October Bfp with #2 anyone with me?

Lovely scans ladies! So great to see the littles!!

I made it to 12 weeks! Part of me has an "eh whatever" attitude about it and part of me is thrilled to have reached this milestone week haha

Thanks girls, I can't believe how big they've got :cloud9:

I'm looking forward to seeing all the up and coming scan pictures :D

Maybe im nuts but i swear im feeling movement already. Technically 11+5 but tech dated me at a week early so they think i am 12+5. Feeling early movement can start around the 13th week ive read...anyone else feeling it? Im probably just crazy lol

Since 8 weeks, and very frequent now. With my first, I was 14 weeks. You're not crazy!

Definitely not crazy!! I've been feeling the twins move since 10 weeks! I felt my first at 17 weeks and my second at 16 weeks

That seems crazy to me to feel movement so early. I didn't feel the first until about 21 weeks.

Maybe im nuts but i swear im feeling movement already. Technically 11+5 but tech dated me at a week early so they think i am 12+5. Feeling early movement can start around the 13th week ive read...anyone else feeling it? Im probably just crazy lol

Yes!!!! Since around 11.5 weeks I've felt the odd movement, I even asked my friends who have had second children if they had the same and they all agreed it was around the same too! It wasn't until 16-18 weeks I felt my first child move!

That seems crazy to me to feel movement so early. I didn't feel the first until about 21 weeks.

I think a lot of it depends on how baby lies too. My friend's placenta was all at the front with her first child, she didn't feel him move until really late on and even then it was only slightly.

The funny thing is, at my 12 week appointment, the sonographer said she thinks mine is at the front. But I can definitely feel twitches and pokes at the sides. It's definitely different to with my first (posterior placement), but 100% there and happening! I'm quite glad, as I was worried about having an anterior placenta and not feeling anything, but that doesn't seem to be the case for me. :)

I think a lot of it depends on how baby lies too. My friend's placenta was all at the front with her first child, she didn't feel him move until really late on and even then it was only slightly.

Yes, I had an anterior with my first so movement was pretty muffled.

It's crazy how every pregnancy can be so different to your last and someone else's. Has anyone got scans coming up soon?

I'm 16 weeks now so will be having my anomaly scan relatively soon and hopefully finding out if :pink: or :blue:

Exciting!!! :D I've got my 16 week midwife appointment on the 28th where we will hear the heartbeat for the first time, we're going to take DD with us.

My 16 week one is today. :D I am also taking my girl!

All well at my appointment. :) Heartbeat at 150. Trace of protein in my sample but this happened to me with LO too and it was nothing. As I have no symptoms of a UTI they're letting it go for now but will sort it out if I have protein again at the next appointment, which is in MARCH :O - seems years away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->