October Bfp with #2 anyone with me?

YAY. So pleased everything's good! And you're further than you thought! I was too. :D Less sickness time left for us. :happydance:

If you're on a phone using mobile view I'm not sure how you do a picture, but if you go to desktop version or use a PC you can just click on the little paperclip at the top of the message box, or hit 'manage attachments' I think!

Thats what i thought too meep but there is no paperclip to be found! I may have to look closer once i have dinner made.

And yay for less sick time 😁

Thanks! That worked. But BnB doesnt like my photo lol. Without a PC im not sure exactly how to get them uploaded. Oh well. 😑
How is everyone else doing ? 😊

Haha, it's probably too large or a weird format. How annoying!

Great news Oilymamma!!

Good luck with your scan Betty!!. Xx

Yay oily that is great news!

Good luck Betty! Excited to hear how it goes!

My first appointment is in 7 days! I am getting very excited and nervous, it isn't a guarantee that they will do an ultrasound but I sure hope they do! Haha, their process is generally try to find heartbeat with Doppler and if they can't find it on the Doppler or it sounds "off" they will do an ultrasound. This is all heresay though from another mama so maybe they will just do the scan.

New symptoms for today although they are probably more of a virus. Extreme dizziness, headache, and a fever. Just in time for thanksgiving yay me

Awe todmommy i hope you feel better soon.
My kiddo isnt feeling the greatest today either. I hate when the kids are sick. Its the worst.

I could use a nap today myself. I feel super worn down and tired. Not being interested in coffee is hard on me lol.

Hi everyone, I totally forgot about this thread as it disappeared - have just found it and realised it was actually moved!

Just caught up on the last few pages! :)

I received the appointment for my 12 week scan today: it's 3 weeks today which really isn't that long but feels like fooooorever away still. I'll be 12+6 so hoping to get a decent nub shot..!

Still feeling sick, exhausted and generally yucky most days. I'm just about managing to still go to work, but that may change if things don't start to improve soon :-(

I hope you feel better soon MemmaJ.
This first tri has been hard on alot of us. I know out of my 2 this one has been the hardest... im not sure if its worse or if its because i am not working this time around so i am more focused on it . Idk. Its gross and i cant wait to feel better.

Thanks oily, I hope your kiddo feels better!

Happy Thanksgiving to the US ladies if we have any besides me! They are carving the turkey right now, I am so excited haha.

Naw, jealous! I'm eating a boring salad. Stupid UK. :nope:

I'm so jealous of Thanksgiving dinners... Ours was in October. But I'm craving turkey, stuffing and gravy right now.

Happy thanksgiving!
Ours was in October but i could totally go for a holiday feast right about now. Enjoy for all of us 😊

Thanks ladies! It was a great weekend!

Is anyone showing already? I started showing with my first at 14 weeks and I know they say you show sooner after your first but I am heavier now and didn't expect it this soon! Up until 3-4 days ago it looked like I was just gaining weight in the spare tire area haha (I haven't gained any weight yet, yay! ) but now it has started rounding out and is getting harder to hide. I feel so silly I haven't even had an appointment yet and already have this going on! Thankfully my appointment is in a couple days then maybe I will feel better about this haha I just don't want it to be given away before the appointment

Attachments

• IMG_1506.jpg
    IMG_1506.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 8
Wow! I just feel fatter :haha: You can really tell it's rounding off! X

I feel fatter as well. Ive gained weight steady since june though as i quit smoking. So far ive been using that as my excuse lol.
I am already starting to put clothes into a box to put away and im running out fast. So glad its only a few more weeks before everyone knows.

I'm not sure. Think mine is just bloat ... I still have a slight paunch from LO 2 years ago so it's a bit harder to tell what's what. :/

I was so hoping I'd show earlier this time. I've seen some women show REALLY early with second pregnancies. But so far I'm not showing! My appetite has been so terrible -- nausea and food aversions -- that I'm not gaining any weight. I think I showed a tiny bit at 10 weeks with my first, so that's a couple of weeks still. It would just make it feel more real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->