October Bfp with #2 anyone with me?

Mine's on Tuesday :D

Same problem here with it being set off by the smallest stuff! I hate smells! Even THOUGHTS are enough when I am feeling queasy. :(

Another 5 weeks to wait here!, I can't complain I'm having weekly scans through the first trimester. X

Oh no! I feel like the 12 week sneak peek seems like a decent reward somehow as the sickness (hopefully) comes to an end lol. They also measure the fluid at the back of the baby's neck at this point as part of the screening test for certain trisomies, if you choose to get screened.

That really sucks to have to wait for 20 weeks. :(

I couldn't wait until 20 weeks! :hugs:

Midwife on Wednesday for me so she will arrange scan. I'm still toying with the idea of a private one if my scan is after Christmas.

6 weeks in and I feel rotten. Sick and tired. X

6-9 weeks was by far the worst time for me, it really really stinks. Hope yours is over quickly. :flower:

Hey all had my appt today. Had scan. Everything looks great and measuring spot on and heart rate 170

I only get a 20 weeks scan here. :(

Woah that is a LONG time to wait! Do people usually get private scans earlier on? The wait for the 12 week scan for us is long enough!

You can get a private earlier if you want but they only do it for the gender and still not before 16 weeks.
I'll probably pay for a private scan at 17 weeks to find out the gender.

Im in Canada and with my last pregnancy they did a routine scan at 12 weeks. (All my friends had their scans at 12 weeks or earlier) this time around i get my first at 9 weeks (next week) and the next at 12 just because i asked for an earlier scan.
Never had to wait to 20 weeks! That seems crazy!

I only get a 20 weeks scan here. :(

Woah that is a LONG time to wait! Do people usually get private scans earlier on? The wait for the 12 week scan for us is long enough!

You can get a private earlier if you want but they only do it for the gender and still not before 16 weeks.
I'll probably pay for a private scan at 17 weeks to find out the gender.

Oh that's weird OilyMama. Maybe it's just my province then. I know of others in different provinces that only get one as well though.

Maybe its the doctors or where you are located. I am in a small town so we are alot less busy than the big city. But my sister and friends live in the city and all got scanned at 12 weeks. So strange how it varies :)

It totally sucks having to wait until 20 weeks!!, can't they offer you a reassurance scan so you can be totally sure on your dates??.

Do you have any local private scan places near you that you just go and pay for a scan?. Hugs x

It totally sucks having to wait until 20 weeks!!, can't they offer you a reassurance scan so you can be totally sure on your dates??.

Do you have any local private scan places near you that you just go and pay for a scan?. Hugs x

You can get a private scan for the gender and for 3D pictures later on, but they are fully non-medical. Only your OB/Midwife can give you medical information about any scan. It's not considered necessary to get a scan to check gestation as they can tell by a combination of blood tests, heartbeat and feeling the position of your uterus.

We vary around here. Some docs will do a scan at 12 weeks and some will only do one at 20. I'm hoping mine falls into the 12 week category haha this doctor is completely new to me so no clue what he will do.

Random side note, I really dislike the fact that puking no longer counts as a reason to not go to work....mostly because I really don't feel like going today haha

Hi October BFP ladies! I'm a baby! :wave:

Attachments

• WP_20161115_18_39_48_Pro (3).jpg
    WP_20161115_18_39_48_Pro (3).jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 5
  • WP_20161115_18_40_00_Pro (3).jpg
    WP_20161115_18_40_00_Pro (3).jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts