove :hi: welcome to october and congrats on pink bump x

Welcome Loveylove :hi: welcome to october and congrats on pink bump x

Hi, I'm so dumb... total baby brain... I have just found myself on the list with the wrong due date- god knows when I did that lol..

There's alot of us October ladies... you rarely see them in the 2nd trimester forum! :)

Lol :haha:

Yes there is loads of us - lots of little pumpkin babies due in october :)

Kerri it's such a good fit! and really lovely gives a great shape. I got the tankini AND the one piece but since my bump isn't growing much and was totally flat when i got them i sent the tankini back - it's got this gorgeous pink bit on the bottoms and that really has to be shown off by having a bump to get the full effect so i figured by the time my bump checked in properly i'd only get about 3 months wear out of it.. so i just kept the one piece. DH even said i looked "sexy" in it! :winkwink: :haha: and the male lifeguard does always check out the ladies when i go to aqua aerobics cos it gives such a fab shape to them - super supportive - and really defines the bump from the boobs, which is a major problem with most regular swimming cossies/tankini's :thumbup: xx

I really love it and sorry for copying but im ordering the tankini haha!!.... Ive been looking everywhere for a nice maternity tankini and youve saved the day :kiss:

thanks hunni xx

no worries hunni, you'll look lush in it, it's really lovely - honestly i totally recommend it :thumbup: and you get to return it free if you don't like it on anyway so can't go wrong :) It's hard to find a pretty, sexy-ish swimming outfit for pregnancy i was so happy when i found this one! there's a lady was in my aqua class who wore a normal one and it looked awful bless her... boobs stuck to her belly, no shape, and no support :shock: the ladies need support when they're all big and swollen!

Oh no bless her :(

Yeh deffo i love it :) eeek thankyou! xx Hope it fits lol x

just get your normal size and it should fit fine, mine did - fit perfect in my pre-pregnancy size and plenty of room to grow for both tankini and one piece :) yay hope you love it when it arrives! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->