October Bfp with #2 anyone with me?

Up until 6/7 weeks I still had cramps, felt like my period was about to start. I'm nearly 8 weeks and it seems to have stopped although I think I've got a UTI now :( going to the doctors tomorrow! I'm generally just feeling rubbish all the time and my nausea isn't giving me any motivation to do anything!

Ds woke up yesterday morning with a cold. very very congested. So, last night was a very long sleepless night for the both of us. I am going to pray he has a nap today cause we are both going to need it.

Boobee i feel your pain. My nausea is preventing me from being productive at all. Its hard.

Not feeling a lot of symptoms today. My appointment and scan are not until a week tomorrow. Trying to be calm and positive.

I'm not sure if I've posted in here yet or not... So hullo.
I'm expecting my second around July 8th. :)

So i feel my worst when i wake up. I feel just as bad when i go to sleep at night but during the day the nausea is starting to settle down.
Yay! However, i still feel completely exhausted all day long. And my DS has caught a cold. His first one in a couple years so i really shouldnt complain too much. 😊 how is everyone else doing?

Thought I was getting better, then today I cracked an egg and a bit went on my finger. Omg, I hurled so badly. :nope:

Still pretty sick over here. I really hope this goes away soon. I want to enjoy this pregnancy but right now I just can't wait for it to be over. This will be our last. I know I will not go through this again.

I'm still horribly nauseous! But it has eased a lot which I'm greatful for but I was worried it wasn't a good indicator for my babies but I have had my second scan today and both my twins are doing fantastically and growing right how they should :)

I hope you start to feel better soon schultzie. Meep, its funny how little things like that throw us for a loop eh. Its not egg for me but this go around i literally enjoy no foods as every one makes me gag a bit. Citrus fruit only for me lol.
Misszoie irs great to hear your twins are doing well!!
I have a sick 4 year old on my hands today and a hubby who is away hunting for a few days. Not cool lol!!

Lol, funnily enough I had no problem eating it afterwards, but the horrible cold gelatinous sliminess of the raw egg white was just utterly vile! Then there was one of OH's beard hairs in the sink while I was vomiting, which I HATE seeing in sinks/baths/toilets etc., so the whole experience was basically dreadful. :rofl:

Sorry everyone else seems to be feeling rank! I hope we aren't all those poor sods who have it the whole 9 months ... right now it feels like it will never end. :nope:

With you on the sore boobs. I really don't remember them being this awful last time! I am still nursing my 2 year old also and dread the initial latch lol. I do hope she continues though, as I'd hate for her to give up before she is ready and am happy to tandem. :)

Really sore boobs here. Still cramping quite a bit. Stupidly tired.

Expecting nausea in the next couple of weeks as that's what happened with DD.

Sore boobs all around it seems. Mine are sore but they get really bad if i wear a bra for a day. When i take that sucker off they hurt bad! Time to bust out the sports bra i think.

Meep- Uhg yes, that initial latch almost makes me cringe. Even more so that my son's teething and bites every so often. 😣
But I really want to tandem so I've got to push through.

I can't imagine BF with sore pregnancy nipples as well 😖 Mine aren't too bad actually, the nausea is quite bad now and it's all day every day! My UTI was confirmed so on antibiotics too and I've also caught the little ones cold so all in all I'm feeling pretty sorry for myself. She did a number 2 on the potty this morning and it physically made me sick ha ha, I feel like it's constantly at the back of my throat and I'm concentrating really hard to keep it down so the smallest thing sets it off very quickly!
The things we have to go through! Is anyone's 12 week scan coming up soon?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->