October Bfp with #2 anyone with me?

S/he did! More than once heh. :D It was a really nice experience. :)

Anyone's symptoms easing off? I'm 9+1 and the nausea and sickness are easing but then it worries me something is wrong ha ha! It's a constant battle of feeling awful and then when you feel ok, worrying why you're feeling ok!

Mine stopped overnight at exactly 9 weeks last time. :)

Still going here sadly!

Mine went away a couple weeks ago...still some random stuff but for the most part the only thing reminding me that I am pregnant is my sore boobs. And the body changing. I told my husband this morning I feel so weird because my stomach is changing but I have only gained 1 pound and being the smart man he is his response was yea I noticed, I didn't think you would start showing so soon :dohh:

I totally understand the worry about feeling good though!! I wish we could be happy about not being sick!

My nausea is just starting... With my son I didn't really get it until about 10 weeks and lasted a month or so. Though I had horrible acid reflex the whole time which I really hope I don't get this time.

Awe meep! So cute!
As for the nausea, mine was tapering off a bit for a few days then this morning ive been feeling worse than ever. Its really on and off here. I am still very tired and have zero interest in coffee which makes me really sad.
Im just hangin on waiting for tri 2 to start and tri 1 to be a distant memory lol

Does anyone dislike being pregnant? Well... I don't dislike being pregnant, I just haven't had a straight forward one so I'm constantly filled with worry and dread! I had a bowel movement last night and when I wiped there was stringy red blood on the tissue. There hasn't been anymore since so I'm presuming it's the haematoma they found at 6 weeks and it's working it's way out a bit. I've only 2.5 weeks to go until my 12 week scan but I'm just a big ball of nerves. All my friend have these perfect pregnancies with no problems whatsoever and both in my last pregnancy and this one I've had nothing BUT problems :(

I hate first tri with all the worry etc.

I had a string of red blood after a BM a couple of weeks ago - asked the midwife and she said it was fine if nothing else came out after :hugs:

I don't like it either. Luckily, last time was mostly textbook for me, and I'm hoping this time will be too, but I have really bad anxiety and panic over every tiny thing ... sometimes over things that haven't even happened, but just MIGHT happen.

I am so glad to be entering second tri in a week. That being said, the worry never really goes away does it, especially when weird things happen, like movements decreasing or changing or something. That happened to me last time. I went in to be monitored and I was lying there ages while they basically used a horn thing, like an ear trumpet lol, to listen for the heartbeat and couldn't find it! I was so scared and dizzy from lying on my back for so long that I puked really badly. She started moving immediately afterwards. :D Pregnancy is so unsexy.

Then there's third tri and all the discomfort, lack of sleep, worry about the birth etc.! Arrggh! Like Betty said though, if nothing else came out after it's bound to be fine, and you know you have a haematoma, so it's 99.9% likely to be that. :flower:

I can't remember if I posted these last week but here are my twins last Wednesday. We've got to wait until the 30th to see them again!!.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 7
Miss zoie great scan photos :) thanks for sharing.

I do not enjoy any part of being pregnant..i would rather go through labor multiple times than be pregnant for 9 months lol. I dont have horrible pregnancies. I dont get super bad ms either. I just dont like it lol. I've never met anyone that really enjoyed being pregnant though

I love seeing all the scans! I'm glad it's not just me that feels anxious and it's true, we constantly worry throughout not just first tri!

I do enjoy pregnancy - but only 2nd tri onwards. Too much worry about MC and sickness/tiredness in 1st tri x

I LOVED being pregnant with my LO!, but this time NO!! I'm counting down the days until June!.

For the most part I love being pregnant. I just hate the acid reflux and that I get major a versions to coffee. :(

I really miss enjoying my coffee. Yesterday i was able to have a mocha and enjoyed that but it was my first coffee in quite some time. Mornings just arent the same with tea.
Today is my first scan. So nervous!
I can hardly wait to see what's going on. This will settle my mind a bit and make it feel more real.
Then we will decorate for christmas....well, start to. :)

So. I had my first scan today. Little bean was in there dancing away. Heartbeat is at 176 and i am measuring 10 weeks 1 day instead of 9+1day. This appt definitely made it more real.
Id love to upload a photo for you all BUT i have no idea how lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"