October Bfp with #2 anyone with me?

I constantly feel stretched but I've noticed the ligament pain much more this time round. If I try lift my daughter or even stand up too quickly it feels like it's ripping so I have to remember to be careful and slow. It's mostly just above the bikini line area to my hip bone.

Yes I have this too with sudden movement. It went away for ages, but recently suddenly came back. I also wake with very achy muscles, especially in the legs and hips. I remember this from last time, especially later on when I was bigger and turning over in bed was an agonising ordeal that took ages. I was like a gigantic beached whale.

Sickness is GONE though. :wohoo:

I constantly feel stretched but I've noticed the ligament pain much more this time round. If I try lift my daughter or even stand up too quickly it feels like it's ripping so I have to remember to be careful and slow. It's mostly just above the bikini line area to my hip bone.

I've been getting that too when I stand up to quickly.

Yes I have this too with sudden movement. It went away for ages, but recently suddenly came back. I also wake with very achy muscles, especially in the legs and hips. I remember this from last time, especially later on when I was bigger and turning over in bed was an agonising ordeal that took ages. I was like a gigantic beached whale.

Sickness is GONE though. :wohoo:

This made me chuckle, 8 know the beached whale in bed feeling very well!!!

I'm so angry today :( we've only told very close family and select few friends about the pregnancy (unfortunately I had to tell work straight away because of the chemicals I work with).
My OH mum just rang up really upset because her best friend knows and she wanted to tell her.... HOW DOES SHE KNOW???? Oh his dad (parents divorced) has apparently been gossiping around the local bloody pub & told people!!!!! The scan isn't for another couple of days but not only that, I'm still waiting to tell other friends and family once I know everything is ok! Why do some people think it is their news to share when it is NOT?!?!?

That is SO selfish and outright offensive! I hate it when people think it's ok to hand out other people's private news as if it is their own, merely because they enjoy drama and feeling important!!!

I have the pleasure of unfortunately being connected to individuals like this too, and have had similar things happen in the past. It sucks!

Hi again ladies. Sorry i have been gone for a few days...rough weekend! Our father in laws dogs ran away and we had a weekend long hunt for a 4 month shepherd. She was found safe a hour from home. Thank goodness. Then we get home and have to take DS to the emergency room. Turns out both of his ears are infected. What next!! With all this stuff going on i have no idea how im feeling.lol
No time to notice if i feel sick or not. I do know that i am exhausted and pray our night isnt broken by ear pain! Sigh. I am stressed right out and tired.
Im glad to hear you ladies are starting to feel better now!

Its super selfish to tell someone elses news. This is probably why we tell NO ONE until 14 weeks. Then we tell everyone at once. 😂

Wow you've had a hectic weekend! Glad it's all sorted out now though, i forget I'm pregnant at times with being so busy 😂 I'd wait and tell everyone at once but because I have to tell work so early, I feel guilty that they know before close family so end up telling a few people. Plus I work with both my brother and dad so I'd feel like I was lying to them! Hopefully everything will be ok on Thursday and it won't be too much damage done it's just infuriating when you tell them NOT to tell ANYONE and next thing they have :( families eh?!

I've been feeling pretty normal the past couple of days actually although I've found my portion sizes have cut down already, I'm feeling full a lot quicker than usual!

Me too, I have a serious case of my eyes being bigger than my stomach at the moment! The heartburn has also started already :( ... I am prone to it anyway, but I was hoping it might stay away until a little bit later on!?? Nope!

Well I finally accept that I'm pregnant -- saw the baby today! Measuring three days ahead of schedule, nice heartbeat (167), and it even moved around and waved its hands. We were able to see it with an abdominal ultrasound, which was nice. It's finally sinking in.

Glad to hear that the MS has been easing up for most of you. Unisom/B6 is taking the edge off for me.

Well I finally accept that I'm pregnant -- saw the baby today! Measuring three days ahead of schedule, nice heartbeat (167), and it even moved around and waved its hands. We were able to see it with an abdominal ultrasound, which was nice. It's finally sinking in.

Glad to hear that the MS has been easing up for most of you. Unisom/B6 is taking the edge off for me.

That's amazing ❤️

Wow you've had a hectic weekend! Glad it's all sorted out now though, i forget I'm pregnant at times with being so busy 😂 I'd wait and tell everyone at once but because I have to tell work so early, I feel guilty that they know before close family so end up telling a few people. Plus I work with both my brother and dad so I'd feel like I was lying to them! Hopefully everything will be ok on Thursday and it won't be too much damage done it's just infuriating when you tell them NOT to tell ANYONE and next thing they have :( families eh?!

I've been feeling pretty normal the past couple of days actually although I've found my portion sizes have cut down already, I'm feeling full a lot quicker than usual!

Yes! So hectic and busy. Ill be happy when this double ear infection buggers off and we begin returning to a normal amount of night sleep again. So tired!! Lol.

I totally get it boobee. I hope they didnt do too much damage and you still get to have fun with your reveal.
I can not wait to get it out in the open. I am having ornaments made and im giving one to each family for a christmas gift and i will sit at home and wait for the calls to roll in lol.

Awww that's so cute! I like that idea. My scan is Thursday, I'm a whole mix of emotions! I've been feeling fine all weekend and then go to work today and been sick again typically! I blame work ;)

Oh yeah. Work is most definitely the problem for you! 😁

Had my scan this morning! ❤️ By LMP I was 12+1 but turns out I'm actually 12+6 so due date been pushed forward to June 16th! Can actually relax now!

Attachments

• IMG_1492.jpg
    IMG_1492.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 3
Lovely boobee! Glad all is good, enjoy that relaxation!

Wow, boobee, what a huge relief! How cool to jump ahead too -- I think we all kind of wish for that.

Lovely scan photo boobee!

Here's my latest scan on the twins, twin A was very uncooperative lol but get t a great view of twin B.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    33.5 KB · Views: 3
Awww adorable twin photos! ❤️ It actually happened with my daughter, because I wasn't ovulating regularly i wasn't sure exactly when I conceived and we thought I was 12 weeks and I was actually 13+4 so it was a nice surprise for it to happen again. Looking forward to seeing more scan photos from you all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->