October Bfp with #2 anyone with me?

I didn't start showing until 14/15 weeks first time round, I'm 10+5 and I've started really showing already. I am heavier than I was first time pre-pregnancy but where has this belly come from?! I think majority is bloat, I do feel like my belly can't stretch any further at the minute. I've had to go in to maternity trousers too this week and that was about 20 weeks last time!!! (First wear of the Christmas jumper today ha ha!!)

Attachments

• IMG_1084.jpg
    IMG_1084.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 8
Omg! That's an amazing baby bump! I'm jealous. Going to go and take a picture of mine now in a vain attempt to compete ...

Ok, I have got one! I really didn't realise how obvious it was, probably because I haven't been bothering to look at myself as I look SO awful (hence greyscale - natural skin tone atrocious!!!) ... gosh. I wonder if other people can tell or just think I'm a chub?

Attachments

• photomagic(1)(51).jpg
    photomagic(1)(51).jpg
    117 KB · Views: 7
Ok, I have got one! I really didn't realise how obvious it was, probably because I haven't been bothering to look at myself as I look SO awful (hence greyscale - natural skin tone atrocious!!!) ... gosh. I wonder if other people can tell or just think I'm a chub?

I'd say that's pretty obvious! You all look great!

Id share a photo as well but apparently that doesnt work for me. I think its getting obvious for me and im wearing bulky hoodies and jackets to cover it for now as i havent said a word to anyone yet.
Only a couple more weeks until its no longer a secret.
I have a doctors appt today too and my kiddo is Finally getting over his nasty cold. Last night was our first decent sleep in 5 days! Ack!

Good news about the kiddo oily!! How did your appointment go??

My appointment is tomorrow, I am super excited! We are in a blizzard right now and my appointment is out of town and about half the drive the distance is advised as no travel so that's going to be a super shitty drive. I'm just hoping by tomorrow it is a doable drive because I have been looking forward to this appt for what feels like forever! Luckily being from North Dakota both me and my husband know how to drive in snow so it shouldn't be an issue but ugh why couldn't it have stayed nice for just a couple more days so we could have a nice drive?!

I'm definitely showing!! I'm in desperate need for maternity wear! I was still in my regular skinny jeans at 28 week last time :haha:

Also I'm fairly certain that I felt popping on my cervix / very low down where twin B is laying!! From what I've read online 10 weeks to start feeling flutters in a twin pregnancy is pretty normal! This is my third pregnancy so I think that is a factor in it too.

I have a scan and a midwife appointment tomorrow :)

I think I have been feeling flutters too it's my 3rd pregnancy

90% sure I've been feeling mine since 8 weeks, no word of a lie! 14 weeks last time.

So my first bout of nausea kicked in today.. starting gagging so much while changing my son's diaper. 😵

I also got a call yesterday for my first appointment (December 22nd). My city is extremely short on midwives so I was on a waiting list to get in with them. Luckily the midwife that I was with for my son took me on instantly. I was starting to worry that I wouldn't get in.

Had my first appointment today. No ultrasound but found baby's heartbeat quickly! So nice! And they called off school so DS was able to go with and hear baby's heartbeat too :)

Good news about the appointment fadingpat!

Had my first appointment today. No ultrasound but found baby's heartbeat quickly! So nice! And they called off school so DS was able to go with and hear baby's heartbeat too :)

Good news about the appointment fadingpat!

Aw, that's awesome that he got to hear the heartbeat.
My son will be coming to all the appointments but is obviously way too young to understand anything.

Aww heartbeat! ❤️
My sickness is back with a vengeance today, I've not stopped throwing up at work all morning. Sort of makes me feel better though in a way ha ha. I'm 11+1 and our scan is one week today, I'm so nervous!

It'll be fine I am sure boobee! :) Sorry you're throwing up again, booo.

I think my nausea/vomiting is FINALLY going. I am so so so so so so glad about this and PRAYING it isn't just temporary, because this is amazing.

Yay for appointments and heartbeats ladies. <3

Hi all. So, we are all officially back to healthy again..phew!
My appt went great. Found the heartbeat and doc told me all looks good.
Doc is out until late jan so my next appt is dec 22.
We tell family dec 25th &#128522;

Im finally feeling decent during the day. The nausea is going away
..YAY! still combatting a bit of fatigue though.
But its manageable.
I hope you start feeling better soon boobee.

Sorry, boobee -- I can relate all too well. Glad to hear the appointment went went well, oily! That's such a sweet idea to tell your family on Christmas.

I had such a bad day with nausea and vomiting yesterday that I barely left bed. My husband bought me some ginger supplements and also some Unisom, and I took a bit last night. Maybe it helped a tiny bit already. I don't feel 100% today, but I'm able to be much more active and I haven't thrown up yet (knock on wood it stays that way).

Last pregnancy, my sickness only lasted till maybe 10-12 weeks, and it slowed down A LOT near the end. I'm just hoping the same happens this time. I guess I should be reassured by the morning sickness but it's so debilitating ...

I have managed 3 small meals today with only mild nausea so that's my best day so far! 9 weeks tomorrow for me.

What is everyone's experience so far with stretching pains? Mine can be quite bad then will be fine most of the time x

I have managed 3 small meals today with only mild nausea so that's my best day so far! 9 weeks tomorrow for me.

What is everyone's experience so far with stretching pains? Mine can be quite bad then will be fine most of the time x

I've been getting some randomly. It surprises me. Maybe it's too early for round ligament pains, but it feels like the ones I had with my first pregnancy, in my stomach and sometimes my lower back. Not too bad, because they only last a short while, but kind of annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->